Subliminal Talk
UMS. Let’s get at it - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS. Let’s get at it (/Thread-UMS-Let%E2%80%99s-get-at-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-17-2019

ME: I ran another loop last night before bed. I remember a dream, I think there was more to it, but I just remember the end.
I was in some kind of underground bunker hiding from some kind of apocalyptic destruction on the surface. The place was huge, and appeared to be built into a gigantic natural cave system. Think Cheyanne Mountain, there were gigantic buildings on a cave floor. I got the impression that I was miles below the surface. I don’t know who was supposed to own the place, or how I’d gotten in there, but I figured I was safe because I assumed that they were dead. From whatever was going on. Then the elevator started working (or something that told me that they were coming in). I don’t feel fear or any other emotion in dreams, but I was reacting as if I definitely did not want “them” to catch me down there. I ran into a building where I knew that there was a back way out, but had a sense that they were gaining on me, so I locked a deadbolt on a heavy door to give myself the chance to get away. I have an inkling on this one, but if anyone else has a take, I’m all ears.
I woke up this morning feeling a lot better than I did yesterday.
WIFE: She reports being on an emotional roller coaster. She had been depressed, felt better when she got the call about the job, then a lot worse when she didn’t hear anything the next day. She has been taking it out on me over imagined slights. Though there’s less of an edge of raw anger on it, and I can sense the depression underneath.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-19-2019

ME: I finished my three days yesterday and am planning on taking the full seven days to let it bloom. I have noticed that I am more confident in minor social interactions. We were looking at a house yesterday and I went to talk to the sales lady. I started out by saying that she wasn’t what I expected when I heard her name (she had a typically male name). That’s not something I’d normally do, but now I wasn’t at all afraid of offending and just knew it would be taken as a joke. I really noticed that my voice was much lower and more powerful in that and other interactions.

WIFE: When we woke up this morning she told me that she had finished her three days but didn’t feel motivated to do anything other than lie in bed and sleep and read. Then she got a call back from the headhunter for that job she heard about last week. The person who would interview her is out of town until next week, but they want to talk to her. She lit right up and started rocking and rolling when that happened. She is now doing research on the company and ordered several books on the job she’ll be doing. It’s related to what she was doing before but not exactly the same thing. She wants to go in prepared.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - ncbeareatingman - 08-19-2019

Hell Yeah on both levels and on both ur parts!!

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-20-2019

WIFE: She received a call from the headhunter agency. She now has an interview set up for that job. She told me that as soon as she got the previous call she KNEW that she had the job. She is still feeling like that, and that is not at all the norm for her. She used to second guess the heck out of herself and worry constantly in situations like this.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-20-2019

I forgot to mention, the other night my wife was running her loop in bed while I was going to sleep. I felt tingling on my skin and was keenly aware that she was projecting SOME kind of energy REALLY strongly. It wasn’t unpleasant and didn’t even stop me from going to sleep. It was the same kind of energy I’ve felt coming off of myself while running some of the more advanced subs, but it was really cool to feel the same thing coming from someone else.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-21-2019

ME: I haven’t noticed much new stuff lately. My attitude is generally positive, especially about money and jobs. I also feel pretty good most of the time. The morphine drip effect has hit a couple of times seemingly randomly, it’s hitting right now as a matter of fact. I haven’t heard from that job I interviewed for on Friday. Thing is, I’m not only not worried about it, I’m barely even thinking about it. There were a few things I could have done better, so I’ll learn from that, but if that job is the best thing for me, I’ll hear back, if not, I won’t. My ego isn’t nearly as tied up in it as it used to be. I got a phone interview set up for that out of state job I mentioned. I don’t know if that would turn out to be a good idea or not, but I’m keeping the possibility open. Again, if it’s the best move, it’s the one i’ll End up making. Liminal states Used to drive me up a wall and across the ceiling. This one feels oddly good. It’s like all of these possibilities are open, and I’m anticipating seeing which one unfolds. I don’t even know if the best ones have shown themselves yet. The return of the random anger that had disappeared on LTU seems to have leveled off and is starting to go away. I seem to be doing better on three on and seven off than I was with one on.
Oh, there is something new. I am much more aware of dreaming. I woke up this morning with a nonsensical phrase going through my head that someone had just said to me in a dream. I have no memory of the dream itself though. That’s happened a number of times where I’m aware that I was dreaming even though I don’t remember the dream.

WIFE: It’s funny looking at it from the outside. She is clearly becoming more positive and less depressed day after day. It’s evident in her tone of voice, movements, word choices and her face. I don’t think she really knows it though. She actually says that she doesn’t. She continues to state as a fact that she’s getting the job that she has the interview for and she seems to really believe that. Another agency, this one she applied for called her to set up an interview as well.
We were out to dinner at this place that was having a special on cheap take home meals if you buy an eat in meal. The wife gave this real complicated special order, and while we were waiting the power went out briefly. That caused our meals to take a long time (didn’t seem that long really) something happened with the special order, not sure what. They comped her meal and several of the take homes, and seemed a lot more apologetic than I’d expect. It took a lot off the bill. Small thing but I suspect it’s sub related.
In other news, her mom had a thing that isn’t exactly cancer eat part of her spine and has been pretty disabled since. She came to town and had some kind of surgery. She hasn’t been responding to physical therapy after. I reciognise that it’s because she has given up. I think that when the next MHS comes out, I’m going to give her a copy and something to play it on.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-23-2019

ME: I had a very odd experience last night. There is this guy at work who I interact with for a few seconds every night. He sometimes stops to chat, but it’s never been for more than a minute. Last night he comes in, and we have a fairly involved conversation. He was looking at me strangely the whole time. I’m not sure quite how to interpret the look. If he were a she I’d assume she was attracted to me, in fact I’d interpret the entire exchange that way. It seemed more like admiration or something coming from a guy though. He also seemed to be doing everything he could to extend the conversation as long as he could. He even kept hanging around during long pauses, and I could tell that his gears were turning trying to find a way to keep talking to me. It might be celebrity effect going on here, because all of the other hundreds of times I’ve talked to this dude have been perfectly normal.
Other than that, my last couple days of bloom are going great. I feel really good most of the time and have an increasing sense that my subconscious is up to something which will be revealed in the due course of time. I’ve had kind of flashbulb memories of small snippets of dreams the last several nights.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Infinite - 08-24-2019

On two separate occasions there has been a woman who approached me and had a conversation with me like the one you just described. I had never seen them before though. They weren't looking at me like they admired me, one wore dark sunglasses and the other one a 23 year old girl was almost blind. As the conversation went on there was something about it that gave me the impression that they wanted my approval. There was nothing business like about the conversations, but since I'm on this sub, I will consider them a manifestation for now.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-24-2019

ME:  Tonight I was watching the last Glow of the sun disappear over the mountains and I got this overwhelming sense that something major was about to change.  I don’t know what, and didn’t even have a sense of wether it would be good or bad.   Might be both, might be neither.  At the moment I just know that before long, life is suddenly going to be vastly different.  I shouldn’t be surprised, my subconscious has been pulling some kind of levers for a while now.  It just struck me in that moment.

WIFE:  Tonight she told me that while she was sure that she was going to get the job she has an interview for on Monday when she got the call, she started having some major doubts today.  She asked me if that was normal on this type of sub.  I said that it was normal to feel the effects wear off during the first few sets of days off and I suggested that she run a loop tonight.  That way she will have two loops in on this set of three before she goes in for her interview.  I may run another myself tonight, it would only be a day early.

Edit ME:  After I posted this I started to feel very happy.  I had some very vivid and immersive spontaneous visualizations of potential future events.  None of them involved being extremely rich, but they were all good.  I’ve also felt energy swirling around my head for most of the night.  I’m not going to run another loop tonight because I recognize that I’m still getting good bloom.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - ncbeareatingman - 08-25-2019

(08-24-2019, 08:44 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: ME:  Tonight I was watching the last Glow of the sun disappear over the mountains and I got this overwhelming sense that something major was about to change.  I don’t know what, and didn’t even have a sense of wether it would be good or bad.   Might be both, might be neither.  At the moment I just know that before long, life is suddenly going to be vastly different.  I shouldn’t be surprised, my subconscious has been pulling some kind of levers for a while now.  It just struck me in that moment.

WIFE:  Tonight she told me that while she was sure that she was going to get the job she has an interview for on Monday when she got the call, she started having some major doubts today.  She asked me if that was normal on this type of sub.  I said that it was normal to feel the effects wear off during the first few sets of days off and I suggested that she run a loop tonight.  That way she will have two loops in on this set of three before she goes in for her interview.  I may run another myself tonight, it would only be a day early.

Edit ME:  After I posted this I started to feel very happy.  I had some very vivid and immersive spontaneous visualizations of potential future events.  None of them involved being extremely rich, but they were all good.  I’ve also felt energy swirling around my head for most of the night.  I’m not going to run another loop tonight because I recognize that I’m still getting good bloom.

Having very similar experiences Paul,here as well. Yep definitely!!
I.d have no problem with UMS 2,in paying full price for it.. seeing with what all UMS is doing for Me. At 115$ introductory price....such a deal. This program a.azes every week!!

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-25-2019

(08-25-2019, 12:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 08:44 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: ME:  Tonight I was watching the last Glow of the sun disappear over the mountains and I got this overwhelming sense that something major was about to change.  I don’t know what, and didn’t even have a sense of wether it would be good or bad.   Might be both, might be neither.  At the moment I just know that before long, life is suddenly going to be vastly different.  I shouldn’t be surprised, my subconscious has been pulling some kind of levers for a while now.  It just struck me in that moment.

Having very similar experiences Paul,here as well. Yep definitely!!
I.d have no problem with UMS 2,in paying full price for it.. seeing with what all UMS is doing for Me. At 115$ introductory price....such a deal. This program a.azes every week!!

This one is different all right.  I love that it’s working as well or better than the things I had to keep plugged into my ears for five to eight hours a day most days with only an hour and a half use and with most days off.  
I think I will switch us to version two when it’s available, or at least acquire two copies if I’m on something else by that point.  I’ve pretty much decided that as soon as we are out of financial trouble, I’m going to focus on career success rather than purely focusing on money.  I can go back to that later.

I missed it, but August 17th marks one year on USLM and it’s derivatives for me.  A lot has changed for the better since then.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - terry44 - 08-26-2019

It's funny how it works well for some people. I started last August as well and have had the unluckiest 12 months of my life.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-27-2019

ME: I did my second loop in a set of three last night. I’m having something happen that I haven’t had since I started on USLM2. I’ve got a lot of frustration rising to the surface. About an hour after I woke up, I started to feel angry and frustrated about my career and life situation. I’ve felt stagnant and like I wasn’t getting what I want out of life for years, and it used to manifest as an all consuming anger. It came back today, but a couple of things that didn’t used to happen did. First, I had some other thoughts surface. They went along the lines of “this is OK, you need to go through this, just exist in it and breathe”. That’s not like me. I don’t do feelings. It’s still not gone, but I’ve been thinking about it. It all stems from an old fear, probably my worst fear. That is the fear of never amounting to anything. That’s been a theme throughout my life, and oddly, I’ve seemed to steer myself toward what I feared there rather than away from it. The subconscious is really weird that way. Maybe I’m thinking that if I never really try, I can’t fail so my subconscious trips me up to give me that excuse.
Mind you, realizing this didn’t make the frustration go away, and I’m not sure if this means FRM is working better or worse. Before this it was pretty much painless, the fears just went away without being felt or thought about much.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 08-27-2019

WIFE: She completed her third night on last night. She says that she gets severe and painful muscle cramps in her upper thighs, especially on the right side any time she is listening to this sub, and it seems to be getting worse as time goes by. I assume that this is some kind of resistance designed to get her to stop. I explained how resistance works, and told her she has to push through it.