Subliminal Talk
UMS. Let’s get at it - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS. Let’s get at it (/Thread-UMS-Let%E2%80%99s-get-at-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Shannon - 09-26-2019

I find it very interesting that you have shame resulting from fear. Interesting how these negative, limiting emotional responses seem to grow like a cactus does... a cactus sprouts, and then sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part... I find it fascinating. This is definitely a display of the FRM doing it's thing. Thank you for the insight. Much appreciated.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - findingme - 09-26-2019

For myself growing up, I know shame grew since I didn't feel loved. It became "who I was", and fear and shame went hand in hand. Normal risks were often avoided since if I tried and failed, they'd see the shameful me I constantly tried to hide.

I relate to this story.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 09-27-2019

(09-26-2019, 07:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find it very interesting that you have shame resulting from fear.  Interesting how these negative, limiting emotional responses seem to grow like a cactus does... a cactus sprouts, and then sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part... I find it fascinating.  This is definitely a display of the FRM doing it's thing.  Thank you for the insight.  Much appreciated.

What I find interesting is that I actually hadn’t given that incident a conscious thought in like, twenty years.  But it was in the background making me think of myself as a coward even though I’ve done things like run into burning buildings and run toward knife wielding felons since then.  And without feeling afraid in the moment.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Shannon - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 05:50 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 07:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find it very interesting that you have shame resulting from fear.  Interesting how these negative, limiting emotional responses seem to grow like a cactus does... a cactus sprouts, and then sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part, which sprouts a new part... I find it fascinating.  This is definitely a display of the FRM doing it's thing.  Thank you for the insight.  Much appreciated.

What I find interesting is that I actually hadn’t given that incident a conscious thought in like, twenty years.  But it was in the background making me think of myself as a coward even though I’ve done things like run into burning buildings and run toward knife wielding felons since then.  And without feeling afraid in the moment.

Based on what I am seeing of TID from the MHS program, and what I know, the new power levels have pushed TID significantly further into the past, and I have never seen TID have any physical effect before this "my lungs are suddenly iimproving for no apparent reason other than TID".  So it is possible that you are seeing TID from DMSI 3.3.2 or some program using that skeleton script that you haven't yet used, such as UMS2.  

That said, it is a definite sign that the FRM is doing it's thing, because having this brought to your conscious awareness gives you a chance to consider that indeed you have done things since those experiences that invalidate the "shameful coward" point of view that seems to have imparted you with.  In other words, it allows you to see that you have grown since those experiences, and they do not represent what you are now.  This is helpful in overcoming those beliefs.

(09-27-2019, 07:05 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Based on what I am seeing of TID from the MHS program, and what I know, the new power levels have pushed TID significantly further into the past, and I have never seen TID have any physical effect before this "my lungs are suddenly iimproving for no apparent reason other than TID".  So it is possible that you are seeing TID from DMSI 3.3.2 or some program using that skeleton script that you haven't yet used, such as UMS2.  

That said, it is a definite sign that the FRM is doing it's thing, because having this brought to your conscious awareness gives you a chance to consider that indeed you have done things since those experiences that invalidate the "shameful coward" point of view that seems to have imparted you with.  In other words, it allows you to see that you have grown since those experiences, and they do not represent what you are now.  This is helpful in overcoming those beliefs.

I don’t think I’d have even been aware of this if I hadn’t woken up suddenly.  I’ve “caught” FRM in action like that a couple of times.  It’s always when my sleep gets disrupted, which happens frequently because I sleep during the day in a house with vocal dogs and a two year old.  

Would you recommend that we try MHS for my wife’s MS?  We were going to wait for Universal healing to come out, but it sounds like this might do something.  According to her last scan, there has been no further damage done to her brain since last year, so it would be a matter of healing the current dead spots.  I know that is considered impossible, but sometimes does happen.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Shannon - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 04:43 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:

I don’t think I’d have even been aware of this if I hadn’t woken up suddenly.  I’ve “caught” FRM in action like that a couple of times.  It’s always when my sleep gets disrupted, which happens frequently because I sleep during the day in a house with vocal dogs and a two year old.  

Would you recommend that we try MHS for my wife’s MS?  We were going to wait for Universal healing to come out, but it sounds like this might do something.  According to her last scan, there has been no further damage done to her brain since last year, so it would be a matter of healing the current dead spots.  I know that is considered impossible, but sometimes does happen.

If it sometimes does happen, how can it be considered impossible?  Modern medical science likes to think it has the definitive say on what is and isn't possible, while it routinely does things like giving up on my uncle and letting him die because they didn't know how to help him, all the while claiming there was "nothing that could be done", and refusing to let me do what was left to try.  

MHS is going to precede Universal Healing, and I think if you're going for trying to help MS, it will be a better choice because it is focused on physical healing only.  I think it's worth a shot.

I have turned some kind of a corner in the last week or so. Before I was afraid to try to get back into the profession that I chose many years ago because I’ve failed at the on the job training twice. I told myself that it would be a bad move because I couldn’t risk my paycheck like that with a family to support, and that I’d never be hired again, and that I was too old, and a few other things. These were EXCUSES.
I had a heck of a time getting into this field because I tended to have nervousness get in the way during interviews (self sabotage) and my brain vapor locked during the extensive on the job training phase when I did succeed (more self sabotage). I am very intelligent and can think and act very well under massive pressure. So the problem here was that my negative self image wouldn’t allow me to achieve that major life goal that I set for myself. That would mean that I was a success not the failure that I was programmed to think of myself in early childhood. I see what Shannon means when he talks about aspects of the subconscious like that self image fighting like hell not to change because they think of any change as death. Well, F.... that. It’s time to kill that sucker off and replace it with something better.
I used Find Your Perfect Job twice and it landed me in the same basic job within two months both times. I think that just allowed me to overpower the self sabotage. Before I thought it was because I had tried to consciously steer the process too much. Not now. I think that WAS my perfect job, but my subconscious wouldn’t let me succeed at it in order to maintain that M........king negative image.
Well, I’ve got some new weapons in the arsenal now, so I’ve got a new plan. As soon as I’ve stabilized us financially, I’m going to use FYPJ again. Yeah, it’s older tech, but it does exactly what I want it to, and it’s worked twice. Then as soon as I’m sure I’m going to be hired, onto the latest powered up USLM. That will do the trick. I think that finally succeeding at this will deal a death blow to the negative image which all the subs have weakened.
I may wait to hear when the next USLM is being worked on, but I still have UMS things to do anyway.

(09-27-2019, 05:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-27-2019, 04:43 PM)Paul1131 Wrote:

If it sometimes does happen, how can it be considered impossible?  Modern medical science likes to think it has the definitive say on what is and isn't possible, while it routinely does things like giving up on my uncle and letting him die because they didn't know how to help him, all the while claiming there was "nothing that could be done", and refusing to let me do what was left to try.  

MHS is going to precede Universal Healing, and I think if you're going for trying to help MS, it will be a better choice because it is focused on physical healing only.  I think it's worth a shot.

It’s clearly possible, so we’ll give it a shot.  Thanks.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Omni3 - 09-28-2019

Moved to chatterbox

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Shannon - 09-28-2019

I will leave your post for a little while, but you need to move it to the chatterbox. Meanwhile I consult my staff on how to handle it. Interesting information, indeed, but it goes in a direction we don't want to take the board at the end.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 09-29-2019

WIFE: The last couple of weeks her temperament has been incredibly good. She’s been consistently in a much better mood than I can remember her being for a long time. She did have one incident from the “bad old days” where she got mad at me for some stuff that was mostly roommate’s doing and just wouldn’t back off no matter what I said or did. I actually told her after that that if this became a regular occurrence again we would be parting ways. She became very pleasant after that, and she had been for quite some time before. I’ll call that a fluke, or some kind of resistance.
She was absolutely great while I was sick, and has been doing all kinds of thoughtful things for me otherwise. She does that sometimes anyway, but there’s something different about it. This is amazing progress.

ME: I am hard at work on getting the house in shape to be appraised. We’re almost through this.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2019

Right on Paul!! Right flipping on Man. The progress the two of you are making is both amazing and inspiring!!

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 10-02-2019

To keep track. Last loops completed Monday 9/30.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 10-03-2019

WIFE: She ordered several books on a more obscure piece of business software (Id never heard of it). She’s already their go to gal with one of the more common ones, and now she’s determined that she’s going to be the go to gal for this one as well. She wants to be certain that she’s going to translate this temp contract into a permanent job, and she appears to be doing a good job of it. Her mood continues to be consistently good, and we’re getting along great.
I asked her about her MS symptoms recently (Checking for MHS TID) and she said that she was more aware of tingling in her hands when she did things with them, and she SAID that she was “dropping” words more. As in forgets what word she was going to say and having to really struggle for it. She was doing that a lot, and for someone with the command of language she had, it was painful to watch. I’m sure it was worse for her. Well, she might THINK she’s doing that more, but now that I thought about it, I swear that she’s actually dropping words a lot less in the past few weeks. Weird that she’s perceive that the opposite way I do.

ME: I haven’t felt much happening this week, but I put that down to being sick. This time I went to the doctor when I first started feeling really bad, and I felt a lot better the next day, but my lungs are still clearing out.
Tonight I started thinking about the effect fear has had on my life, and how much less of it I have now. When I was young, i was paralyzed at the thought of approaching a girl I found attractive, like literally couldn’t do it. Now, I still did very well with the ladies in my late teens and early twenties because if a conversation started organically, or they came to me, I didn’t feel any fear. That happened fairly frequently, I guess because I’m tall muscular and good looking. Or maybe it was some energy thing. The point though is that was a fear barrier that I was never able to breach. I had them in other areas of life too. I would practically freeze up during job interviews, and there were some random other things that I just couldn’t do.
After almost a year on FRM products, I feel a lot less of that in general. When I notice, it feels good.