Subliminal Talk
UMS. Let’s get at it - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS. Let’s get at it (/Thread-UMS-Let%E2%80%99s-get-at-it)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-16-2019

I intend to start UMS tomorrow evening (could technically be the next morning, I work nights)  I’m going to give some background for those who haven’t read my journals before.  
I am 41 Male, married and have a two year old.  
I have been plagued with low self esteem and low self confidence all my life due to some stuff that happened in my childhood, but have done a pretty good job of functioning through it.  I have built a relatively successful life, but it’s not what it could have been if I had been firing on all eight cylinders all along.  I seem to have some internal trouble letting myself get above a certain level of success.  For instance I have wanted to get into a certain career field since 2003.  And I have been working in two closely related fields since then, and doing quite well there.  I even got hired twice, (I was using Find Your Perfect Job both times) but it didn’t work out either time due (I know know) to some kind of unconscious self sabotage.  I seem to have a problem letting myself get above a certain level of success.    My subconscious was so used to being stuck in the striving to get the job phase that it had a difficult time dealing with the fact that I had made it, and knocked me back down to the place it was used to.  (Man I wish I’d had USLM or LTU before that).  
I have similar problems with money.  For the last few years we’ve been stuck in a place where we are just barely scraping by, and most of our mone goes to making minimum payments on debt.  The debt is partly due to some irresponsible behavior on our part, and partly due to three major medical problems that struck back to back to back.  We tried to get to a better position and it almost worked, but had a real stroke of bad luck derailed that.  And then a few weeks later my wife was laid off from her job.  At the moment she is getting a severance package and is eligible for unemployment, so the situation isn’t too dire just yet, but it could become a major Sh$Smileshow if I don’t get something good happening pron-friking-to.  There was one stroke of good luck.  Half the people I work with just quit.  This is allowing me to work six twelve hour shifts a week.  That’s going to bring in some great money for the next few months.  The bad news is that I’m working six twelve hour shifts a week.  The opportunity won’t last forever, and neither will my stamina.  
I discovered subliminals back in 2008 and they made my confidence issues and whatnot somewhat better, but never enough so that I could get my life, and especially my career where I wanted it to be.  I don’t remember exactly when I found IML, but have used them more than any other company because I did notice more of an effect from them compared to other companies.  I didn’t realize at the time how amazing FYPJ in 5g was.  After ten years of struggling to be hired for the job I wanted it worked within two months, twice.  Then after we started having major financial issues, I found USLM one.  That was many steps beyond anything that I’d used before.  I felt it working and it started to deliver real world results from day one.  The amazing strokes of luck started right away, and we started to pull out of the bad financial situation.  LTU gave me some incredible internal changes.  I feel like a different person at this point.  I’m switching to UMS because at this point I need the immediate external results not only to get us out of trouble, but to get us to the next level and provide a better life for my family.
Here are my goals/expectations for My time on UMS:

PRIMARY
-  Get to a financial position where we have considerably more income than we have bills.  Permanently.

-  Get a new house that fits our needs better and is in a better school district.

- Eliminate all non real estate debt.

-  Finally be able to devote attention to SOMETHING ELSE!

SECONDARY 

- Be able to do some of the things that I want to do for myself.

-  Have enough saved up that we can deal with unexpected happenings.

Anything else that happens on this sucker is gravy.  I realize that I may wind up very wealthy running this since I seem to execute the crap out of anything that Shannon throws at me, but we’ll start with those goals.

My wife will be joining me on this program after my next paycheck on the first.  It will be interesting to see what happens with both of us pulling in the same direction.  I think some of my troubles on the other programs came from her resisting the changes in me.  We shall see.  T minus twenty four hours or less.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - ncbeareatingman - 07-16-2019

I'm so glad you are going to be joining the Rodeo, Beau!! You're gonna like the ride! Appreciated your full post tonight!!

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-16-2019

Little more background.  At the moment all of my income comes from employment.  I am certainly open to any other legal and ethical sources that come along, but I don’t know what those might be.  I am also no longer as dead set on getting into the one field of work.  I would still like to, but I am open to other things if they wind up being better for me.
With this one, I’m going for the external results, and I really hope they start quick.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:21 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I'm so glad you are going to be joining the Rodeo, Beau!! You're gonna like the ride! Appreciated your full post tonight!!

Thanks, I’m looking forward to it, I’m actually kind of excited, and I don’t get excited.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - guyinlahore - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:12 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: I intend to start UMS tomorrow evening (could technically be the next morning, I work nights)  I’m going to give some background for those who haven’t read my journals before.  
I am 41 Male, married and have a two year old.  
I have been plagued with low self esteem and low self confidence all my life due to some stuff that happened in my childhood, but have done a pretty good job of functioning through it.  I have built a relatively successful life, but it’s not what it could have been if I had been firing on all eight cylinders all along.  I seem to have some internal trouble letting myself get above a certain level of success.  For instance I have wanted to get into a certain career field since 2003.  And I have been working in two closely related fields since then, and doing quite well there.  I even got hired twice, (I was using Find Your Perfect Job both times) but it didn’t work out either time due (I know know) to some kind of unconscious self sabotage.  I seem to have a problem letting myself get above a certain level of success.    My subconscious was so used to being stuck in the striving to get the job phase that it had a difficult time dealing with the fact that I had made it, and knocked me back down to the place it was used to.  (Man I wish I’d had USLM or LTU before that).  
I have similar problems with money.  For the last few years we’ve been stuck in a place where we are just barely scraping by, and most of our mone goes to making minimum payments on debt.  The debt is partly due to some irresponsible behavior on our part, and partly due to three major medical problems that struck back to back to back.  We tried to get to a better position and it almost worked, but had a real stroke of bad luck derailed that.  And then a few weeks later my wife was laid off from her job.  At the moment she is getting a severance package and is eligible for unemployment, so the situation isn’t too dire just yet, but it could become a major Sh$Smileshow if I don’t get something good happening pron-friking-to.  There was one stroke of good luck.  Half the people I work with just quit.  This is allowing me to work six twelve hour shifts a week.  That’s going to bring in some great money for the next few months.  The bad news is that I’m working six twelve hour shifts a week.  The opportunity won’t last forever, and neither will my stamina.  
I discovered subliminals back in 2008 and they made my confidence issues and whatnot somewhat better, but never enough so that I could get my life, and especially my career where I wanted it to be.  I don’t remember exactly when I found IML, but have used them more than any other company because I did notice more of an effect from them compared to other companies.  I didn’t realize at the time how amazing FYPJ in 5g was.  After ten years of struggling to be hired for the job I wanted it worked within two months, twice.  Then after we started having major financial issues, I found USLM one.  That was many steps beyond anything that I’d used before.  I felt it working and it started to deliver real world results from day one.  The amazing strokes of luck started right away, and we started to pull out of the bad financial situation.  LTU gave me some incredible internal changes.  I feel like a different person at this point.  I’m switching to UMS because at this point I need the immediate external results not only to get us out of trouble, but to get us to the next level and provide a better life for my family.
Here are my goals/expectations for My time on UMS:

PRIMARY
-  Get to a financial position where we have considerably more income than we have bills.  Permanently.

-  Get a new house that fits our needs better and is in a better school district.

- Eliminate all non real estate debt.

-  Finally be able to devote attention to SOMETHING ELSE!

SECONDARY 

- Be able to do some of the things that I want to do for myself.

-  Have enough saved up that we can deal with unexpected happenings.

Anything else that happens on this sucker is gravy.  I realize that I may wind up very wealthy running this since I seem to execute the crap out of anything that Shannon throws at me, but we’ll start with those goals.

My wife will be joining me on this program after my next paycheck on the first.  It will be interesting to see what happens with both of us pulling in the same direction.  I think some of my troubles on the other programs came from her resisting the changes in me.  We shall see.  T minus twenty four hours or less.

I am in a somewhat similar situation as you...and also planning to shift to UMS by start of August.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-17-2019

First loop in progress. Thus far I don’t really feel much other than a low grade not quite headache that comes and goes. Other than that I feel very calm, peaceful even. I’m having some trouble focusing and seem to be typing in slow motion, so this thing is taking up quite a bit of my processing power, it’s just not providing me with too many clues as to what exactly it’s doing.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Freckles - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 10:24 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: First loop in progress.  Thus far I don’t really feel much other than a low grade not quite headache that comes and goes.  Other than that I feel very calm, peaceful even.  I’m having some trouble focusing and seem to be typing in slow motion, so this thing is taking up quite a bit of my processing power, it’s just not providing me with too many clues as to what exactly it’s doing.
Ive found it creeps up on you after an hour or so after listening. The morphine drip ?

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-18-2019

I’m done with my loop. The slow motion feeling continued throughout the loop. It was kind of like trying to walk underwater, or the kind of slow motion you sometimes get in a dream. The whole hour and a half felt dreamlike as a matter of fact. I felt just a bit disconnected from my body and the world around me. It was weird, but kind of a pleasant feeling.
When I went to work, I had been feeling a little bitter that my wife had had the nerve to get on me about not doing some household task that I had agreed to do regularly when we were both working 40 hours a week. Now though, she isn’t working and I’m doing 72 hours a week. She had apologized later, but I was still a bit irritated about it. After the loop, that feeling was entirely gone. Really, I have more important things to worry about right now, like how I’m going to get our financial situation on the right track. Plus, she suddenly lost her job on Friday, I can cut a bit of slack.

The rest of the evening was interesting, my mind started furiously working on how the heck I’m going to make all this money. At this point I’m drawing a blank, but I’m focused so I’m sure that won’t last long.
I’ll be running another loop tonight. I’m not sure what my usage pattern is going to look like at this point.

I was driving home from work at about 545 this morning when it hit me. Unfortunately IT was another car. I was doing sixty miles an hour and someone still rear ended me hard enough that I almost lost control of my vehicle. I noticed a difference in how I react to such situations. I’ve always been very good in immediate emergencies, but this was on another level.There was no fear at all, I just did what I know how to do to bring a near spin back under control and avoided hitting the guardrail and or plunging off the overpass we were on. I didn’t really feel an adrenaline dump or feel at all shaky or off kilter afterward. My vehicle got out with nothing more than some paint marks on the rear bumper, but my trailer hitch went through his radiator. Thankfully no one was hurt, and I was alone in the car. I didn’t even feel mad at the guy and still don’t.
Other than that, today I noticed phrases like “I’m rich” running through my head. I’m not trying to make that happen, they’re just natural thoughts that surface. I don’t notice any pushback to them either. Before when I’d have a thought like that, I’d get another one that said something like “That’s BS”. Now the thought just stands unchallenged, kinda like if I thought “my eyes are green”. The fact that my bank account hasn’t gotten that memo yet doesn’t seem to matter.

I don’t know if I’m going to run another loop tonight. I feel kind of tired. I don’t know how much of that is the sub and how much is lack of sleep from this morning, how much I’ve been working, and how absurdly hot it is where I spend most of my work time.
I will decide when it gets dark and cools down.

Just completed loop #2. Had that drifting dream like feeling the whole time again, I feel very calm and kinda feel at peace. This is a very nice feeling and it lasted all day today including in the aftermath of my accident. I don’t know if it’s UMS or the work LTU already did on me but stuff just isn’t getting to me. So far that’s about it.

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - ncbeareatingman - 07-19-2019

"The fact that my bank account hasn’t gotten that memo yet doesn’t seem to matter." <-Pauls quote

My response: I know it,right?
Paul that is soooo spot on Man,and the centeredness with which you handled the read ended experience....dang,Man,thats some hella Fear Remover doing its amazing thing,for shure. I've now got 10 days under my belt of UMS usage with a break in between,

RE: UMS. Let’s get at it - Paul1131 - 07-19-2019

(07-19-2019, 10:35 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: "The fact that my bank account hasn’t gotten that memo yet doesn’t seem to matter."  <-Pauls quote

My response:   I know it,right?
Paul that is soooo spot on Man,and the centeredness with which you handled the read ended experience....dang,Man,thats some hella Fear Remover doing its amazing thing,for shure. I've now got 10 days  under my belt of UMS usage with a break in between,

It is amazing though, that event wouldn’t normally cause me any kind of long term trauma, but a day later I think I’d normally have replayed it in my head a few times.  Not this time though.  It happened, I didn’t die, it’s over.  
Come to think of it, I’ve had more than my share of close brushes and seen some really bad crap.  Those traumas seem to be entirely gone.  I remember the stuff, but it doesn’t bother me anymore.  I think that  mostly happened on LTU, but this FRM May have finished the job on one run.  
I have to say.  Anyone who has or does work in Corrections, police, fire, or other emergency services or who has had a combat deployment should be running the latest LTU for at least three months a year.  
I overslept this afternoon by a lot.  It’s still difficult to tell if the sub is making me tired or if it’s just the fact that I’m running myself ragged in hundred degree heat.  I may or may not run a loop tonight I don’t know yet.  
Got some good news.  The HR lady who is handling my wife’s separation learned that she has MS during the meeting where she was laid off.  She got the company to pay for six months of COBRA coverage for her health insurance.  That’s actually huge.  It would cost thirteen hundred bucks a month to keep her on it, and that’s going to cover two of her MS treatments which would cost more than our house (each) if we had to pay out of pocket.  That saved her from either having to go without treatment or having to file bankruptcy.