Subliminal Talk
UMS paid for itself, 3X ROI in just 24 hours! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: UMS paid for itself, 3X ROI in just 24 hours! (/Thread-UMS-paid-for-itself-3X-ROI-in-just-24-hours)

UMS paid for itself, 3X ROI in just 24 hours! - Nara - 07-14-2019

I have a confession to make...

10 July 2019 is the 90th day we're on USLM4. But since UMS came out, I can't wait to use it.

So, on 11 July 2019, I crossed my fingers, downloaded it and listened to it immediately. Yes, I was aware about the break. Yes, I was aware about the potential turbulence.

After the loop finished, I felt all the "familiar feeling" when you ignore @Shannon's instruction. Tiredness, massive headache, brain fog and so on. It was so severe, that I decided to end my work day earlier, go home and have some rest.

The next morning, the feeling persist. My head was still heavy. D*mn, after more than a year of using IML products, why in the world I still want to ignore the instruction?! I was truly regret the decision. LOL

But about 2 hours later, the turnaround began. 

After my usual morning routine, on the way to work... I felt AMAZING!!!

Everything's so bright. My mind was clear. It's like my mind and body were in-tune with the vibration and frequency of wealth and abundance. And I felt... LIMITLESS!!!

At work, I checked my email. You know, business as usual. 

There's an email from one of my blog readers. He asked some specific questions about his current investment and portfolio condition. So I gave him my professional opinion, again as usual. I wasn't in the mood to sell anything. Just happy to help.

Several times emailing back and forth, he ask to buy one of my premium service. 

Again, I wasn't sell anything. I didn’t pitch my services. We didn’t run any promotional campaign. He just simply wanted to buy!

So, in less than 24 hours,  I already tripled my investment from UMS. Wow!

And in the last few days, I have more and more people expressing their interest in my product and service. I even make another sale on Sunday morning (yesterday). 

I know my result is not typical. I already have a running business, where people can give me money in exchange of product or service. 

(A business I build with the help of all the 4 iterations of USLM, btw) 

To be honest, the business is not exactly thriving. It has its ups and downs. And I haven’t hit my financial goal, even after 10 months using USLM. Monetary success is a long, long game.

But now, after UMS, I KNOW it’s coming! I can feel it. It’s close. Really, really close!  Cool

RE: UMS paid for itself, 3X ROI in just 24 hours! - Shannon - 07-15-2019

I love reading results like this. Congratulations on starting a business, and on your results. I'm hoping these results do turn out to be typical of UMS!