Subliminal Talk
Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal (/Thread-Transcendental-Sith-Lord-s-UMS-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-13-2019

Will give a short summary of the things I have noticed so far. I started UMS the night it came out. So far I have noticed a change in my thought patterns. Definitely am motivated to get my finances in order. Funny enough I do believe I had some TID before hand. I had signed up for a job at the postal service before I ran the sub and got an interview setup before I used the sub as well. When I had the interview last Thursday Everything seemed pretty well and the guy seemed happy to have me aboard if I got passed the background check. I did think though that I might try an AT&T job instead though because that postal job doesn't pay as much as I believe I could get and they want people generally to stay there for like at least 2 years. I'm not trying to stay in country more than I can stand. 

With the AT&T job I would get paid more and can leave more easily after 2-3 months to work outside the country. There is the other thing of that since this job would be commission based as well there is the potential for UMS to really shine. Also, I do plan on doing my investing with stock options while I'm at it. I think probably with UMS I can probably beat my personal best from before. I guess we will see if that is true though. One last thing I did end up buying a lottery ticket and even though it wasn't a winner I did find something interesting. It was quite easy for me to immerse myself in the reality of what it would be like if I got that money. It was very life like the way I immersed myself in it all. Anyway, as of now I think my goal for at least the next couple of months is to try to get to 200k+ in my trading. Last time I was able to get up to 40k within 2 months and that was without any help of subs. Hopefully with UMS especially the thing regarding listening to my subconscious instructions that will lead to UMS hopefully that will translate into me picking the right stocks at the right time. 

Anyway, that is all for now. I think all will go well with this run.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-16-2019

Quick update.

Got an email from the post offer today saying they are offering a conditional job offer (in case I pass the drug and background checks). The message said I had 5 days to reply to accept the offer. I think I will first apply for the AT&T job tonight and see if I past the pre-screening. If I past that then I might just try to prepare mostly for that job. As it stands now the USPS job would only get me about 3k a month whereas the AT&T job would get me about 4k per month. I really need the money so the AT&T job would be better. Of course if money wasn't an issue I would go with the postal job since I would be get to actually have a job being outside and not stuck inside and dealing with people all the time like with the customer service type job.

The only other way I could probably accept the postal position is if UMS really showed itself when it comes to my investing. That would be taking sort of a gamble though. I guess time will tell. On another note though I did my second loop after my first break yesterday and got a massive headache within minutes that lasted the whole day. It wasn't so much the traditional headache as in that it felt like my head was "sore". Apparently, some part of me is trying to resist it badly. I did notice as well that my PTSD symptoms flared up later that day to the point I felt a bit stressed and anxious. Started feeling like if I'm ever going to be free of this thing. Its like just when I think its on its way out some tiny part of it survives and just "regrows" itself to its former self. I will admit though that with LTU that was the point of which it got to being almost eradicated.

It had gotten to the point of being almost a "phantom pain" type feeling. Yet despite all that it still found some way to come back somehow or maybe I have to wait til the subs get to 6G power before it can have no where else it can hide. Anyway, that's about it so far. Still going to keep with the plan of working for possibly 2-3 months then moving out then. So probably sometime in September or October.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DssMaster - 07-16-2019

(07-13-2019, 07:22 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Anyway, as of now I think my goal for at least the next couple of months is to try to get to 200k+ in my trading. Last time I was able to get up to 40k within 2 months, and that was without any help of subs. Hopefully with UMS...that will translate into me picking the right stocks at the right time. Anyway, that is all for now. I think all will go well with this run.

I'm very interested in following your progress with UMS, as I too am interested in jumping into stock and stock options investments.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-17-2019

How are you using UMS? If you're getting that kind of response you may benefit from using it more.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: How are you using UMS? If you're getting that kind of response you may benefit from using it more.

I was using it per the original instructions. If you think so I might try using it more though. Ugh, only thing is I imagine that I will probably have a "sore" head for a while. With that last time the soreness lasted for the rest of the day until I fell asleep. Don't know why it is resisting this so darn hard.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - Shannon - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 09:55 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 08:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: How are you using UMS? If you're getting that kind of response you may benefit from using it more.

I was using it per the original instructions. If you think so I might try using it more though. Ugh, only thing is I imagine that I will probably have a "sore" head for a while. With that last time the soreness lasted for the rest of the day until I fell asleep. Don't know why it is resisting this so darn hard.

If you are resisting, then you can go along with it, or you can try to overpower it.  I would push it to whatever it needs to be to either break through or exhaust you, and keep it at that level until it's broken through or doesn't exhaust you.

The pain is a last ditch effort at resistance, which means you're doing what needs to be done but you need to break through the resistance.  Hiding from it is only going to enable it to continue.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-18-2019

Well, I just started listening again a few minutes ago. I'm just going to take Shannon's advice and just power through this. I'm going to try listening to 8 hours a day actually (over night). Might be kind of obsessive but I'm not playing around anymore and I will break this resistance if I have to. Besides, going to probably do the last setup for my job soon and then after that I will be doing investing. I need to be executing at least the "following communications of the subconscious script" so I end up making money instead of taking losses.

Another thing actually happened a few hours ago that might be from me running the sub right now. All of a sudden while I was watching some videos or something its like something just snapped in me and I just said this is worthless and a waste of time. I got way more motivated to want to get on track with this job and investing. Hopefully this is a good sign and probably a sign that the new way to motivate people in this sub is probably working. One other thing i'm noticing right now as I'm typing this is this light feeling in my chest and there seems to be this energy swirling in my body. I definitely do think based on how quick this sub is producing reactions in me that the new DMSI will also be a big hit. This ME 2.0 seems to be doing wonders and it seems to be really ridiculously powerful.

Anyway, my intuition tells me if I keep with this regime of listening I should be able to break-thru or exhaust the resistance to the point of just giving in. Headache or no I will keep with this because I'm getting tired of this resistance gaining back ground.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - Griffin - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 11:18 PM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Well, I just started listening again a few minutes ago. I'm just going to take Shannon's advice and just power through this. I'm going to try listening to 8 hours a day actually (over night). Might be kind of obsessive but I'm not playing around anymore and I will break this resistance if I have to. Besides, going to probably do the last setup for my job soon and then after that I will be doing investing. I need to be executing at least the "following communications of the subconscious script" so I end up making money instead of taking losses.

Another thing actually happened a few hours ago that might be from me running the sub right now. All of a sudden while I was watching some videos or something its like something just snapped in me and I just said this is worthless and a waste of time. I got way more motivated to want to get on track with this job and investing. Hopefully this is a good sign and probably a sign that the new way to motivate people in this sub is probably working. One other thing i'm noticing right now as I'm typing this is this light feeling in my chest and there seems to be this energy swirling in my body. I definitely do think based on how quick this sub is producing reactions in me that the new DMSI will also be a big hit. This ME 2.0 seems to be doing wonders and it seems to be really ridiculously powerful.

Anyway, my intuition tells me if I keep with this regime of listening I should be able to break-thru or exhaust the resistance to the point of just giving in. Headache or no I will keep with this because I'm getting tired of this resistance gaining back ground.

i'm really intrested to see how it will go on 8 hours a night, i was thinking about it to, but i might only do it when i have nothing important the day after, i will follow your progress and i think many others will benefit from your experiment to see if it might benefit them aswell! cheers man

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-19-2019

(07-18-2019, 11:59 PM)Griffin Wrote: i'm really intrested to see how it will go on 8 hours a night, i was thinking about it to, but i might only do it when i have nothing important the day after, i will follow your progress and i think many others will benefit from your experiment to see if it might benefit them as well! cheers man

Thanks. I will keep things updated then.

First update after 8-9 hours of the sub is pretty good. Surprisingly there was no headache while listening at all. I actually feel uplifted and a lot more motivated. That's about all to report for now though. Will have to see how things turn out soon once I start investing.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-20-2019

2nd day of 8 hours and still no headache. I still have this up lifting feeling going on that I can't explain. I find it weird though that just doing one loop every 7 days usually produced a headache but doing 8 hours a day so far has produced no headache all and a general good feeling of well-being. As for results can't say too much so far. I mean i'm pretty sure me getting close to the USPS job is due to the sub because I have tried signing up for these jobs before and I never got this far to the point of final processing in order to get the job. With that said I might be turnning it down anyway. I started this post way earlier in the day and funny how things changed over the coarse of a day. I was thinking about going back to the AT&T job at first for the money but then once I got back on a job site I realized that I really could do much better than both of these jobs.

All of a sudden I started finding myself applying to more jobs that pay more. I think what I will do is this. apply to the best jobs by tonight and if I don't hear back from them by Tuesday I will just continue the process for the USPS job. I'm also noticing some other thing as well. There are like these instances where I feel like I am fully executing the sub and then a few minutes later it is gone. It feels like I am getting sucked into that reality then getting pulled right back out. I'm assuming as time goes on that I will get sucked into that UMS reality more often and for longer periods of time. The fact that I am even. There was even a six figures youtube job I saw right near me and I do feel encouraged to apply for it regardless. If I got that type of job I certainly would probably stay here longer than 2-3 months as that would be a good way to save up money and within even 2 years I would have enough passive income to live off of.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-23-2019

Well, I decided to send a email regarding the USPS job saying I am turning it down. So for now my hope is kind of getting this store/restaurant manager job that pays about 55k+ per year. Would be even better if I heard back from this Restaurant right near me that is paying 65k+ per year but we will see. I will continue to sign up for other jobs as well. I don't know why but I'm really having this feeling that I deserve way better pay than I would get with the USPS job or the AT&T one. I would generally prefer one that pays about 60k per year that way within 2 months or so I will be able to pay off all my debts no problem and probably do a lot more investing.

On that subject I have really been more pumped in getting my investing started when I can. Right now I think what I will do is try to get to a large sum in the next few months (like 150k+) then after that I will just investing in a bitcoin or other type of crypto currency mining operation. If that goes well I might still go with more education just in case (whether medical or not). Wouldn't be good to rely on crypto currency since you never know when something might happen that makes the market for it just plunge or perhaps another currency become popular.

As for the sub directly, I do think this feeling of deserving high pay is from that. I didn't even start thinking that way until I started this whole listening close to 8 hours a day regime. Surprisingly, I'm still not tired or getting headaches from listening this much even though I have been listening this way for days now. I think the sub is also giving me this feeling that as soon as I start having the money coming in from a job then the results of the sub should really start taking off. I am noticing that I am starting to not even care about women even more now. Its more of this mentality that once I am suitable financially I will have as much choice in the area of relationships as I want anyway.

Anyway, that is about it for now. Hopefully I get that job tomorrow or the higher paying one.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-24-2019

Well, the one interview today didn't go that well or at least I don't think so. Got there with minutes to spare only to find out the hiring manager was out at lunch. Got there and had to fill out some more paperwork. A blonde women was there as well for a position (don't know if it were the same one I was gunning for). Anyway took me quite a while to finish the paper work and I saw they were having an interview the entire time I was filling it out. I get to my interview and she only asks me a few questions then its over. It took me totally by surprise that she ended it so quickly. Only thing I can think of is she already has someone for that position she choose earlier that day or she didn't think I was a good fit.

Either way I kind of wrote that one off and I do admit I did kind of have a bit of anxiety when I got back home about how I shouldn't have blew off that postal job but soon enough I got back to just filling out applications for hours today with new vigor. Just got done minutes ago with the last one then out of no where I get emails from 2 different places wanting to set up interviews (through online or phone). On top of that I found out while making another attempt at a postal job a position opened up that was better than the last one since its closer to my house. So, maybe I was right to follow this belief that I could do better cause it does seem to be turning out to be true.

As far as internal stuff I really do feel like the not caring what people think has stayed with me since LTU. Even during the interview while looking back on it I just found myself just not giving a crap what the female interviewer thought of me. Hmm the only thing is with the PTSD symptoms I seem to still care about those hurts, etc in the past to some degree (manifested in the symptoms) but new slights since I've been running LTU and this don't even bother me. Its like I just forget about it and go about my day. Someone has a problem with me its their issue not mine. If its a mistake on my part I will own it but if its just the other person acting like a whinny little XXXXX or having a tantrum because things aren't going their way I don't give a damn really.

Edit: Scratch that, things are better than I thought. Apparently the post offices in the cities right next to me are hiring as well. So I guess I do have that I can fall back on and they are only like a 10 min drive too instead of 30 mins like the original offer.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-24-2019

Holy crap. The sub is really working I can tell now.

I've had an idea running through my head in the background the last few days regarding a bitcoin mining idea I had. Well, after that last post just like a few hours ago it started churning in my head again and I looked up some new info. This new info I came across changes everything and I can literally not even invest and still make this work within a few short months. Essentially, I found out I can buy these a certain miner of a certain brand name that are low cost but high performance and pretty popular for those traits. If I bought even one of these , assuming low energy costs to probably getting some solar panels, I could make about 112 USD a month from one of them. Thing is if I were able to get like a grand worth of them I could easily be churning out close to 2k a month.

With that type of money I could easily retire to the Philippines within a few months no problem and not have to do anything until MLS 6G comes out. I definitely know this is the sub at this point because its like I just became focused on this idea and all of a sudden I find out this new information that changes everything. Only thing I need now is to get one of those really good jobs around here that are paying 5k per month.. then I will be set. If I can get my investing thing going though to speed this up and perhaps hit it big again then I will be really rolling in the dough I guess and will have more money to invest in this idea. Anyway, I guess once that happens we will see how this all goes. I have a very good feeling about this though. So glad I switched to this many loops a day seeing as I think this is why I'm getting these ideas now.

RE: Transcendental Sith Lord's UMS Journal - DarthXedonias - 07-25-2019

update:

Usually I would start my next loops in about an hour and 10 mins from now but I think this will be the first time I take break. Reason being that I woke up this morning and felt more tired than usual. It didn't last long as I got the sleep out of me but it made me think now might be the time to take a break. What still perplexes me is that I hadn't felt any tiredness or headaches up to this point and its already been like a week. Anyway, every since that revelation of what I need to do its like that is the only real important thing on my mind since then. Probably because it feels like a goal that is easily within reach for me. I even tried possibly playing some games today and couldn't even plan them for long. Need to move this plan forward so I can do what I really want to.

With all that in mind I did sign up for some more jobs today and expanded what I was looking for. Believe it or not but I actually ended up applying for 3 different car sales type jobs as well. Nice base pay but also good commission rates. At the lowest I should get 2,500 per month all the way to 10,000 per month (that's the average range) if I decide with those jobs. I do think if I end up with those though it will be a very good test for UMS and not to mention it would allow me to reach my goal very easily if I can consistently reach a high amount per month. Right now I am determined to reach that goal though of at least 20k within the next 2-3 months. If I can get to that amount or better then I am set pretty much. Though I might have to save up an additional 10k as well just so I can move to the Philippines and rent to buy a condo there. Would have to wait until I get my business idea rolling and keep on using about half the proceeds to buy additional hardware. Once I get to the 400k per year mark then I would probably move out of the capital city into a house somewhere else.

Been looking at both 2 bedroom apartments and Houses to get ready for that part of the plan. Still haven't decided which city I would move to though after I hit that milestone. I do know though as well at around that point I would probably start "diversifying" what I put money into. In this case I took a look at what I would invest in next and it would be real estate and foreign real estate at that. Anyway, if things turn out to be going slow then I have thought about getting a business loan to start out this idea but that will be more of a last resort type thing. One other thing I'm starting to notice right now is not only am I making plans and determined to see them through but I am envisioning myself in the future once I accomplish it. This whole plan seems so easy and certain to happen. Its really simple honestly.

Right now the only thing I need to do is find a suitable job, save or invest the money to reach my goal, then I can move over there. Anyway, just going to keep applying for places then hopefully land at a job that has good pay. Just need to get a job then I can get this whole thing rolling.