Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success (/Thread-4Kingdoms-UMS-Ultimate-Monetary-Success)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - THolt - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 09:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I said that the third day of rest is when the bloom STARTS.  Not when it's over.  The models told me originally that most people would do best with 7 days off from 1 loop on 1 day, and stubborn types would do best from 3x1, 7x0.  If you always use it just as the bloom starts, then it can never bloom.  What if the bloom is where it works best?

I suggest you do this.  Use it 1 loop per day until you get a headache, and then stop using it until you feel the urge to use it again.  I'm currently on Day 4 of rest, and I can tell you, Day 3 and Day 4, my sense of humor has been on point and on display, and I'm happy and having a grand old time living life.  I asked myself earlier today, "Is it time to run another loop?" and the thought came back, "Not yet."

I think for me, 3x1, 7x0 may be perfect.  May want to see how the 7x0 works before you pass it up.  And don't run the program on a day when you have a headache from it.  That's where you stop, or you'll have headaches for days, as you noticed.

But I am glad to hear you guys are enjoying it.

@Shannon

Could this apply to USLM 4.1 too? I did my two days and am on my first rest day but I do feel a bit of a desire to run the program. That being said I wouldn't mind taking a few days off because of the power of this program.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Shannon - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 09:57 AM)THolt Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 09:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I said that the third day of rest is when the bloom STARTS.  Not when it's over.  The models told me originally that most people would do best with 7 days off from 1 loop on 1 day, and stubborn types would do best from 3x1, 7x0.  If you always use it just as the bloom starts, then it can never bloom.  What if the bloom is where it works best?

I suggest you do this.  Use it 1 loop per day until you get a headache, and then stop using it until you feel the urge to use it again.  I'm currently on Day 4 of rest, and I can tell you, Day 3 and Day 4, my sense of humor has been on point and on display, and I'm happy and having a grand old time living life.  I asked myself earlier today, "Is it time to run another loop?" and the thought came back, "Not yet."

I think for me, 3x1, 7x0 may be perfect.  May want to see how the 7x0 works before you pass it up.  And don't run the program on a day when you have a headache from it.  That's where you stop, or you'll have headaches for days, as you noticed.

But I am glad to hear you guys are enjoying it.

@Shannon

Could this apply to USLM 4.1 too? I did my two days and am on my first rest day but I do feel a bit of a desire to run the program. That being said I wouldn't mind taking a few days off because of the power of this program.

For USLM v4.1 follow the directions.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-24-2019

Last night, I woke up, listened to 1 loop for the 2nd day in a row.  When I got to work, I could already feel a headache coming on. I immediately took two aspirins. Staying busy at work kept my mind off of the headache. When things slowed down, the headache was so intense, I took two more aspirins.  As soon as I got home, I took a nap. I feel better now.

After 5 days of listening, my Mom is fatigued.  After 10 days of listening, my Uncle complained, "I just work up and I still feel tired!!"

Going back to listening to Ultimate Monetary Success for 1 day ON/7 days OFF.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Volume-4?pid=224140#pid224140
(07-24-2019, 05:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: So what you are telling me is, you're overdosing.  The sleep issue you describe indicates that either your subconscious is struggling to prevent you from executing by staying asleep, or it is executing, but exhausted from too much exposure.  The headache is most likely too much exposure triggering resistance.  Caffeine consumption sounds like either you need a lot more caffeine to stay functional because you're exhausted from overload, or possibly self medication as a potential form of resistance.  Hunger spikes is definitely some fear or other being worked through.

So here's what seems to be the case with UMS and the new level of power.  It injects an incredibly massive pulse of data into your head and is very aggressive about execution.  This means that when you execute, it takes a huge amount of energy.  So much, in fact, that it will usually requires a large number of days off compared to days on.  That time off is when the program is actively being executed, because of the bloom.  During input, it's being accepted; during the rest of that day, it's being decoded and there will be some execution.  But it seems to take 1-3 days to finish accept/decode/store, and begin full execution.

You guys don't understand the new setup, so you're trying to use it like the old level of power, and that is not going to work most of the time anymore.  This new setup is truly an entirely new game.  So I definitely see evidence that you are being affected, and I see evidence that you are overloading.  Most likely you are also trying hard to fight the instructions because the input power is so high that you probably take it as orders, instead of instructions.  Without enough time off to bloom, you won't see full execution for most people.  So what I suggest you do is this.  Take days off until you return to normal or feel the time is right, and then start on the 3x1, 7x0 regimen.  See how that works for you.  We can always try to adjust it later.

Truly, the problem isn't the level of power anymore.  It's using it properly.  And worst case scenario, we still have things we can tweak and adjust that will affect how the power is injected and how you interact with it.  But the power level (engine tuning) is almost certainly ideal at this point.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Volume-4?pid=224139#pid224139
(07-23-2019, 12:16 PM)cataleya Wrote: Is US/LM 4.1 given the update at the same level of power as UMS now?
(07-24-2019, 05:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: USLM 4.1 uses Magnus Engine 2.0, tuned to the same level of power that UMS is tuned to.  Unless something changes, that will be the standard level of power.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Shannon - 07-24-2019

So we just need to find the ideal number of days off now...

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 07-31-2019

Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3 - 1 loop every 8 days (1 on/7 off)
As much as I would love to play more loops. I've had a dull headache on my right temple since my last loop.  On the 3rd day off, it felt like a week had passed and I had to check the calendar to see if it was time to play another loop. I asked my Mom and Uncle if they felt like a week had passed and they both agreed. Alas, it was only the 3rd day off and we waited.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-UMS-Journal?pid=224283#pid224283
(07-26-2019, 10:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Vet bill ate my vacation savings and they don't know what's wrong - of course.  X Ray shows no issues, and blood work came back good.  So they recommended a change of diet, and gave me some painkillers and antibiotics for him.  Now the bloody cat pee is cleaned up and I'm almost exhausted from all this.
In my earlier posts, I wrote about my Mom had an infection on her gums. Two dental consultations. $300, Clean the infection and replace the bone loss, remove tooth. $1200, back to the General Dentist to get a price quote for two dental implants or a dental partial... "Come back in 2 weeks for a consultation." Forgot to ask, "How much is the consultation?"

The Periodontist quoted $5000 for two dental implants and subtracted $1000 from each implant so the total is $3000.  My Mom said, "She gave us a great deal!"  As she said it... my thoughts agreed with her statement and I felt that everything would work out just fine.  When the subliminal wore off... I started thinking, "How am I going to handle this financially?"

I am on vacation from work, I was supposed to go out of town to celebrate my YOUNGER cousin's retirement. I'm 53, he's 52.  This unexpected dental procedure kept me from going.  I didn't know that my cousin was retiring, that was a total surprise!!

The $4000 bicycle that was given to my Uncle.  He told me it needs an adapter to fill the tire with air - cost $1.50 - one dollar and fifty cents. The pedals are designed for racing and you have to wear special shoes to put your feet into the pedals. He took those off and bought a pair of aluminum pedals for $5 - five dollars from the local flea market.

In his mind, he feels his financial situation will improve for him (his words) after we honor the one year anniversary (end of August) of his Mom's passing. (my Grandmother).

Since I'm spending my vacation at home, I've been sleeping 12 - 14 hours per day and bingeing on a show called 7 Days, it's about time-traveling back 7 days into the past to fix major disasters.

I woke up about 3 hours ago and listened to my 1 loop. I still have that dull headache on my right temple, not painful enough for an aspirin.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Kenshin - 07-31-2019

Congrats on the new bike mate I'm excited for you, I'm a MTB addict for many years it's so much fun!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 08-07-2019

Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3 - 1 loop every 8 days (1 on/7 off)
Wed, 7/31 - I played one loop and updated my journal. I reported the dull headache on my right temple. After updating my journal. I was unmotivated to do anything.

Thurs, 8/1 - The dull headache was gone! My logic, I'll play 1 loop on the second day and change my usage to 3 on/7 off.  My energy went through the roof!! I usually go to sleep by 1 pm.  I went to bed at 8 pm.

Fri, 8/2 -  My intention was to play 1 loop on the third day. Wasn't happening... the headache returned.  It was a strong headache. Both temples and forehead. I took aspirins when I woke up and took aspirins when I went to bed.

My Mom's appetite is still ravenous. But, she lost one pound on her monthly weigh-in. She's blind and she knows her way around our home. This past week her sense of direction is way off and in the wrong part of the home when I ask her where she is trying to get to.  Also, she fell the other day because she got lost in our home trying to get to her bedroom. She tripped over the rowing machine.  Nothing was broken except her ego.  I set up barriers around the rowing machine to prevent another fall from happening.

Not sure why my Uncle is okay with working side jobs.  He is physically capable of working a full-time job.  My co-worker told me his cousin just moved here after being released from a mental facility and his cousin got two jobs within a week of arriving.  One job is at a warehouse and the other job is with Sysco. Both jobs pay well.  

I did notice that my Uncle is wearing the polo shirts with the company logo of the last full-time job he had.  When I casually asked if he was going to work, I notice you are wearing your uniform. His reply, "No, I'm going to a Doctor's appointment. But, you are right!! This is my uniform!!"  So hopefully, UMS is nudging him to seek full-time employment.

Vacation is over and I'm back at work. Overtime has dried up for the graveyard shift. The day shift is maxing out every week since my overtime stopped. The afternoon shift is getting overtime for the jobs the day shift is unable to complete.

I am grateful to have two relaxing days off in a row. However, with the dental infection, my Mom had. The debt is increasing faster than I can pay it off.  I still don't know how much it will cost for implants or a partial until we go to the consultation next week.

I buy the same Lottery Games twice a week. I used to get small prizes, below $20 and free tickets. The last time I got a prize was the first week of UMS.  Before UMS, I would get a free ticket at least once a week.

These headaches on UMS are no joke. I'm happy for those that didn't experience this and are able to listen 3 days in a row. I'll be going back to 1 loop every 8 days (1 on/7 off) starting on Friday.

Thankfully, my Mom and Uncle don't get these headaches. UMS makes them feel fatigued.

Almost forgot to mention. Retirement is at the forefront of my mind. It is the one and most constant thought running through my mind.  Life for me would be much easier.  Anyway, people must be picking up on my thoughts.

Just my first week at work after returning from vacation.
  • "4Kingdoms, I thought you retired 10 years ago!"
  • "Hey 4Kingdoms, Are you retiring?"
  • "Hey man, how many years do you have until you retire?"

Fortunately, my employer gives me a pension, a matching 401k plan, and I get Social Security when I'm old enough. I have the time, just too young to unlock any of these benefits.  I know... we all have unique situations. LOL!!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Shannon - 08-07-2019

I think, after observing everyone so far, that instead of increasing the number of loops per day or days doing loops, if you want to do something along those lines, you should be experimenting with decreasing your days off gradually.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - ncbeareatingman - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think, after observing everyone so far, that instead of increasing the number of loops per day or days doing loops, if you want to do something along those lines, you should be experimenting with decreasing your days off gradually.

Funny, Shannon,I was thinking along the same lines,as that. However I'm in no rush to get there. As it stands I'm doing 3X. 5X0. I am still experimenting with three days on and 5 days off. Even that I'm really looking closely,to see if da bloom needs MORE time....if that were the magic happens then of course that's where I wanna be. THIS is such new territory!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Paul1131 - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 12:41 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: I think, after observing everyone so far, that instead of increasing the number of loops per day or days doing loops, if you want to do something along those lines, you should be experimenting with decreasing your days off gradually.

Funny, Shannon,I was thinking along the same lines,as that. However I'm in no rush to get there. As it stands I'm doing 3X. 5X0. I am still experimenting with three days on and 5 days off. Even that I'm really looking closely,to see if da bloom needs MORE time....if that were the magic happens then of course that's where I wanna be. THIS is such new territory!

I can only speak for myself, but I’ve noticed that day six is usually especially good.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 08-09-2019

I did one loop yesterday - 8/8/2019.  Hybrid Trickling Stream mp3.  Last week I played 1 loop - 2 days in a row and got a headache.  Going to take Shannon's recommendation and stay with 1 loop per week and decrease the time off. 

Taking 6 days off from UMS. Will play 1 loop on Thursday, 8/15.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - 4Kingdoms - 08-09-2019

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS--10285?pid=224941#pid224941
(08-08-2019, 03:03 AM)Infinite Wrote: The celebrity factor continues.
(08-08-2019, 08:51 AM)THolt Wrote: I have yet to experience this celebrity factor. Maybe it is happening but I am not paying close enough attention.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-UMS--10285?pid=224954#pid224954
(08-08-2019, 10:50 AM)Infinite Wrote: I actually didn't even notice it at first.  Then I mentioned to you about the way that the high level cops treated me, and I realized what had been going on.  I don't know if you ever tried DMSI?  When I was on that sub, the celebrity factor was right in your face.  Strangers waving at me from their cars, people's jaws dropping while staring at me, a guy running over to look at me.  The celebrity factor I'm noticing with UMS is much more subtle, it almost seems normal.  It's definitely respect in a way that usually comes across as admiration.  They want your attention, but they don't want to disturb you.  Lots of people admiring me in a non sexual way when I was wearing my under $20 Walmart outfit with no makeup and hair in a ponytail, took me five minutes to get ready that day.  Someone standing for at least 15 seconds to hold the door open for me while admiring me in a non sexual way.  Another person acting as if she should have held the door open for me.  Lots of smiles, managers coming over to say hello.  This behavior appears to be normal while it's happening, but I know that people in my area don't like to hold doors open for people.  Some even see a person coming and they will let the door slam on them.  Others don't even say "thank you" when someone opens the door for them, and they definitely don't admire someone wearing inexpensive clothes.  The celebrity factor with UMS is probably different for everyone.  Is it even listed as one of the effects from the sub?  I don't remember reading about it.

Having used DMSI and currently using UMS.  Infinite's description of how the "Celebrity Factor" differs with both subliminals is spot on!!  The "Celebrity Factor" is probably the best indicator that the subliminal is working whether it is DMSI or UMS.

Like Infinite said and I believe this is why THolt isn't noticing it... It feels like normal behavior while it is happening.  The way people around you act and how you expect people to act towards you.  The first time it happened, my first reaction was... "That was different."  As you continue to play the subliminal, you are aware it is going on around you but, you don't give it a second thought because it becomes your new reality.

I currently have two male co-workers on my team.  The lazy one is helping me without me going out of my way to ask for help.  It took a month of listening to UMS to see this change in my lazy co-worker.  He even remarked, "This day is flying by. Come to think of it... this week flew by!!"

Until I read Infinite's post, I completely forgot about the "Celebrity Factor".  For the most part, I like to keep to myself and pick jobs that I can do alone.  This week, both co-workers seemed to be competing for my attention. I had to go to another room for peace and quiet on my breaks and lunch.

If you watch children, the little boy that "likes" the little girl tends to "punch" her.  The lazy co-worker is "teasing" me every chance he gets.  In the morning when the day shift arrives for work, the room I spend the last 15 minutes of the day to do my paperwork.  Every chair has a male co-worker from the day shift occupying it and when I walk in they start "teasing" me in a friendly non-threating way.  My best guess is... that's their way of expressing they "like" me.  Again, this all became obvious to me 1 month after I started listening to UMS and only after I read Infinite's post did I even give any thought to it!!

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Kol - 08-10-2019

Ive been called "sir", people interact with me as if im acelebrity. Its nice actually and being taken care off subconsciously so I can focus on my work. Literally itsas if new pathways open up for me.

RE: 4Kingdoms-UMS- Ultimate Monetary Success - Kenshin - 08-10-2019

I couldn't find reference to celebrity factor in the UMS product description when I was reading it today, are you guys sure this is actually in there as a module/script? Maybe Shannon can clarify this.