Subliminal Talk
We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude (/Thread-We-re-only-in-it-for-the-potato-UMS-Interlude)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - AlphaRomeo - 07-31-2019

Hey man,
Now that we have established that potato is the currency of the future and present (forget the crypto...potato is where its at..lol.), my next question is...wtf is boyo?

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 08:46 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote: Hey man,
Now that we have established that potato is the currency of the future and present (forget the crypto...potato is where its at..lol.), my next question is...wtf is boyo?

A young male I dislike. Usually of a narcissistic nature.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - AlphaRomeo - 07-31-2019

Oh ok, lol.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-01-2019

I listened to two loops last night, put 'em on right before going to sleep and fell asleep right after. Now I'm getting this "full" and "light" sensation, strong visual artifacts, as well as having woke up with that.... happy sunshine song going through my head *yet again*. Big Grin

I feel a little bit more sleepy, though, than I should after getting pretty much solid 8 hours of sleep in.

EDIT oh, also, completed that job yesterday, received payment immediately. 400 potato for, like, 3 hours' worth of work, give or take? Pretty good return on time invested.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-01-2019

Now I'm getting wonky sensations, which seem to be related to H&C and FRM, coming up mostly from my left leg. This feels like... progress, TBH!

Also, today I think I will mostly chill and re-read "God Emperor of Dune", lawl. Bardic practice and library visit tomorrow.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-02-2019

So, yesternight, I started getting wonky sensations in my right foot again, but in a different spot this time, and it seems pretty deep (like that previous spot used to be). It seems to be linked directly to the liver somehow. I don't know what it's about exactly.

Today, sometime around midday, the "heavy" sensations seems to have disappeared, but I did experience quite a bit of nervous energy, so to speak, and ate too big a meal for dinner probably as a comforting mechanism. It did make me feel more "grounded" though, so to speak.

Bardic practice went crazily well today. I'M A BIG, BRIGHT, SHINING STAR! lulz

I think I'll do another loop tomorrow morning.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-04-2019

So I did not one, but two loops last night, from my laptop speakers (as I had a suspicion I might try to remove the headphones from my head during sleep. There's a chance I did that last time I wanted to run two loops when sleeping, as I woke up without them on, so I have no idea whether both loops got listened to. I may have been right to do is as I woke up in a widely different position on the bed than I was in when I went to sleep, lol)

So today, sometime around mid-afternoon, I found myself crying a little bit actually, had a series of recollections of events that appear to have been related to a fear/thing that was about to get removed (it's interesting how seemingly completely unrelated subjects/issues are actually connected to one another, in a cause-and-effect sense, and tend to spring from one root cause, which in itself may have different layers to it. I dare not say it's "logical" Big Grin), and then elation started kicking in, as well as - well, this time not "cauterization", but pretty much "complete numbness" in the areas that were acting up recently, together with a "sucking in" sensation. I am also experiencing a sensation of "wholeness" as well as "fullness" and "grounding".

Seems like 2 is my number, lol. Also, I'm going to do another two loops tonight at the same settings, because that's the way I roll, baby.

I'm not noticing exhaustion overmuch as I do this, compared to what others are reporting. Then again, I do several practices that should help against it. The updated forum rules state that discussion of "chi" is fine (I wanted to journal on it earlier, and even did so, but then deleted the statement because I was... conflicted, Rule 4-wise Big Grin). So what I'm doing is charging myself up with the so-called Three Treasures of the Taoist tradition, currently mostly focusing on "bone breathing" (that's Chi compression into the skeleton), general Chi compression into the "lower dan tien" (think "sacral chakra"), as well as Jing (that's the "physical essence" type of energy. Chi is more of the "sexual energy"/"libido"/"lifeforce" type of energy. They're related, but not the same. Jing goes directly to internal physical organs. It's "denser", so to speak). I sometimes also do some Shen related stuff, but not as much as the other two (it's usually advised to get some serious Jing and Chi action going before gunning for Shen; Shen is the most "ethereal" of the three, so to speak). I'll be leveling-up to some more advanced practices at a later date, but I won't be going into detail on those.

Due to the lowered number of loops on the new subliminals, I can easily devote an hour per day or so to the above. Feels good! And may be a factor in why I'm not experiencing as much exhaustion.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-05-2019

Interesting. I put on two loops on laptop speakers last night, got an actual resistance reaction "please stop" from some part of me - haven't had one on this program yet. It was a pretty small part, as far as I could tell, and I didn't stop (obviously). Afterwards I got wonky sensations in both of my knees (as well as other parts, but the knees I remember). Was feeling pretty good today. I think it's related to that thing that I've mentioned in my previous post.

Gonna do two more loops tonight, and then I'm going to let it bloom for a bit. I manage to get through this particular thing, I should be, like, seriously good to go. This is also going to be very relevant towards DMSIng at a later date as well.

I had originally planned to switch to USLMaxx v. 4.1 at about this time, but I think I'll stay on UMS for a bit longer. I'm not noticing my non-monetary/money-related goals taking a back seat in any way (and even getting a proper kick in the pants, I think), and from what I've gathered from the product description page, USLMaxx doesn't have auric shielding included in the package.

I'm kinda wondering whether the planned auric shielding subs are going to be "matchable" with other programs that do not feature shielding.

Also, I am getting moments when I can feel an aura of some sort around myself, it's pretty thick but light (it actually appears to be giving off some sort of light, lol), and seems to be originating in the solar plexus and going on outward. It's not the auric shield, as that feels different (it's more "oozy"). Perchance this is the "turbo-wealth aura" people have been mentioning?

People appear to be reacting to my presence in a very positive manner, even somewhat "eager-to-please" manner. Some look awed.

I was chilling a bit over the Interwebz, and chanced into a funny picture that amused me heartily and resonates with me for some reason. So I will share it here! Never forget to have a little fun every now and again, I say.

[attachment=676]

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Shannon - 08-05-2019

Quote:I'm kinda wondering whether the planned auric shielding subs are going to be "matchable" with other programs that do not feature shielding.

What does "matchable" mean?

(08-05-2019, 11:54 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:I'm kinda wondering whether the planned auric shielding subs are going to be "matchable" with other programs that do not feature shielding.

What does "matchable" mean?

By "matchable" I actually mean: running the auric shielding sub + another sub that does other things.

F. in. USLMaxx 4.1 + an auric shield if and when necessary. I realize not everyone might have a need for one for USLMaxx.

Unless the use of an auric shielding program for 3+ months would make it permanent, although I doubt it's going to be so given that this requires "active use of energy", so to speak.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-06-2019

So as I put on my loops yesternight, and then fell asleep (but only after they finished actually, I was in a half-sleep mode while they were running), I had some dreams of myself listening to this program during my teenage years, and experiencing agitation whilst doing so (this would explain these moments of agitation I've been getting recently - they're like what I'd sometimes experience as a teenager in certain situations), as well as even earlier than my teenage years. Anyroad, I believe this would indicate that certain parts that were trying to resist UMSing are now - well, maybe not totally on-board, but they're now actually *listening*.

I remember from DMSIng that when this occurs (I'd get similar "dreams" on the DMSIs every now and again), some nice things execution-wise would usually follow.

I'm now letting this blooooom for a bit (5-7 days), and then I'll do another session of 3x2. Seems like a pretty decent setup for me - I only started experiencing additional tiredness today (I slept for over 12 hours, lol). Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty fine, despite this agitation I can sense underneath.

I'm noticing that my physical fitness goals have gotten a neat kick in the pants. I'll keep at it with current intensity as I have the time to do so right now, might not have the time for such come September.

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-07-2019

So I'm noticing a lot of stuff going on around my right foot, usually a sucking-in sensation going from my second toe on up. I've had a pretty strong, heavy "blockage" in my liver suddenly go *poof*! Feels good. Although I did feel a little frustrated during my bardic practice today, as I got to the place too late and only had an hour to practice, and I felt rushed because of it. I don't like being rushed in my bardic practice!

Also, today, as I was doing my thing, I had this strong, heavy sensation in my "root" region, and then it went *poof*, and then I got a sudden, somewhat aggressive surge of energy. It's like latent energy that's been blocked by walls of fear got "unlocked". Gave me a kick in the pants, almost literally, lol.

I'm experiencing "angry at the system" type of vibes. I've got it covered music-wise, though, as usual. Big Grin

Got a little translation job for 55$ yesterday, working on it now (should take an hour or two tops). I also noticed that I've got a little back-log of jobs performed for this particular client on which I've forgotten to invoice, lol, so I'll be invoicing for that stuff today as well. A couple hundred USD converts into goodly potato!

Also, my crazy mum suddenly decided to ask me what I want for my birthday (which comes at the end of the month), I said "cold, hard cash", so she's saying she'll send me 5000 potato. Sure, why not! Big Grin

RE: We're only in it for the potato - UMS Interlude - Have at ye - 08-07-2019

Oh, lest I forget - apart from foot and liver action, I'm also noticing some work being done on the heart area, as well as the thymus area (upper-mid rib-cage in the center, I think it's the thymus). So chakra-wise that would be "lower and upper heart". Throat area as well. And by "work being done" I mean "wonky sensations that feel like FRM + E3 healing".

I've also finished re-reading "God Emperor of Dune", as well as "Heretics of Dune", and now I'm 1/3rd of the way through "Chapterhouse Dune", lolz. There's a lot of *tremendously* good stuff in these books, heh, it's just hidden under an entertaining SF-F facade.

Also just finished that little job. Cha-ching! MOAR.