Subliminal Talk
Oversoul UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Oversoul UMS (/Thread-Oversoul-UMS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-22-2019

I notice that I have been unable to visualize 'wealth'- I dont know how to. Anyone have advice on how to do this?

RE: Oversoul UMS - Shannon - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 12:36 PM)Oversoul Wrote: I notice that I have been unable to visualize 'wealth'- I dont know how to. Anyone have advice on how to do this?

What you would be visualizing is not "wealth" but the impact on your life that wealth has; what it allows you to do, experience, buy, have.  Unless you wanted to visualize yourself having a banker open a vault full of "wealth" and have all of it be yours...

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 12:36 PM)Oversoul Wrote: I notice that I have been unable to visualize 'wealth'- I dont know how to. Anyone have advice on how to do this?

What you would be visualizing is not "wealth" but the impact on your life that wealth has; what it allows you to do, experience, buy, have.  Unless you wanted to visualize yourself having a banker open a vault full of "wealth" and have all of it be yours...

Understood, so visualise a lifestyle. Appreciate it Shannon, thanks

I've decided to take a few days off, next few loops will probably be on Saturday

RE: Oversoul UMS - Paul1131 - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:12 AM)Oversoul Wrote: This sub seems different in the fact that your perception has changed but you never seem to notice it. I believe this is because you have nothing to compare it to as your previous emotional 'state' that was 'negative' is almost forgotten and the state I am in just seems to be the natural to be in. But there is (quite big) changes, its just hard to report them

I know what you mean, I really have to think about it to notice anything on this one.  It’s definitely there, but a lot of it is under the radar.

(07-23-2019, 01:32 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 01:12 AM)Oversoul Wrote: This sub seems different in the fact that your perception has changed but you never seem to notice it. I believe this is because you have nothing to compare it to as your previous emotional 'state' that was 'negative' is almost forgotten and the state I am in just seems to be the natural to be in. But there is (quite big) changes, its just hard to report them

I know what you mean, I really have to think about it to notice anything on this one.  It’s definitely there, but a lot of it is under the radar.

Definitely,

For example, I was a lot more productive today than I have been for a long time, but i didn't feel like it was anything 'different' to before. But it's a huge change. I am also a lot more assertive and detached, but again, same thing- it felt absolutely natural. I love this sub. lol

Things are being worked under the hood bit I don't know what.

I got a suspicion, things are being worked under resistance too- almost behind its back. I can say Im changing but IDK how or even what. I 'feel' different= not as in what emotions I have now but my baseline 'feeling' of who I think I am

Went forward with the lead generation tool. It seems I have automated 60% of my business by outsourcing half of the most crucial parts of the business. $200 for almost a whole year of cutting my work day in half? Yes please.

Now Im off to fiverr to automate another 20%

RE: Oversoul UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 01:06 AM)Oversoul Wrote:

I've decided to take a few days off, next few loops will probably be on Saturday

Oversoul ,go check out my posting from this early morning. After two weeks of being on UMS I find that the visuas come to me like they did this morning and sometimes periodically throughout the day! I believe it will "come" to you!
Fret ny not. Lemme know how it goes.respectfully. Keith

(07-23-2019, 05:50 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 01:06 AM)Oversoul Wrote:

Oversoul ,go check out my posting from this early morning. After two weeks of being on UMS I find that the visuas come to me like they did this morning and sometimes periodically throughout the day! I believe it will "come" to you!
Fret ny not. Lemme know how it goes.respectfully. Keith
I will check it out Keith, thanks. You always have some of the best things to report lol.

Appreciate it

I feel like I gotta break through something but IDK what. Its a nagging feeling. And this feeling is the root of my procrastination and distraction. Good thing this sub is working on the root cause and not the symptoms.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-24-2019

First day off- feel tired, drowsy and un-charasmatic.

Something is being worked under the hood- which I can tell through the dreams I am having. I can probably speed up this process but I don't feel like putting and conscious mental effort into it.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-24-2019

Ok Ive automated the hardest parts of my role for now. ill gauge the success of this system by how many new clients I get in a month or so. Hopefully no more client cold calls.

But if I have to make them, I'll make them. Nothing's can stop me from getting what I want.

Nothing.
Ever.
Dead.
Or.
Alive.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-26-2019

2nd day off.

Weird dreams of me owning a pet tiger and fighting other people with pet leopards (which me and my tiger won).

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-26-2019

I also feel more 'put together' and grounded. Focused but IDK on what. Its not my work, but it is on something.