Subliminal Talk
Oversoul UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Oversoul UMS (/Thread-Oversoul-UMS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-10-2019

I should be starting this sub by next Tuesday to give me enough time to not face any turbulence. That is, if I don't get impatient, which I probably will. lol

TID is hitting me hard. I am obsessively watching videos on Offshore Asset protection, private banking systems (which you own as a holdings company) where you give yourself and your companies loans (via your holdings company), how to save money on corporate tax by owning a holdings company in a different jurisdiction like Latvia and Dubai where the tax is 0% etc and charging your companies about 90% of the profit on some sort of branding agreement. This is what Google, Amazon, starbucks etc does in order to pay minimal taxes.

Interesting how I feel like I have some sort of "power". By which I don't mean personal power (which I feel I have too) but power stemming from money.

First Goal:

My goal income for every month is £30,000 or more, which now manifests for me in the best possible ways, without harming anyone in the process.

This is doable, as I need to make about 3 'deals' a month to reach this through my company. Currently Im making like 1 deal every 4 months  Mad due to procrastination (stemming from fear) and other general fears. 3 deals a month is definitely not unheard of in this industry though pretty rare.

RE: Oversoul UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-10-2019

Morning OverSoul.... UMS is a definite game changer Man!! it changes the tracks on your destiny.
not bragging man but when ya git a chance.... check out some of my posts in my new UMS journal
around these things UMS: Axis Bold as Love.... that I posed last night.... you're gonna get there man for shure.you'vegot the power and theres some real added somethin' somethin' that powers our energies even more!!

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-15-2019

Have not started UMS yet (wont start till this Thursday) but definitely getting TID.

I keep getting dreams about being rich, successful and wealthy.

Had a dream that I was moving into a flat that I wanted to be in for about a year now.

I have generally been more confident in my business too. Usually, I would be slightly doubtful before I cold call or even warm call a client, now I do it without even thinking about it.

EDIT: I also randomly get sudden calm and relaxing sensations.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-18-2019

Gonna buy and start the first loop in the next few hours (had to stop myself from buying just in case I got impatient and started too early).

Been studying corporate structures that could be of use- offshore corporations and how to organise them for the best tax efficiency. Found out about a Japanese structure called " Keiretsu" that seemed interesting. A group of corporations owned by one group of people with a bank in the center as an instrument that gives itself the cheapest loans with the lowest interest which allows the group to grow extremely fast.

Sounds very "Rothschildish"

Done some further research on if that would be viable for anyone now just starting up to do-

Turns out, you can (apparently) get a Lichtenstein (an extremely stable tax haven) bank license for as little as £250,000, which makes you eligible for central bank loans at extremely low interest rates. 

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-18-2019

Also been looking at how to change my style- noticed that a few people are being driven to dress more smart casual. I am also having these urges, but with a slight twist.

For example:

https://ibb.co/98N2mfQ

https://ibb.co/26StPkQ

This over 'normal' professional clothes- ie shirt, trousers, tie (with tie-pin)

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-20-2019

Listened to 2 loops last night and 1 loop now.

Its smoother and heavier, but I have yet to notice any external changes. I think Im communicating more freely but IDK. I need more time to see.

PS, my mother asked if I have been 'hanging around' older ladies (sugar mummies?) late at night (either that or Im a drug dealer) (if only she knew all the sexual adventures I been on LOL poor lady). Why? Because Im always out at night and I always have money even though I don't have a job (she does not know about my business in case she adds her bad emotions/thoughts to it).

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-20-2019

Ive done about 5 loops today felt like I needed a lot in the beginning to "break through" then reduce it later after the breakthrough happened.

The changes are subtle, Im way more confident, by the actions Im taking that I normally would not, but I don't feel any more confident. But Im doing things that would need confidence.

People seem more respectful, with less hate/jealousy which I might have got on DMSI.

In general, Im just more confident, without knowing I am, until I think back and say "I would not have done that before, wow"

Also, as soon as certain type of thought come into my head, I automatically steer away from it. I know changes are there, but its so hard to notice them until I really sit and think about it.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-21-2019

Still doing 5 loops a day.

No anger to report. Feel like my internal self is being 'cleansed' but don't know what or how/

No been out the house so cant say how people will treat me, but I will be able to report that tomorrow.

Will also be doing cold calls tomorrow, will report on how I do them, how I react to them etc.

RE: Oversoul UMS - Oversoul - 07-22-2019

This sub seems different in the fact that your perception has changed but you never seem to notice it. I believe this is because you have nothing to compare it to as your previous emotional 'state' that was 'negative' is almost forgotten and the state I am in just seems to be the natural to be in. But there is (quite big) changes, its just hard to report them

I am also very detached from negative thoughts- whether my own or others. Must be the shields.

Also work up early- slept at 3AM work up at 7

RE: Oversoul UMS - Shannon - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:12 AM)Oversoul Wrote: This sub seems different in the fact that your perception has changed but you never seem to notice it. I believe this is because you have nothing to compare it to as your previous emotional 'state' that was 'negative' is almost forgotten and the state I am in just seems to be the natural to be in. But there is (quite big) changes, its just hard to report them

On the contrary, the bigger the change, the bigger the contrast, the more obvious it should be. This is the Naturalized being driven by the much more powerful Magnus Engine v2.

(07-22-2019, 03:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 01:12 AM)Oversoul Wrote: This sub seems different in the fact that your perception has changed but you never seem to notice it. I believe this is because you have nothing to compare it to as your previous emotional 'state' that was 'negative' is almost forgotten and the state I am in just seems to be the natural to be in. But there is (quite big) changes, its just hard to report them

On the contrary, the bigger the change, the bigger the contrast, the more obvious it should be. This is the Naturalized being driven by the much more powerful Magnus Engine v2.

I understand. I think its because Ive been so used to DMSI, which gives very obvious reactions from people so quick, as opposed to this sub which isn't designed to directly do that to the degree DMSI is( I don't think so anyway). I therefore I have to be more internally focused to notice the changes than on DMSI. I am not expecting any huge changes (though I am very open to it) for at least a week or two.

There are definitely changes, I just don't know what they are. I feel 'cleaner' on the inside. And almost unable to have any negative thoughts for long. lol

People also see me less as competition now (I think). I would usually get some jealous competitive looks on DMSI, with this, I haven't got any.

Obvious attraction from females is down, but the attraction they have is more stable compared to DMSI. On DMSI, people who liked me seemed overly emotional and if I didn't give them attention, they would get real angry and give someone else attention out of anger (it seemed).

Just had someone contact me to help find me leads for $1 a "set" of leads.

Thats cheap as F, I still need to see if I take it, I don't know how useful it will be to me yet, but thats real cheap. Will do more research into how viable that is. it could save me hours a day for literally $1.