Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS - THolt - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 07:54 AM)Infinite Wrote: I'm understand where this resistance is stemming from.  

My mind is beginning to see my financial status as if I were making so much more than what my current income actually is.  I'm hoping that this will lead to manifestations.

I am noticing this too. It's like my mental thermostat for money is increasing. I feel like I should be making a lot more and it doesn't feel far fetched either. It's like it could actually happen.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-29-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-29-2019

Edit this post

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-30-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 10-01-2019

edited

RE: UMS - THolt - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 04:29 AM)Infinite Wrote: I am able to read people better regarding personal success, and the dominant personal traits that are bringing about these results in their lives appear to be very clear to me.  I can tell just by looking at them for a second or a few seconds.  It might sound like I'm judging people, but this is definitely very different from being judgmental.  SO thinks that this is needed to be able to maintain high levels of wealth.

I'm seeing how an auric shield in this program is definitely needed.

Seems like you are filtering out people. 

I am doing the same thing. There are people I work with who are negative and constantly complain. I try to limit my interaction with such people.

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-01-2019

Yeah same. But I sorta ditched a whole group while attracting and creating a whole new network. Like its said, filtering out.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 10-01-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Kol - 10-01-2019

Definitely. I cover it a bit in my journal. Basically one of them said "I feel left behind" a pattern I can place now as it shows in other situations aswell.

"Be my emotional tampon, Im scared I lose my position in the group without you" kind of thing. Now im on UMS, it clicked.

RE: UMS - Have at ye - 10-01-2019

(10-01-2019, 06:54 AM)Infinite Wrote: Yes, definitely filtering them out.  There was a group of people who I used to like being around.  Every time I'm around them now, the auric shield fires up, so who knows what kind of negativity these seemingly nice people were sending my way.  When SO makes unnecessary negative comments, I ignore him.  If he continues, I let him know that I don't want to hear petty comments.  It goes deeper than that with some people, most of them I will never meet.  I'm sure there are good reasons why I'm picking up on these things about them.

I've noticed that some people who haven't achieved higher levels of success tried to pull me down or wanted to.  Have you noticed this?

Noticed something eerily similar. Especially regarding people I work with. This seems to have been amped up on the new DMSI, but regarding potential sexual partners, obviously. It's like now it takes me way less information and observation to "connect the dots" as to how a person operates, and whether they have any dishonest agenda.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 10-07-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 10-19-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 10-21-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Shannon - 10-21-2019

Nice! Why the headache, do you think?