Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-23-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Shreem - 08-24-2019

How can you do 9 loops ? I ' m curious .

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-24-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-27-2019

edited

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 09-02-2019

(08-27-2019, 04:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: Noticed again people's negativity affecting me on the fourth day of bloom.  Ran two loops.

I felt unusually tired the next day.  I felt like I had no energy by around 5 pm.  I wanted to go to sleep by 7.  Odd how I felt so energized for days after I played all those loops, but I had no energy after just playing two loops.
 That indeed is curious & interesting,that after an astounding 9 Loops,that a few days later you run 2 loops and ur wiped out. Wow...hummm definitely iinteresting...if ya you.d ask meInfinitrI.d say "sounds like some deep resistence", glad ur honoring your body's need for rest & recouperation!!

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 09-02-2019

(08-27-2019, 04:21 PM)Infinite Wrote: Noticed again people's negativity affecting me on the fourth day of bloom.  Ran two loops.

I felt unusually tired the next day.  I felt like I had no energy by around 5 pm.  I wanted to go to sleep by 7.  Odd how I felt so energized for days after I played all those loops, but I had no energy after just playing two loops.
 That indeed is curious & interesting,that after an astounding 9 Loops,that a few days later you run 2 loops and ur wiped out. Wow...hummm definitely iinteresting...if ya you.d ask meInfinitrI.d say "sounds like some deep resistence", glad ur honoring your body's need for rest & recouperation!!

RE: UMS - Shannon - 09-03-2019

Less loops = less powerful influence, and it may indeed be that fewer loops is easier to fight. In my case I went from 8 loops to 2 and have had good results.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-03-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Chris P. Bacon - 09-04-2019

(09-03-2019, 03:08 PM)Infinite Wrote: I felt so tired that  I decided to run the sub for three days straight.  I only got five loops total, but it was enough for me to feel energized again.  

The sub has encouraged me to go back to doing what I used to do for work.  I also got an idea of a new business to look into, but this already something that I had thought about doing years ago.  Then on the fifth day of this latest bloom cycle.  I had a dream about starting a new business that neither SO nor I had ever thought about.  I’m really glad about this.  

For now it seems that either one loop or a minimum of five loops is what works for me.

Interesting, a lot of people including myself are landing on 5 loops.

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 09-04-2019

(09-04-2019, 06:45 AM)Wharrgarbl Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 03:08 PM)Infinite Wrote: I felt so tired that  I decided to run the sub for three days straight.  I only got five loops total, but it was enough for me to feel energized again.  

The sub has encouraged me to go back to doing what I used to do for work.  I also got an idea of a new business to look into, but this already something that I had thought about doing years ago.  Then on the fifth day of this latest bloom cycle.  I had a dream about starting a new business that neither SO nor I had ever thought about.  I’m really glad about this.  

For now it seems that either one loop or a minimum of five loops is what works for me.

Interesting, a lot of people including myself are landing on 5 loops.

Very interesting for both of you,INfinite and Whargarbl.... IM grateful for your feedback. while "5" is definitely one of my numbers,for me as far as UMS loops go,its 3 X 3,then 3 days off. This might turn into 5 a day for 3 days but Im not as of yet,pushing it.
Blessings of good fortune and precious jewels out da ying yang.

RE: UMS - Omni3 - 09-04-2019

I think I'm gonna start a 3x3 cycle tonight with 4 or 5 off.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-05-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-23-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 09-27-2019

edited