Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-13-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Have at ye - 08-13-2019

It's not superiority. It's confidence and self-esteem. Smile

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-14-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Have at ye - 08-14-2019

Interesting, I believe I know what he's driving at. Wouldn't call it "superiority" myself though, as that tends to have the connotation of "you are beneath me, peasants". Wink

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 09:25 AM)Have at ye Wrote: Interesting, I believe I know what he's driving at. Wouldn't call it "superiority" myself though, as that tends to have the connotation of "you are beneath me, peasants". Wink

Ha!! Have At Ye,your're too Much!! Grinzzzz. INfinte you and your SO are really nailing it and rock it to da fullest! loving the growth and changes IM reading about. UMS is da bomb dot com for shure. yawl have a beautiful and groovy day.
 Blessings and Light. NCBear!

RE: UMS - Kol - 08-14-2019

(08-14-2019, 04:24 AM)Infinite Wrote: I asked him about it this morning.  He says that it's much more than just confidence and self esteem.  He notices a persona.  It's not arrogance, and he notices this in people who are already rich.

ETA We already know and have met many millionaires, so I asked him if he could give me some examples of who has that look that he noticed about me.  To my surprise he said that Angelina Jolie and Kate Middleton have that look.  I wasn't expecting examples of famous powerful people.  He says that it's a look that says "I know what I believe and you are not going to change me.  I'm not going to let anything bother me."  It's not arrogance, but it's a look that says "My ideas are better".

He had noticed glimpses of this during the week.  He noticed it strongly on the fourth day of bloom.

Heh, this description comes pretty close yeah.  Smile

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-14-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-16-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-17-2019

edited

RE: UMS - THolt - 08-17-2019

(08-17-2019, 12:14 PM)Infinite Wrote: I'm noticing how the people I am with who are not on this program get hindered by negativity, because I used to be affected the same way.  

Today is the fourth day of bloom.  This time SO says that I had a superiority along with charisma on my face.  He says that I had it all day long.  The first time that he noticed this was also on the fourth day of bloom.

On the third day of bloom, someone I was with annoyed some guy.  The guy was acting like a statue until he heard me talking.  His whole body language changed and I could tell that he thought well of me.  He then began to act gracious and friendly himself to someone else.  This sub has me sounding positive, nice, and so gracious.  I really like this result.

I can’t seem to find the optimal listening regimen for this program. I want to listen to it a lot but at the same time I want to allow for a bloom. 
I am confused.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-17-2019

edited

RE: UMS - DavisMind91 - 08-22-2019

(08-17-2019, 12:52 PM)Infinite Wrote: Better off starting slow and letting your mind and body feel the need for it again.  It's almost like you have to be in tune with your body.  It's almost like you're over exercising and you're not letting yourself recover and replenish, and then you'll know when you need more exercise, when you feel fresh.  Have you tried listening for just one loop and then taking 7 days off?  Shannon said that the right amount for him was either 3 loops or 8 loops in a row, and then I think 7 days off.

It appears most everyone on this sub is struggling to find their listening "rhythm".

RE: UMS - ncbeareatingman - 08-23-2019

(08-22-2019, 02:41 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 12:52 PM)Infinite Wrote: Better off starting slow and letting your mind and body feel the need for it again.  It's almost like you have to be in tune with your body.  It's almost like you're over exercising and you're not letting yourself recover and replenish, and then you'll know when you need more exercise, when you feel fresh.  Have you tried listening for just one loop and then taking 7 days off?  Shannon said that the right amount for him was either 3 loops or 8 loops in a row, and then I think 7 days off.

It appears most everyone on this sub is struggling to find their listening "rhythm".

it took me 5 weeks,but I found mine,its 3 days On 3 days off with a listening loop time of 3 go rounds per day. Thats my speed and Im sticking to it until I either need more or less days away from the program. til then UMS 1 continues to Rock. UMS 2 is gonna Boggle - Da Ka-Noggle (da Mind!)

RE: UMS - KingDavid93 - 08-23-2019

(08-23-2019, 09:56 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 02:41 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:

it took me 5 weeks,but I found mine,its 3 days On 3 days off with a listening loop time of 3 go rounds per day. Thats my speed and Im sticking to it until I either need more or less days away from the program. til then UMS 1 continues to Rock. UMS 2 is gonna Boggle - Da Ka-Noggle (da Mind!)

Funny how just before the first time I read that you mentioned deciding to do 3:3, 3:0 that I myself decided to do the same setup