Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10285)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-28-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Shannon - 07-28-2019

Whole loops only. The only exception is if part way through a loop, you get the "This is overload" signal. Then you can stop, but you also need to take an appropriate number of days off to get the "It's time for more" signal. Avoid partial loops if at all possible.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-28-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-30-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Shannon - 07-30-2019

Nice work! You just paid for USM 17.39+ times over.

RE: UMS - DavisMind91 - 07-30-2019

(07-30-2019, 10:34 AM)Infinite Wrote: I played one loop last night.  I'm going to try to run the program just once a week.

SO and I went to an estate sale today.  I began to feel so happy from about five blocks away, and it continued to build.  I had to tell SO that this wasn't normal for me, and that we were going to do great there today.  The euphoria only lasted about a minute or less.   We spent close to $60.  We got a box full of old stuffed animals because we noticed something in there.  It turned out that one of the stuffed animals was wearing a huge 14K chain, weighing 85 grams.  It's worth over $2000 if we were to just sell it for the gold value.

ETA that in case anyone is wondering.  There is nothing unethical about this.  The people died and a business was hired to sell the stuff.

Seeing this makes me even more excited to run UMS

RE: UMS - Infinite - 07-31-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-01-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-08-2019

I played one loop on Sun, so 4 days ago.

RE: UMS - THolt - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 03:03 AM)Infinite Wrote: I played one loop on Sun, so 4 days ago.  

Had a dream I can remember the details of.

My mind is more in line with attaining wealth.  When it comes to work, I am all business, no nonsense.  I don't tolerate nothing but excellence from myself and from SO.

Getting up and doing the work gets challenging if I fall into the resistance mode and sit back and relax.  I get lazy and I just want to play video games, which is kind of funny considering that I haven't even been interested in video games in many years.  Once I make the decision to get things done and I act on it, I get the energy and the good feelings to get things done.  If not then I get unusually tired.

The celebrity factor continues.

I have yet to experience this celebrity factor. Maybe it is happening but I am not paying close enough attention.

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-08-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-09-2019

edited

RE: UMS - Zane - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 09:08 PM)Infinite Wrote: I'm noticing consistently that something negative happens on the fifth day of bloom, so I'm going to start playing the sub once every five days, maybe on the fourth day.

Do you mind giving me an example? Something negative like what? At what intensity?

RE: UMS - Infinite - 08-10-2019

edited