Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS--10282)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UMS - THolt - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 04:02 AM)cataleya Wrote: Well damn...if US/LM 4.1 is anything successful like this, I will be crying of joy  Lol  congrats on your success so far!  Victoire

Same. Hopefully it drops today.  Yeye

RE: UMS - geotrouvetout - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 04:02 AM)cataleya Wrote: Well damn...if US/LM 4.1 is anything successful like this, I will be crying of joy  Lol  congrats on your success so far!  Victoire

Thanks Cataleya and THolt !!! It is difficult to express what I feel but... JOY is there ! This sub is much much beyond money ! money is just a consequence ! My wife asked me why I am so joyful,  like my colleagues at work  Lol . I cant tell them that I met Trump in dream  Lol Lol 

My advice to all of you : even if you are not interested by money, take USM you will not regret it ! USM goes beyond money and abundance ! 

Shannon, you are a genious !!!!!

RE: UMS - Shannon - 07-17-2019

For my first point I'll just say this. It is my sincere belief that it is true: all politicians (regardless of party or country affiliation) are like diapers.  They need to be changed frequently, and for the same reason. And since I subscribe to the Negative Golden Rule (Do not do unto others as you would not have them do unto you), I am never going to include anything even remotely political in any program I ever create.

Secondly, let's remember our rule about discussing politics. It's easy to end up discussing politics (as we are now) by discussing political figures.  Please don't.

And last but not least I refer you to a quote by a man I deeply admire, who said: "It's not that I'm so smart, it's that I stick with problems longer."

RE: UMS - geotrouvetout - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 08:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: For my first point I'll just say this. It is my sincere belief that it is true: all politicians (regardless of party or country affiliation) are like diapers.  They need to be changed frequently, and for the same reason. And since I subscribe to the Negative Golden Rule (Do not do unto others as you would not have them do unto you), I am never going to include anything even remotely political in any program I ever create.

Secondly, let's remember our rule about discussing politics. It's easy to end up discussing politics (as we are now) by discussing political figures.  Please don't.

And last but not least I refer you to a quote by a man I deeply admire, who said: "It's not that I'm so smart, it's that I stick with problems longer."

Hi Shannon, I did not discuss politics. If you read the whole thing, you would see that I did a lucid dream and it happens that it was with Trump , thats it.

I know. But Trump is a politician, and therefore... Politics.

RE: UMS - Havana - 07-17-2019

(07-17-2019, 01:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know. But Trump is a politician, and therefore... Politics.

Hey Shannon, didn't you recently post a Schwarzenegger video? ...Just kidding Wink

(07-17-2019, 01:18 PM)Havana Wrote:
(07-17-2019, 01:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know. But Trump is a politician, and therefore... Politics.

Hey Shannon, didn't you recently post a Schwarzenegger video? ...Just kidding Wink

He's no longer a politician. His video wasn't about politics. And until now, discussing him didn't lead to politics.

RE: UMS - geotrouvetout - 07-25-2019

I think I have found the optimal number of loops : 2 loops (1 morning, 1 night) day 1 then 2 days off. 

Interesting things : I am much more attracted by documentaries showing how people became rich, how they manage their wealth.. Before I was not at all interested by this kind of documentaries on YouTube.

And, oh surprise ! I thought I had XXX amount of money on one bank account, but when I checked this account I had the surprise that it was much more... very good news !  Thumbsup I did not check this account for a long a period.