Subliminal Talk
UMS for the Win - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS for the Win (/Thread-UMS-for-the-Win)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UMS for the Win - Shannon - 12-06-2019

Is there a way you can do both? Finance the new and uncertain with the old and stable?

RE: UMS for the Win - HMoody - 12-06-2019

Why not keep the Job and develop your side hustle? That seems to be the most stable way to approach it if you are worried about financial stability and providing for your daughter. Once your other options generate enough income you can always leave the job.

RE: UMS for the Win - SexyMofo - 12-07-2019

Thanks for the input Shannon and HMoody

I could stay in this job I'm in, but I wouldn't be able to watch my daughter grow up as the logistics would force me to be hundreds of miles away from her. But this job does pay me handsomely and has a good number of off days(4 OFF days to be exact). Thus contributing to feeling being torn between two directions.

RE: UMS for the Win - SexyMofo - 12-14-2019

Something's seething beneath the surface of my consciousness. It is the urge to make more money. more money more money.

My mind is currently going full throttle in looking for investments that will help me grow and multiply my wealth. Thirsty... am thirsty for success. Increased drive to become Somebody. Managing my finances quite well now. I feel like everything that I need for my financial success is available at this very moment.

Posted a picture on my wall of a Posh residence that I have been dreaming for so long. It has long been an inspiration for me, but somehow got distracted along the way. And somewhere along the road, the thought of not being able to achieve it crept in. The cost of one unit in that place is about $1M bucks. its a significant amount I know. But thanks to this sub, that fire within me was reignited. It somehow represents the sheer amount of money that one should have to be able to afford such luxury. I would want my future businesses and investments to pay for it.

I believe that this sub awakens your "Money Consciousness". I now see opportunities all around and am excited for the possibilities.

RE: UMS for the Win - SexyMofo - 06-23-2020

Good day! I got side tracked by other things. Now I am back with UMS.

I wanted to document my internal changes That I have experienced recently. Sometimes I find myself thinking that I am already rich, but still the money is in the process of manifesting. I have already had my ROI with an investment that my previous UMS run has manifested. I will be alloting more capital into my investment to hasten my manifestation. I am quite happy with the results now. My listening style is 2x a day every day. In this style, I haven't experienced any brainfog. I believe this is the optimal run for me. Smile

RE: UMS for the Win - SexyMofo - 06-30-2020

My dreams are slowly and surely becoming a reality. Found a way to exponentially increase my money and be less dependent on my salary. About to receive a lump of blessings in the weeks to come. I am aiming to be financially free by the end of this year. I would finally leave this old shell that I have been in for the past two years. I seem to have outgrown it already. I feel that it is time for me to carry on. There's more to life than just this. Smile

On other news, I am occasionally tempted to splurge or delay gratification. But I am always triumphant in getting it past the "cravings". I have also fully paid my credit card a few minutes ago and I am aiming to have it cut by this morning. I plan to migrate to another bank, take a loan and increase my foothold on some assets, just to solidify my base of cash. My dream is becoming a reality more and more each day. Smile

RE: UMS for the Win - SexyMofo - 07-15-2020

The initial hiatus has suddenly come to drop. It was yesterday that I was informed by my close friend that I nearly got scammed. Knowing this, I felt a sudden chill behind my spine. Preceded to beating myself down. Questioning myself why was I not able to see it clearly. But I was still thankful that I asked my friend for his opinion about it. Its good to have good friends who actually look after your welfare.