Subliminal Talk
UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (/Thread-UMS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

UMS - Darwinn - 07-09-2019

I've been plagued by an obsession about money for about 3-4 months,  compulsively repeating phrases and images in my head about money. It has had me losing sleep at times. 

I want money/financial success so I can have it handled and move on from this compulsion. dallying with FRM hasn't been an overwhelming experience so far, though to be fair with such subs sometimes you don't realise what could have happened in your baseline without it  (things could have been much worse!). Whilst I didn't get much out of LTU, at least not much enduring, i'm hoping that some time on a slightly more advanced sub will do what the previous wasn't doing.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-09-2019

Interesting, I did my first run and about halfway through I found i'd quit worrying about personal status and position and had become more goal oriented. I also realised about three quarters of the way through that I ought to start investing in what's most profitable; whether that's time, money, energy. I like it.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-09-2019

giving some thought to the goal I want to achieve - I want to earn minimum $10k a month passively. I'm going to give myself 6 months to work on this. I have some ideas but nothing concrete yet.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-09-2019

Congrat Darwin!! May the blessings be full and extensive!!'er somethin' like that...good stuff.
I LIke your handle "F-it Lets do it!"

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-10-2019

Thanks Keith - very appreciated. Looking forward to seeing your UMS exploits when you get a chance Wink

For the first time in a long long time I feel good about subs. I had some crazy dreams last night and seemed to have quickly dispensed with really annoying rumination about my worth as a human. My mind set seems to be more on maximising return, and such thoughts are just expenditure without any benefit whatsoever.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - ncbeareatingman - 07-10-2019

Thanks Darwin.... much appreciated too... when ya get some time.check out my journal postings.one round trip,my first ,last night on UMS and Man oh Man was it a ride alright. have an awesome day,its beautiful here in north carolina this morning,nice and cool so far....Keith.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-16-2019

All i want to say right now is that how i've been feeling this last week is how i wanted to be on LTU. Taking life into my own hands ad much as is possible. The temptation to do more loops is real - but this thing is so impactful i'm equally scared of blowing out with too much too soon.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-18-2019

Last night I won three prizes from three scratch cards and I just got given a free lunch. (these were small prizes amounting to $25 - still - pretty unheard of)

I'm feeling pretty solid and the dreams I've been having tell me this is something to do with the auric shielding deflecting very negative energy - there are very extreme people who have been in my life who have been unhappy with me.

In my head I keep hearing the words 'it's happening, it's happening, it's here' in reference to financial abundance. I'm also very irritable with people which isn't pleasant - I've been somewhat rude to my partner which I've had to apologise for, she understands though that i'm using a new sub which might be impacting me.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-26-2019

Lots of fights and arguments and frustrations stemming from overuse - I only say this to underline that there is a very clear link between using beyond what is suitable. As soon as I do a run outside of the 7x1 secondary asrb I begin arguing and having stand offs with different people - including my partner.

after about three days things settle down. I come back to myself and , from a much more grounded place, I begin working toward whetever goals I have.

Goals are a funny thing though, I don't achieve them normally (limiting belief - yes I know) as there seems to be an ego identity locked up in them and as soon as there is a problem, the ego gets triggered and I wind down my efforts. In choosing my goals this time I want to remove the ego wants and subordinate the physical outcome of the goal to the practice of higher values- this will help manage the mad Ego I have hopefully.

ION my ebay sale didn't work. Most methods for earning money I can see in front of me require very significant investment in learning and capital. That's fine by me - not disallowing the unexpected to happen, i'm going to choose something to focus my energies on.

E-commerce seems the most obvious and it's somewhere I can have immediate application/learn by doing.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-30-2019

Had a bizarre vision before going to bed last night of the universe as a feminine entity which willingly would provide and the sub as a demanding, rough and cojoling force which was unnecessarily pushy making it reluctant and unable to flow as it otherwise would like to.

Could be the way in which i'm trying to execute the sub rather than the sub itself.

Woke up with a freedom and lightness - not floating on air lightness - but the ease which comes when you realise nothing is all that serious, especially my identity as a failure, what others think of me and my station in life.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Paul1131 - 07-30-2019

(07-30-2019, 03:25 AM)Darwin Wrote: Had a bizarre vision before going to bed last night of the universe as a feminine entity which willingly would provide and the sub as a demanding, rough and cojoling force which was unnecessarily pushy making it reluctant and unable to flow as it otherwise would like to.

Could be the way in which i'm trying to execute the sub rather than the sub itself.

Woke up with a freedom and lightness - not floating on air lightness - but the ease which comes when you realise nothing is all that serious, especially my identity as a failure, what others think of me and my station in life.

Could that possibly be what you are afraid your doing rather than what you or the sub are actually doing?  In other words do you fear being too demanding or pushy with the universe, and that stops you from asking it for what you want?  Seems to me that could be FRM in action there.  Especially since you woke up with a sense of relief.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 07-30-2019

(07-30-2019, 03:29 AM)Paul1131 Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 03:25 AM)Darwin Wrote: Had a bizarre vision before going to bed last night of the universe as a feminine entity which willingly would provide and the sub as a demanding, rough and cojoling force which was unnecessarily pushy making it reluctant and unable to flow as it otherwise would like to.

Could that possibly be what you are afraid your doing rather than what you or the sub are actually doing?  In other words do you fear being too demanding or pushy with the universe, and that stops you from asking it for what you want?  Seems to me that could be FRM in action there.  Especially since you woke up with a sense of relief.

Def possible. I don't fear being pushy though, I am being pushy and low key desperate - watching with wide eyes for any sign that things are happening. The lesson for me is to relax, focus on activity geared toward the goals and let manifestation happen as it needs to rather than try to limit and control it so it comes about through the narrow door of my current perception and imagination .

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Darwinn - 08-06-2019

I had a shattering experience where I felt gripped by a tremendous sense of disapproval for the sheer egotism of demanding things without earning them from the universe. Tears streamed out of my eyes and I was constantly yawning (something that used to happen when tapping). this happened a couple of days ago. Suffice it to say it was humbling.

RE: F-it let's do it. UMS - Chris P. Bacon - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 09:02 AM)Darwin Wrote: I had a shattering experience where I felt gripped by a tremendous sense of disapproval for the sheer egotism of demanding things without earning them from the universe. Tears streamed out of my eyes and I was constantly yawning (something that used to happen when tapping). this happened a couple of days ago. Suffice it to say it was humbling.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by this. If you could, can you explain?