Subliminal Talk
Trying to get to UMS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Trying to get to UMS (/Thread-Trying-to-get-to-UMS)

Trying to get to UMS - Magnus - 07-08-2019

I'm back and getting into UMS as lifes been pretty crazy lately. I've been waiting on this sub for a while now so had to jump on board.

Did my first loop while sleeping the night it was released and other than feeling a bit scatterbrained the next day felt pretty normal. I'm loving the fact this is only 1 loop every 8 days makes it nice and easy to run.

Down to what's happened so far. I'm not far off starting a house build so that has taken up a lot of time and in my country all costings have to be done before a house is being built so today I was finalizing a costing and found out it was actually included in another costing I had got (so a $1500 saving). I then got through another costing which came in at $8000 greater than originally thought, not so good but in some way it may have been a blessing as this was the one part of the build process that could start without a final cost so I may be able to find an alternate route that costs less. If it had started and I had been billed later there would have been no possibility of an alternate route. One thing that has been quite different though is my attitude towards that extra expense before I would have stressed out and not sleep but this time I have not been to worried and know I will find a way around it.

Something I am struggling with a bit is setting a goal for UMS. I know where I want my life to be but I need $300 million for it to be there so not the best goal to start off with. That is my end goal though a net worth of $300 million+

A few of the thoughts I had
* Be mortgage free on my property
* Have an income of $20,000 per month (may be a bit to easy as that's not quite double my current income)
* Be able to pay cash for the house of my dreams

Is it best to set a monetary amount? or define what I want to be able to afford? or it doesn't matter?

RE: Trying to get to UMS - Shannon - 07-09-2019

Just pick a goal that is relatively attainable at your current level, and work towards it. The program will guide you the rest of the way.

RE: Trying to get to UMS - Magnus - 07-09-2019

Thanks Shannon. Ive done a bit more thinking and to get to my end goal I need to generate passive income and I wont get that from trading time for money.

So my short term goal is now

To make $5,000 or more a month in passive income, which now manifests for me in the best possible ways, without harming anyone in the process.

RE: Trying to get to UMS - Magnus - 07-09-2019

So in a twist of fate the costing I mentioned above that came in $8000 over now might come in $5000 under effectively saving me $12500 and if it hadnt been for getting through the original costing of $8000 over I wouldnt have looked down this route and saved $12500.

So if this pulls through and I save $12500 and it was a result of UMS then UMS has already saved me $12300

RE: Trying to get to UMS - Magnus - 07-17-2019

Decided to up my loops to one per day. Was initially tempted to do one every two but now doing one per day as its all been pretty smooth so far just some wild dreams.

The solution came through for my house so looks like im saving $12,500. Thats UMS paid for many times over and probably every sub ive every bought. 

Apart from that ive been on fire at work not sure if its related but its definitely challanging a few work collegues. My house is also moving through the planning stage a lot faster than I anticipated it would last week. Will see how things go with a loop per day