Subliminal Talk
How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? (/Thread-How-long-should-I-wait-to-rerun-AM6)

How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Artaxes - 07-02-2019

I'm currently on day 26 Stage 1 and have just found that the file has not played well as it should, it stop at minute 45 (not fully) and repeat. I'm planning to rerun but don't know how long should I wait to do it.

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Shannon - 07-02-2019

(07-02-2019, 03:19 AM)Artaxes Wrote: I'm currently on day 26 Stage 1 and have just found that the file has not played well as it should, it stop at minute 45 (not fully) and repeat. I'm planning to rerun but don't know how long should I wait to do it.

What is causing it to stop at 45 minutes?

Since you are running stage 1, and the loop is 45 minutes, you really don't have to wait to star over again.  Just make sure that you are getting the full 60 minutes per loop.

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Artaxes - 07-02-2019

(07-02-2019, 06:36 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 03:19 AM)Artaxes Wrote: I'm currently on day 26 Stage 1 and have just found that the file has not played well as it should, it stop at minute 45 (not fully) and repeat. I'm planning to rerun but don't know how long should I wait to do it.

What is causing it to stop at 45 minutes?

Since you are running stage 1, and the loop is 45 minutes, you really don't have to wait to star over again.  Just make sure that you are getting the full 60 minutes per loop.

I copied a file to my cellphone and used it when I did not stay at home, approximately 15 days. This file has the problem that it stops at 45 minutes and replay.

When I stayed at home, I listened with my laptop and it worked well. And I saw that it's working and making progress.

So if I restart right now from the beginning, will it will cause imbalance, Shannon?

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Shannon - 07-02-2019

I suggest you just use stage 1 for a couple extra days.

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Artaxes - 07-02-2019

(07-02-2019, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: I suggest you just use stage 1 for a couple extra days.

Thanks Shannon.

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Artaxes - 08-10-2019

Hi Shannon, I'm currently at day 27 of Stage 2 and things start to come up. People start acting disrespectful to me. Not sure this is resistance or my weakness just comes to the surface for me to deal with . In case I want to start over again, as I doubt that the lack of exposing in Stage 1 causing it, how long should I wait to do?

RE: How long should I wait to rerun AM6? - Shannon - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 07:23 AM)Artaxes Wrote: Hi Shannon, I'm currently at day 27 of Stage 2 and things start to come up. People start acting disrespectful to me. Not sure this is resistance or my weakness just comes to the surface for me to deal with . In case I want to start over again, as I doubt that the lack of exposing in Stage 1 causing it, how long should I wait to do?

Startying over again is not the right course of action.  Read the instructions, and FOLLOW THEM.  They say that once you start, finish it.  The disrespect is happening because a transition is taking place in you and people are starting to see bits of alpha in your actions, attitude and energy.  They also see that it's not established yet, and are in effect "shit testing you" or in some cases telling you they don't believe you are really alpha.  That's part of the normal process.  It's not a light switch; you don't just wake up one day and "Boom, zero to alpha overnight!"  It's a process, and along the way you will see people respond to you in various different ways.  Just keep going.