Subliminal Talk
E3 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: E3 journal (/Thread-E3-journal--10256)

E3 journal - dre72 - 06-17-2019

Hi
Instead of just reading everyone's journals I thought I would do my own.

I have started listening to E3 hybrid using my speakers while I work for at least 3 loops. I've done it more some days for 6 loops, however it has been too much and made me feel very tired.

I've listened so far for 6 days in a row and then I missed Friday, Saturday and Sunday due to work commitments. I listened again yesterday and will do so today. 

During the last week I've felt pretty much like shit, very heavy, groggy and its been hard to do any work. I remember when I used to listen to E2 while doing work and it helped me focus really well and got rid of any procrastination. However, this wasn't the hybrid version. I don't know whether I should label today as day 2 as I missed 3 days. Hopefully there is some improvement as I'm not feeling the best at the moment.

RE: E3 journal - Shannon - 06-18-2019

You know, the days on to days off and loops per day is calculated to make the journey easy on you. If you go over that it's going to be too much at once for a lot of people. More is not always better.

RE: E3 journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-18-2019

@Shannon are there supposed to be days we take off with this sub? I looked at the sales page and it mentioned to listen to 3 loops per night, but I don't recall ever seeing anything about taking days off. I haven't taken any days off this whole time.

Anyway, what if I occasionally listen to the sub once in the middle of the day just to push myself to work through something a little more? Will it make the sub work faster or will it slow down the efficacy of the sub? Because I did that once. I remember when I did that, it drummed up fear to my conscious awareness, but I was fine with it and was able to get through it. I still wonder if it helped me at all?

RE: E3 journal - Shannon - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 05:50 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: @Shannon  are there supposed to be days we take off with this sub? I looked at the sales page and it mentioned to listen to 3 loops per night, but I don't recall ever seeing anything about taking days off. I haven't taken any days off this whole time.

Ah, yes, I am getting confused.  I didn't specify an ASRB2 for E3 so that you guys could use it as needed and as desired.  I suggest you take time off occasionally though.  A day or two if/when you start feeling tired or overloaded. 

Quote:Anyway, what if I occasionally listen to the sub once in the middle of the day just to push myself to work through something a little more? Will it make the sub work faster or will it slow down the efficacy of the sub? Because I did that once. I remember when I did that, it drummed up fear to my conscious awareness, but I was fine with it and was able to get through it. I still wonder if it helped me at all?

E3 is designed to do a job that requires motivation, and yet finesse.  On the one hand, motivating the subconscious to do what it takes to heal itself requires a lot of power.  On the other hand, you cannot "forcibly heal".  Three loops a day is designed to achieve a balance point between these two extremes.  Don't push it beyond 3 loops a day until and unless you have completed at least 3 months at 3 loops a day and you start feeling like you're not getting progress anymore.

RE: E3 journal - dre72 - 06-29-2019

I've now done a further 6 days using the hybrid sub. I've been disciplined listening to just 3 loops for the 6 days in a row. Since listening to the sub for only 3 loops in the day, I no longer feel as tired. Where as before I would leave the sub on repeat for 5/6 loops etc throughout the day.

In terms of my mental state I feel ok, I haven't really felt any changes. If anything I feel very subtlety better, but definitely not worse.

When am I likely to start noticing changes?

RE: E3 journal - Shannon - 06-29-2019

That depends on what's going on under the hood, which we can't see.

RE: E3 journal - dre72 - 07-20-2019

I haven't been updating my diary, therefore I don't know how many times I have done E3 now, but I know I have done it every day since my last message except for 3 days when I was at my friends wedding.

Although I did some days before the 23rd I'm counting from then as I was doing more loops. Therefore in my estimation I have done at least 24 days.

How do I feel? Well what I can say is that it is quite subtle. Many people have stated the smoothness of this sub which I can certainly agree with compared to the previous version. Looking back over the last 4 weeks I can't say there have been any bad days. I feel like my emotions have been very stable and my emotional health is improving 0.05 % each day or something to that effect.

I have bought an oura ring to track my sleep quality and I've been happy with how I have become more discipline with my sleep routine in the last week. Although it's not entirely accurate, what puzzles me the most is that my REM sleep is very poor. A herbologist said my 4th stage of sleep is bad over a year ago without any examination. My memory has been very poor for the last 5-10 years which I think is the result of my social anxiety/depression and stress. However apparently REM sleep is really important for encoding memories so we will have to see. I'm getting some test done, because even though I have improved my sleep hygiene, my sleep is never going to be the best unless my REM sleep improves.

I feel I'm on the home straight with getting rid of the last bit of anxiety. My emotions are very stable. I can't remember where it is, but Shannon said in a post that you have to be patient as it takes time not only to rewire the brain, but for physical changes to be made. I know for meditation it takes 8 weeks to make physical changes. As I'm close to 4 weeks, I'd be keen to see how I feel after 8. I want to do E3 until at least the end of the year i.e. 6 months, but maybe a year.

As I have been using the hybrid for 3 loops on my speakers, how many loops do I need to do on the normal MP3?

I'm going on holiday in August and I won't be in a position to play on speakers. Am I going to ruin my progress?

Also I feel as if my hearing has got worse since listening to the hybrid audio. How do you know how loud to have it?

RE: E3 journal - Shannon - 07-20-2019

Same number of loops.

I don't know.

The comfortable volume of the masking track is the MAXIMUM volume. I don't believe it can degrade your hearing, but if you think it is, then your recourse is to switch to masked or to lower the volume on the track with ultrasonic audio components.

RE: E3 journal - dre72 - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 04:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Same number of loops.

I don't know.

The comfortable volume of the masking track is the MAXIMUM volume. I don't believe it can degrade your hearing, but if you think it is, then your recourse is to switch to masked or to lower the volume on the track with ultrasonic audio components.

Ok so I will use the non hybrid while I am away for 3 loops.

So to confirm the hybrid is fine to listen to at any volume?

RE: E3 journal - Shannon - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 05:05 AM)dre72 Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 04:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Same number of loops.

I don't know.

Ok so I will use the non hybrid while I am away for 3 loops.

So to confirm the hybrid is fine to listen to at any volume?

No.  The maximum volume for safely listening to the ultrasonic is always the comfortable listening volume for the masking track.  Hybrid uses both, so the comfortable listening volume will be the maximum volume.  You can listen to the masked format at whatever volume is safe for your hearing, since it has no ultrasonic in it.