Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-once-but-decide-to-go-SM3-0)

DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 - meanandfunny - 06-01-2019

Try listening to DMSI 3.3.1 one night and the next night I decided to get a burger from a Drive Thur. They told me to park up and they would send my order out to me, when it came, the girl got really excited "WOW" the next day after work I was driving home and see other women reacting to me.......Ok so I'm trying out SM 3.0 and see what happens, I want long term success with a foundation. I'll keep everyone update on my process. Few years ago was the last time I was here

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 - Zane - 06-01-2019

Few years ago....?

Welcome back hope you see good results

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 - lano1106 - 06-01-2019

I'm happy to see that I'm going to have another SM3 fellow with me...

I'm just curious... Your motivation to go with SM3 isn't clear from reading your post. You got promising initial results therefore you want to jump with the bigger older program's brother. Is that it?

Why not staying with DMSI if it does the job?

I'm not implying anything with those questions. I'm just trying to understand your thought process. For me, I did the same switch. I got results with DMSI but it wasn't consistent. After some time, I felt like I was stonewalling like some people here call the phenomenon. So, I wanted to try out something different.

Anyhow, don't forget to get a AM6 refresher before starting out for best results and good luck with SM3! I will follow your adventures

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 once but decide to go SM3.0 - meanandfunny - 06-01-2019

(06-01-2019, 09:59 PM)lano1106 Wrote: I'm happy to see that I'm going to have another SM3 fellow with me...

I'm just curious... Your motivation to go with SM3 isn't clear from reading your post. You got promising initial results therefore you want to jump with the bigger older program's brother. Is that it?

Why not staying with DMSI if it does the job?

I'm not implying anything with those questions. I'm just trying to understand your thought process. For me, I did the same switch. I got results with DMSI but it wasn't consistent. After some time, I felt like I was stonewalling like some people here call the phenomenon. So, I wanted to try out something different.

Anyhow, don't forget to get a AM6 refresher before starting out for best results and good luck with SM3! I will follow your adventures

Curiosity more than anything..... DMSI is a experimental program that made me shift over and not known what's it going to do... In the past I've experience just about everyone being attracted to me, which I hated(Women only dam it) So when SM 3.0 it said "projecting a strong signal of heterosexuality and repulsing interest and advances from other men" was one of the main reasons. Still got products I've brought from here on my memory card(two or three years ago not too sure)...........So with SM3.0 let the adventures begins. Smile