Subliminal Talk
EP E3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: EP E3 Journal (/Thread-EP-E3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

EP E3 Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-01-2019

Day 1:

So I got up the money today to purchase E3. Dad and I argued about whether subliminals are snake oil and dad showed me this article: https://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/14/science/research-probes-what-the-mind-senses-unaware.html?register=google

TBH, I didn't have any real rebuttle to this article, but I bought E3 anyway. 

I'm hoping dad's wrong and this isn't snake oil. He does have a point that E2 didn't seem to make me feel better. At least not in any way that he or I are consciously aware of. Maybe it has affected me and I didn't notice? I dunno, but I'm going to use E3 anyway. I'll check and see if it's had any effect on me in 3 months. That should be enough time to tell if it does anything, right?

Anyway, it seems the instructions recommend 3 loops per night. So does that mean listen to it 3 times in a row and no more?

RE: E3 Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-01-2019

Right now, I'm feeling shitty about not just the friendship breakup, but everything else I did wrong in the friendship. I wish I'd been a different person. I wish I were a different person now. I came across something that reminded me of my old friend and now the wounds are re-opened. I am really hoping that E3 heals this. Everybody keeps telling me how much I need E3 and how much E3 will help me get over this 3 and a half year period in my life of heartbreak, rejection, and me being cringey and paying the price for it and suffering. I'm really hoping it does, but I'm losing faith day by day. I honestly don't see how E3 or even LTU5 are gonna be able to help me. But I feel like they're my only hope.

I also just now found this: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/forgive-yourself-and-move-on/

I wonder if this will be more beneficial?

RE: E3 Journal - THolt - 06-01-2019

(06-01-2019, 03:51 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Day 1:

So I got up the money today to purchase E3. Dad and I argued about whether subliminals are snake oil and dad showed me this article: https://www.nytimes.com/1990/08/14/science/research-probes-what-the-mind-senses-unaware.html?register=google

I'm hoping dad's wrong and this isn't snake oil. He does have a point that E2 didn't seem to make me feel better. At least not in any way that he or I are consciously aware of. Maybe it has affected me and I didn't notice? I dunno, but I'm going to use E3 anyway. I'll check and see if it's had any effect on me in 3 months. That should be enough time to tell if it does anything, right?

Anyway, it seems the instructions recommend 3 loops per night. So does that mean listen to it 3 times in a row and no more?

Yes that is correct. 3 loops in a row and no more for that day.

RE: E3 Journal - THolt - 06-01-2019

(06-01-2019, 08:27 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Right now, I'm feeling shitty about not just the friendship breakup, but everything else I did wrong in the friendship. I wish I'd been a different person. I wish I were a different person now. I came across something that reminded me of my old friend and now the wounds are re-opened. I am really hoping that E3 heals this. Everybody keeps telling me how much I need E3 and how much E3 will help me get over this 3 and a half year period in my life of heartbreak, rejection, and me being cringey and paying the price for it and suffering. I'm really hoping it does, but I'm losing faith day by day. I honestly don't see how E3 or even LTU5 are gonna be able to help me. But I feel like they're my only hope.

I also just now found this: http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/forgive-yourself-and-move-on/

Continue with E3. Just listen for 3 loops a day and let E3 do the rest. Don’t give up. E3 was a very relaxing sub to run I thought. E3 will help you with this issue 

I think you are overthinking all of this. Just relax and let the sub do the work.

RE: E3 Journal - Griffin - 06-01-2019

if E2 didn't help you then you can ask for a refund, and if E3 doesn't help you, you can also ask for a refund, that might ease your fathers worry a bitWink

I'm glad that you got E3, it's probably a beast compared to E2,

Cheers,

Griffin

RE: E3 Journal - Shannon - 06-02-2019

I have a rebuttle for that article.  

First of all, it's from August 14th, 1990.  That alone invalidates it as an argument at all, but I'll continue to make my points after this.  

I started in this field in 1992, and when I started, it was indeed in a sorry state.  It took me 4 weeks of using the subliminal that showed me that subliminals could work to see a difference, and even then it was almost something I missed.  There were several that I was given for Christmas that year, and the one that showed me that they worked was only something I noticed because it took away my (then very prominent and pervasive) fear.  Unfortunately, it did so in a very unsafe manner, and I have refused to re-create that title in my own business.  I actually had forgotten for at least a week that I was using a subliminal when the effect was noticed, and I had never been able to achieve that effect before.  Plus it took me 4 weeks to achieve, so I knew it wan't placebo.  Back then, almost all subliminals were being made by one of two types of companies, much like today: people who were actually selling something that worked, and people who were selling snake oil.  You see, it is easy to make a basic recording, slap the label "subliminal" on it, and sell it.  It is harder to actually create something that "should be" subliminal, and very hard to create something that is a high quality functional subliminal, because personalities differ and some people are prone to cling to and focus on their fears instead of letting go of them when they are trying to grow.  That's why it's been since 1992 that I have been developing subliminal scripting technology, and why I am still not finished.  

But you cannot with a straight face tell me that airplanes are impossible in a day and age when they are commonly flying overhead because your father found an article in a newspaper from a couple years before they started flying claiming it was impossible.  And that's effectively what's going on here: your father found an article in a newspaper from a couple years before I started working on this, and changing the industry with my work to make subliminals better, faaster and more efficient and effective, and then claiming that "subliminals don't work because this article says so".  That article is, as we speak, approaching approaching 29 years old.  Nobody in their right mind pulls a 29 year old newspaper article out of their hat and expects to be taken seriously when they argue against the validity of modern circumstances.

Secondly, it's a New York Times newspaper article.  That again pretty much invalidates the argument, because nobody in their right mind argues science from a newspaper article.  There are scientific journals for the reason that newspaper reporters are not trained to the levels of rigorous precision and accuracy that scientific journals require to maintain scientific credibility and validity.  

Thirdly, the article states that 29 years ago, psychological scientists were in a debate as to whether subliminals could influence us, but they largely agreed that subliminal recordings were useless.  And 29 years ago, that is what they believed.  But that doesn't make them correct.  

When I got started in this field, I started out the way everyone does.  I looked around and saw what everyone else was doing, and I copied it.  And when I copied it, my subs got the same crappy results that everyone else's subs were getting.  That isn't to say that they didn't get results; they did, or I would never have started this business.  I started this business because people were asking me to build them subliminals because my subliminals worked so well for me.  But that first generation of subs was hit or miss for a reason that psychological science did not take into account back then, and I am not sure if they have figured this part out yet; but different personalities have different levels of adaptability and willingness to change.  If that willingness to change is high, the change will be more certain and rapid; if that willingness is low, it will be slowed down or even prevented entirely.

So I started improving my subliminals by seeking feedback and trying to understand why my subliminals were failing to achieve the desired results if and when they failed.  I started reading the research studies that were done by the scientists and universities, hoping to glean some secrets to use in my work.  And what I found was that the research studies were all useless: they always had one of two flaws.  1. They were done reasonably well, but so basic that their conclusions were useless (Do subliminals work?  Maybe.), or because their designer didn't understand what they were working with in the subconscious or they were done with a goal in mind to prove before they were designed, so that the experiment would always point to the desired goal.  Not real science.

Then I started doing my own experiments, research, development.  And then I started finding the answers that showed me why subliminals were so weak, so slow, so subtle, even when they did work.  It wasn't by listening to the "experts" with fancy titles and fancy jobs.  It was by looking at things with an open mind and not allowing myself to be mentally fettered by academia or the "establishment".  You don't need a Ph.D. or even a Master's or Bachelor's degree in psychology, never mind other fields, to do what I'm doing, you need a certain level of intelligence, determination and perseverance, which is why the subliminal industry is being led by people like me who have either no degree at all, or degrees in fields that apparently don't relate.  (Mine is in English, which actually turns out to be surprisingly useful for this job.)  The "experts" are still trying to figure out if subliminals work, and the rest of us have been making them work the whole time and trying to figure out how to improve them.  In the history of science it is common for the innovators to innovate while the "experts" argue minutia instead, only to be forced to later accept the innovation once it's been finished.

Thirdly, the evidence put forth in the article that "subliminal tapes don't work" amounts to "I did a half-assed experiment with N=insignificant, and because I have a Ph.D, you should just accept whatever I say about the matter.  Not science.

The fact of the matter is that subliminal audio programming can and does produce the desired effects under the right conditions.  What are those conditions?  It must be created properly and used properly.  In 1990, did you know that not even the producers knew how to properly use their own subliminals?  They gave vague and useless instructions if they gave instructions at all.  You were usually told that you were supposed to use the program for an hour a day every day until you got results.  Back then, that was a joke.  1G subs (tech from the 1970s and 1980s, which was still being used back in 1990) was so weak that if you used it 24 hours a day, you might notice results in 2-3 weeks of use.  In fact if I hadn't been looping that subliminal that proved that subliminals work to me all night every night, instead of following the ridiculous directions it came with, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now!

So my job since 1992 has been to figure out how to make them properly and how to use them properly.  And making them properly is a very complex task because I can make them work for some people with 1G tech, but to get different personality types on board they have to be ever more complex, intricate and powerful.  

Also keep in mind that I have been doing this R&D entirely funded by sales of my subliminals.  If they didn't work for most people, do you suppose I could make enough money to stay in business, even if I didn't have the highest prices in the industry?  Do you really think I could charge this much and stay afloat?  Do you really think we would be able to have a live forum where you can say whatever you want about the subliminals and stay alive if they didn't work?  Do you really think we could stay afloat with a refund policy as generous as ours is?  Nobody else in the industry has a refund policy that extends more than 30 days (except the "lifetime refund" group, who honestly strike me as just being marketing scammers).  Our refund policy is 180 days after you have finished following the instructions, and that typically means you have between 9 and 12 months to ask for a refund.  

Do you really think we could use the forum as advertising without making things up if the programs didn't work?  Because none of our staff has the time to do their job and then come here and make shit up about how well the programs work.  In fact Ben likes to tell you the truth as he sees it to such a degree that it makes me look bad sometimes.  But we don't stop him because that only tells me what and where I need to improve my techniques.

Likewise the likes of CatMan, who fights tooth and nail at the subconscious level to resist executing the subs.  We could just ban him, but that wouldn't help me improve the subs.  And Swisston, and Ricardo and all the other hard cases.  We don't wash the forum of people who disagree or don't get perfect results, because that's the truth.  And without the truth, I can't know how to improve my work.

Now, if your father doesn't want to have an open mind to the fact that subliminal audio can work, that's his perogative.  He would rather stay where he is.  But if you can't look around you and see that there is a mountain of evidence that subliminals do work, you aren't opening your eyes.

The goal is to have my subs work for at least 97% of the population by the time I get finished.  You chose to buy E3 because you saw what it has done for others.  Not because I told you to.  You want to buy LTU5 because you see what it has done for others in their own words.  Does it work well for everyone?  No.  Do we hide that fact?  No.  That's because we are honest and we are trying to earn your trust by being honest.  And if the program doesn't work for you after you use it according to the instructions, you are eligible for a refund within 180 days of having finished using it according to the instructions.

Will E3 work for you?  We have only to have you use it properly and see.  But ultimately this argument that "subliminals don't work because science" doesn't fly, because for every such citation that they don't work, you can find one that disagrees.  And the studies are all, last I checked, either too basic to really be worth a damn, or flawed in their design because either their designer didn't understand what they were working with in the subconscious or they had an agenda to prove before they started.

I'll be the first to admit that the methods I use to develop these aren't the most rigorous science. But until I have developed them to a degree that will allow me to stop developing them, and I have the means to do clinical trials and rigorous scientific testing, I have to work with what I have, which is still getting the job done.  And that wouldn't be possible if "subliminals don't work".

(06-01-2019, 08:33 PM)THolt Wrote:
(06-01-2019, 08:27 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Right now, I'm feeling shitty about not just the friendship breakup, but everything else I did wrong in the friendship. I wish I'd been a different person. I wish I were a different person now. I came across something that reminded me of my old friend and now the wounds are re-opened. I am really hoping that E3 heals this. Everybody keeps telling me how much I need E3 and how much E3 will help me get over this 3 and a half year period in my life of heartbreak, rejection, and me being cringey and paying the price for it and suffering. I'm really hoping it does, but I'm losing faith day by day. I honestly don't see how E3 or even LTU5 are gonna be able to help me. But I feel like they're my only hope.

Continue with E3. Just listen for 3 loops a day and let E3 do the rest. Don’t give up. E3 was a very relaxing sub to run I thought. E3 will help you with this issue 

I think you are overthinking all of this. Just relax and let the sub do the work.

Run it for the correct number of loops per day and run it for the right number of days on to days off (ASRB2).

Right now what you're feeling is that the sub is starting to focus you on the work it's doing.  And the emotional pain relief component hasn't finished kicking in yet.  

You don't need faith for my subliminals to work.  They work, if you use them properly.  Just follow the instructions.

And what you are doing in response to the subliminal is also proof that it works.  You're responding with Type 3 and Type 6 resistance techniques.  Type 3 is, "I don't want to deal with this, so I'll get really upset make the experience uncomfortable, and hopefully the conscious mind will stop putting me in this position".  Type 6 is, "I don't want to do this, but I know that if I am exposed to this script long enough it will cause this change I fear, so I will convince my conscious mind that using some other weaker and/or inappropriate program will be a better course of action so I don't have to actually make the changes this program will eventually cause in me".

I mean seriously, you are trying to escape E3 by going to a 3G sub?  Convince yourself that that is going to be a better choice for you when it's probably around 100,000 times weaker, less refined, less targeted and less complex?  If that's not ridiculous, I don't know what is.

You paid $114.95 for this program, and if you switch you won't be eligible for a refund.  And, if you switch, you won't get the benefits of using the program.  And, you won't achieve your goals.  You'll be left with what you had in the first place.  

Read this and keep an eye on your behaviors.  Don't fall for any of these.  Just use E3 for at least 3 months, use it according to the instructions, and do not deviate from that.  That will get you your money's worth.

RE: E3 Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-02-2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to this Shannon. I really appreciate you taking your time to do that. And I figured dad's article was bullshit, but didn't know how to argue against it. Thanks for basically tearing the article a new one LOL.

I'll stay on the subliminal for 3 months and see if any difference was made.

Thanks Shannon.

Day 2: I played the 3 loops while I slept last night, but a piece of me feels like leaving the computer running while I sleep for only a few hours of sub usage isn't such a great thing to do to my computer. I'm wondering if there may be a better way? I'm thinking either a) listen to the subs on my phone with earbuds on, but that would require new earbuds since the ones I've got seem to muffle in one ear sometimes or b) play it on my laptop while I'm awake for 3 hours straight.

I'm not sure which one to do, if either. maybe running this while I sleep is still a good idea, I dunno.

Anyway, since it's only day 2, I can't really say I notice any difference. Time will tell. So far, I feel normal, as long as I don't think about the friendship breakup. I know I talk about it a lot, but that's because it REALLY hurts me and I wish I had done things so different from the moment I friended her to the day when she blocked me on all social media. I wish I had been a different person. I wish I could change and then reintroduce myself and rebuild those burned bridges and change her perception of me entirely. Fact is, I still have feelings for her and the fact is, I know I shouldn't measure my worth by what she thinks of me, but I do. Maybe when E3 is done with me, that won't be the case anymore and I'll be free of this painful habit of suffering I maintain. But a piece of me wonders how I will EVER be able to move on and stop caring what she thinks when I feel about her the way I do, miss her as much as I do, blame myself as much as I do and when I know she can't/won't forgive me and holds such a low opinion of me. It hurts to think she views me in such a negative light. I wonder if I'll ever be free from caring what she thinks of me or how she sees me? It seems so impossible right now. I know I shouldn't use her opinion as a measure for my self worth, or need external validation but it feels like I do. It feels like no amount of change I make to myself can change my worth, because it feels like I can never change the way she thinks of me. And there's a weird conflict going on with me where on one hand, I know what I need to do is stop needing external validation and just be alright with everything that's happened, but on the other hand is a piece of me that wants to use the "becoming" method (which I can't even do yet) to get her back and change her opinion. But if I were to stop needing external validation, I probably wouldn't feel the need to use the "becoming" method to get her back and on the other hand, I can't really feel like I've truly changed if I don't let go of what she thinks of me. So I have to let go of what she thinks of me, but a piece of me feels like I'd have to let go of ever getting her back to do that, which a piece of me doesn't wanna do, because I don't wanna give up on getting her back, because, well, I need her validation. I also just plain miss her.

Anyway, I'm hoping E3 will help me let go of all this, but wouldn't I need to be WILLING to let go for it to work? It doesn't seem I am. Why not? Because my sense of self worth is tied up with her sense of my worth. and I feel like if I let go, I'm giving up... on something I probably have no control over in the first place. But if I have no control over it and her perception of me is as low as it is, then it feels like I just inherently suck. I've got to figure out where the misunderstanding is and correct it, so I can be free of this thinking.

RE: E3 Journal - Greenduck - 06-02-2019

(06-02-2019, 04:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I have a rebuttle for that article.  

First of all, it's from August 14th, 1990.  That alone invalidates it as an argument at all, but I'll continue to make my points after this.  

I started in this field in 1992, and when I started, it was indeed in a sorry state.  It took me 4 weeks of using the subliminal that showed me that subliminals could work to see a difference, and even then it was almost something I missed.  There were several that I was given for Christmas that year, and the one that showed me that they worked was only something I noticed because it took away my (then very prominent and pervasive) fear.  Unfortunately, it did so in a very unsafe manner, and I have refused to re-create that title in my own business.  I actually had forgotten for at least a week that I was using a subliminal when the effect was noticed, and I had never been able to achieve that effect before.  Plus it took me 4 weeks to achieve, so I knew it wan't placebo.  Back then, almost all subliminals were being made by one of two types of companies, much like today: people who were actually selling something that worked, and people who were selling snake oil.  You see, it is easy to make a basic recording, slap the label "subliminal" on it, and sell it.  It is harder to actually create something that "should be" subliminal, and very hard to create something that is a high quality functional subliminal, because personalities differ and some people are prone to cling to and focus on their fears instead of letting go of them when they are trying to grow.  That's why it's been since 1992 that I have been developing subliminal scripting technology, and why I am still not finished.  

But you cannot with a straight face tell me that airplanes are impossible in a day and age when they are commonly flying overhead because your father found an article in a newspaper from a couple years before they started flying claiming it was impossible.  And that's effectively what's going on here: your father found an article in a newspaper from a couple years before I started working on this, and changing the industry with my work to make subliminals better, faaster and more efficient and effective, and then claiming that "subliminals don't work because this article says so".  That article is, as we speak, approaching approaching 29 years old.  Nobody in their right mind pulls a 29 year old newspaper article out of their hat and expects to be taken seriously when they argue against the validity of modern circumstances.

Secondly, it's a New York Times newspaper article.  That again pretty much invalidates the argument, because nobody in their right mind argues science from a newspaper article.  There are scientific journals for the reason that newspaper reporters are not trained to the levels of rigorous precision and accuracy that scientific journals require to maintain scientific credibility and validity.  

Thirdly, the article states that 29 years ago, psychological scientists were in a debate as to whether subliminals could influence us, but they largely agreed that subliminal recordings were useless.  And 29 years ago, that is what they believed.  But that doesn't make them correct.  

When I got started in this field, I started out the way everyone does.  I looked around and saw what everyone else was doing, and I copied it.  And when I copied it, my subs got the same crappy results that everyone else's subs were getting.  That isn't to say that they didn't get results; they did, or I would never have started this business.  I started this business because people were asking me to build them subliminals because my subliminals worked so well for me.  But that first generation of subs was hit or miss for a reason that psychological science did not take into account back then, and I am not sure if they have figured this part out yet; but different personalities have different levels of adaptability and willingness to change.  If that willingness to change is high, the change will be more certain and rapid; if that willingness is low, it will be slowed down or even prevented entirely.

So I started improving my subliminals by seeking feedback and trying to understand why my subliminals were failing to achieve the desired results if and when they failed.  I started reading the research studies that were done by the scientists and universities, hoping to glean some secrets to use in my work.  And what I found was that the research studies were all useless: they always had one of two flaws.  1. They were done reasonably well, but so basic that their conclusions were useless (Do subliminals work?  Maybe.), or because their designer didn't understand what they were working with in the subconscious or they were done with a goal in mind to prove before they were designed, so that the experiment would always point to the desired goal.  Not real science.

Then I started doing my own experiments, research, development.  And then I started finding the answers that showed me why subliminals were so weak, so slow, so subtle, even when they did work.  It wasn't by listening to the "experts" with fancy titles and fancy jobs.  It was by looking at things with an open mind and not allowing myself to be mentally fettered by academia or the "establishment".  You don't need a Ph.D. or even a Master's or Bachelor's degree in psychology, never mind other fields, to do what I'm doing, you need a certain level of intelligence, determination and perseverance, which is why the subliminal industry is being led by people like me who have either no degree at all, or degrees in fields that apparently don't relate.  (Mine is in English, which actually turns out to be surprisingly useful for this job.)  The "experts" are still trying to figure out if subliminals work, and the rest of us have been making them work the whole time and trying to figure out how to improve them.  In the history of science it is common for the innovators to innovate while the "experts" argue minutia instead, only to be forced to later accept the innovation once it's been finished.

Thirdly, the evidence put forth in the article that "subliminal tapes don't work" amounts to "I did a half-assed experiment with N=insignificant, and because I have a Ph.D, you should just accept whatever I say about the matter.  Not science.

The fact of the matter is that subliminal audio programming can and does produce the desired effects under the right conditions.  What are those conditions?  It must be created properly and used properly.  In 1990, did you know that not even the producers knew how to properly use their own subliminals?  They gave vague and useless instructions if they gave instructions at all.  You were usually told that you were supposed to use the program for an hour a day every day until you got results.  Back then, that was a joke.  1G subs (tech from the 1970s and 1980s, which was still being used back in 1990) was so weak that if you used it 24 hours a day, you might notice results in 2-3 weeks of use.  In fact if I hadn't been looping that subliminal that proved that subliminals work to me all night every night, instead of following the ridiculous directions it came with, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now!

So my job since 1992 has been to figure out how to make them properly and how to use them properly.  And making them properly is a very complex task because I can make them work for some people with 1G tech, but to get different personality types on board they have to be ever more complex, intricate and powerful.  

Also keep in mind that I have been doing this R&D entirely funded by sales of my subliminals.  If they didn't work for most people, do you suppose I could make enough money to stay in business, even if I didn't have the highest prices in the industry?  Do you really think I could charge this much and stay afloat?  Do you really think we would be able to have a live forum where you can say whatever you want about the subliminals and stay alive if they didn't work?  Do you really think we could stay afloat with a refund policy as generous as ours is?  Nobody else in the industry has a refund policy that extends more than 30 days (except the "lifetime refund" group, who honestly strike me as just being marketing scammers).  Our refund policy is 180 days after you have finished following the instructions, and that typically means you have between 9 and 12 months to ask for a refund.  

Do you really think we could use the forum as advertising without making things up if the programs didn't work?  Because none of our staff has the time to do their job and then come here and make shit up about how well the programs work.  In fact Ben likes to tell you the truth as he sees it to such a degree that it makes me look bad sometimes.  But we don't stop him because that only tells me what and where I need to improve my techniques.

Likewise the likes of CatMan, who fights tooth and nail at the subconscious level to resist executing the subs.  We could just ban him, but that wouldn't help me improve the subs.  And Swisston, and Ricardo and all the other hard cases.  We don't wash the forum of people who disagree or don't get perfect results, because that's the truth.  And without the truth, I can't know how to improve my work.

Now, if your father doesn't want to have an open mind to the fact that subliminal audio can work, that's his perogative.  He would rather stay where he is.  But if you can't look around you and see that there is a mountain of evidence that subliminals do work, you aren't opening your eyes.

The goal is to have my subs work for at least 97% of the population by the time I get finished.  You chose to buy E3 because you saw what it has done for others.  Not because I told you to.  You want to buy LTU5 because you see what it has done for others in their own words.  Does it work well for everyone?  No.  Do we hide that fact?  No.  That's because we are honest and we are trying to earn your trust by being honest.  And if the program doesn't work for you after you use it according to the instructions, you are eligible for a refund within 180 days of having finished using it according to the instructions.

Will E3 work for you?  We have only to have you use it properly and see.  But ultimately this argument that "subliminals don't work because science" doesn't fly, because for every such citation that they don't work, you can find one that disagrees.  And the studies are all, last I checked, either too basic to really be worth a damn, or flawed in their design because either their designer didn't understand what they were working with in the subconscious or they had an agenda to prove before they started.

I'll be the first to admit that the methods I use to develop these aren't the most rigorous science. But until I have developed them to a degree that will allow me to stop developing them, and I have the means to do clinical trials and rigorous scientific testing, I have to work with what I have, which is still getting the job done.  And that wouldn't be possible if "subliminals don't work".

This should go into the FAQ on the homepage under "interview with Shannon 2019" to update the old one IMO.

Good luck with E3 EP. You will get to the other side.

RE: E3 Journal - CatMan - 06-02-2019

Just chill out and let E3 do it's thing, man.

The E series of subs are epic, I've had good results in the past with them and the trend is continuing it seems.

@Shannon, I didn't see ASRB2 (on day/off day) info for E3 on it's sales page, and as a result assumed it was "listen everyday" like E2. Is that true? Or was one not posted by mistake? Just wanted to clarify that to make sure.

Stick to E3, Phoenix. No deviation for now. Next week I'll be hitting the 30 day mark myself.

Just use it on your phone speakers overnight. Problem solved.

Willingness to change is required. Whether or not you can see how this program could work at a conscious level doesn't matter though. What matters is whether or not the script of E3 can start the chain reaction that results in the changes you claim to want. And that is determined by factors you can't see. But by how you're reacting to one and two nights of exposure, your fear has increased. Why would that be, if the program could not achieve its goals?

2 hours ago, I posted this in my E2 journal, but meant to post it here:

Just took a nap and had a dream where I or somebody else was method acting as a dying man who was in grief over his dying. Then I remembered the "becoming" method and Law of Attraction and decided to stop acting like a depressed dying man, took a power stance with my legs spread and my fists on my hips and decided to method act somebody who would naturally have the mentality to do that. Interesting dream.

RE: EP's E3 Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 06-03-2019

Day 3:

So my phone speakers aren't very good, so I just used my computer.

It feels a bit weird TBH... I run the 3 loops while I sleep, I wake up the next morning with my laptop turned off (I guess it turns off after a period of lack of use?) and then I go through the rest of my day without running anything. Back when I was using E2, I'd listen to it all day for the most part. So now that I'm only listening to a 3 hour and 45 minute run of E3, I feel like I'm not doing anything, even though that's not true.

Anyway, I just woke up, but I'm not feeling particularly different or anything. I'll be sure to add more later if there's anything more to add.

I guess it's of note that I'm not feeling miserable or beating myself up over the friendship breakup or obsessing about it right now, so that's good. I'm just feeling normal right now. Hopefully, I'll continue to not suffer throughout my day.