Subliminal Talk
USLM4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM4 (/Thread-USLM4--10242)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: USLM4 - Amann - 07-05-2019

(07-04-2019, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: At this point I'm pretty sure that the Magnus Engine in USLM4 needs adjustment. I took the opportunity while building UMS to test various possible reasons why USLM4 was not performing as designed, and the answer seems to be that the script acting as control for the ME is being resisted.

So to find a solution I built several different variants of GPR Prototype 16 and tested them. It seems that they suffered the same issue.

But this gave me the data I needed to find what I believe is the solution - a significantly more powerful control script for the Magnus Engine. This new control script is in UMS, and it explains why the models repeatedly stated that the power level was correct, yet we got the results we did. The power level was, indeed, correct; but the control script wasn't strong enough yet.

So it looks probable that I'll be rebuilding USLM 4 as v4.1 soon.

Based on this I'm going to go back to USLM3 until the new version comes out. I did have some good experiences with version 3.

Can't remember the ASRB for version 3...does anyone remember?

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 07-05-2019

(07-04-2019, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: At this point I'm pretty sure that the Magnus Engine in USLM4 needs adjustment. I took the opportunity while building UMS to test various possible reasons why USLM4 was not performing as designed, and the answer seems to be that the script acting as control for the ME is being resisted.

So to find a solution I built several different variants of GPR Prototype 16 and tested them. It seems that they suffered the same issue.

But this gave me the data I needed to find what I believe is the solution - a significantly more powerful control script for the Magnus Engine. This new control script is in UMS, and it explains why the models repeatedly stated that the power level was correct, yet we got the results we did. The power level was, indeed, correct; but the control script wasn't strong enough yet.

Ok thanks Shannon. 
I figured something had to adjusted. Will this rebuild be done after UMS?

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 07-05-2019

(07-04-2019, 07:14 PM)Rossignol17 Wrote:
(07-04-2019, 04:30 PM)THolt Wrote: I’m on the day 3 of my new cycle and so far haven’t noticed anything. Like others here, I have seen results degrade over time.
I seemed to have gotten better results on USLM3 which is odd considering USLM4 is more advanced technologically. I am hoping the new ASRB2 helps with this.

THolt,

I agree with you. I definitely got much better results from USLM3.  Changing the ASRB2 did not help me.  I am really glad that Shannon has figured out why it has not been working for us and that it will be revised.  Thanks Shannon !

With this news, I am not going to finish my last 2 days of my 3 month cycle.  I am taking a break because I am considering using UMS and I want some time off in between the 2.  I will return to the revised version of USLM4.1 when it is ready, perhaps after UMS.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and best of luck to you with your goals.

@Rossignol17 
Thank you.
On USLM3 I had social goals and I felt like I manifested some cool social experiemces and met some new people. On USLM4, I just dont feel as successful. I have some cool experiences but they are not consistent.

RE: USLM4 - Havana - 07-05-2019

(07-05-2019, 06:13 AM)Amann Wrote:

Based on this I'm going to go back to USLM3 until the new version comes out. I did have some good experiences with version 3.

Can't remember the ASRB for version 3...does anyone remember?

USLM3 version B was 5 loops and had ASRB2 of 6:2.