Subliminal Talk
USLM4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM4 (/Thread-USLM4--10242)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-07-2019

Started new cycle of USLM4 and noticed my hunger pang are gone now. I also felt extremely productive at work today. I had some good social interactions with coworkers. Overall I am having a good day. Things just flowed.

RE: USLM4 - Shannon - 06-08-2019

So do you ever experience hunger pangs anymore?

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-08-2019

(06-08-2019, 01:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: So do you ever experience hunger pangs anymore?

@Shannon  they are more intermittent now than a couple months ago.

RE: USLM4 - Shannon - 06-09-2019

That's progress!

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-17-2019

So I started my new cycle yesterday. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary occur except for yesterday when a friend texted me out of the blue. my main goal is to "have the best possible friendships with people in my age group". It will be interesting to see how this program works after Shannon recalculates the ASRB2

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-17-2019

So today I found out my dentist reduced the amount I owed them by $200. I was on a payment plan with them and I was going to easily pay it off quite soon but this will allow me to pay it off quicker.

Indeed a lucky surprise haha

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-21-2019

I am on day 3 of my 7 day break from USLM4 but I have an urge to run the program. I like having a week long break but I like the effects of running the program too.

Quite a predicament

RE: USLM4 - Shannon - 06-21-2019

Follow your urges.

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 07-02-2019

So I begin the new ASRB2 tonight. Hopefully more frequent exposure will result in more noticeable results. I did run into someone today whom I had been thinking. Also my golf game has really improved over the past month or so.

I will update in the next few days to let everyone know how it went.

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 07-04-2019

I’m on the day 3 of my new cycle and so far haven’t noticed anything. Like others here, I have seen results degrade over time.
I seemed to have gotten better results on USLM3 which is odd considering USLM4 is more advanced technologically. I am hoping the new ASRB2 helps with this.

RE: USLM4 - Shannon - 07-04-2019

At this point I'm pretty sure that the Magnus Engine in USLM4 needs adjustment. I took the opportunity while building UMS to test various possible reasons why USLM4 was not performing as designed, and the answer seems to be that the script acting as control for the ME is being resisted.

So to find a solution I built several different variants of GPR Prototype 16 and tested them. It seems that they suffered the same issue.

But this gave me the data I needed to find what I believe is the solution - a significantly more powerful control script for the Magnus Engine. This new control script is in UMS, and it explains why the models repeatedly stated that the power level was correct, yet we got the results we did. The power level was, indeed, correct; but the control script wasn't strong enough yet.

So it looks probable that I'll be rebuilding USLM 4 as v4.1 soon.

RE: USLM4 - Rossignol17 - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 04:30 PM)THolt Wrote: I’m on the day 3 of my new cycle and so far haven’t noticed anything. Like others here, I have seen results degrade over time.
I seemed to have gotten better results on USLM3 which is odd considering USLM4 is more advanced technologically. I am hoping the new ASRB2 helps with this.

THolt,

I agree with you. I definitely got much better results from USLM3. Changing the ASRB2 did not help me. I am really glad that Shannon has figured out why it has not been working for us and that it will be revised. Thanks Shannon !

With this news, I am not going to finish my last 2 days of my 3 month cycle. I am taking a break because I am considering using UMS and I want some time off in between the 2. I will return to the revised version of USLM4.1 when it is ready, perhaps after UMS.

Thanks for sharing your feedback and best of luck to you with your goals.

RE: USLM4 - whome - 07-04-2019

(07-04-2019, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: At this point I'm pretty sure that the Magnus Engine in USLM4 needs adjustment.

I’m no longer running LTU, but I’m curious if the ME being underpowered for USLM4 means that it was underpowered for LTU5 (which USLM4 was extracted from) or if the power needs of LTU5 are different.

RE: USLM4 - DavisMind91 - 07-05-2019

(07-04-2019, 06:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: At this point I'm pretty sure that the Magnus Engine in USLM4 needs adjustment. I took the opportunity while building UMS to test various possible reasons why USLM4 was not performing as designed, and the answer seems to be that the script acting as control for the ME is being resisted.

So to find a solution I built several different variants of GPR Prototype 16 and tested them. It seems that they suffered the same issue.

But this gave me the data I needed to find what I believe is the solution - a significantly more powerful control script for the Magnus Engine. This new control script is in UMS, and it explains why the models repeatedly stated that the power level was correct, yet we got the results we did. The power level was, indeed, correct; but the control script wasn't strong enough yet.

So it looks probable that I'll be rebuilding USLM 4 as v4.1 soon.

Is UMS still based of off USLM?, also you never got back to me on my previous question. I was wondering if A program; if used long enough, could seep into the unconscious mind (deeper then the subconscious), and have a person act out the programming on an instinctual level.