Subliminal Talk
USLM4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM4 (/Thread-USLM4--10242)

Pages: 1 2 3

USLM4 - THolt - 05-29-2019

So I started USLM4 two weeks ago and I have had some interesting results. Nothing mindblowing but interesting:

Yesterday I went to get a smoothie and they ended up making too much and gave me another smoothie for free. So two for the price of one. 

I have also ran into people that I know in public after thinking about them. 

One thing about this sub is that it uses a lot of energy. I almost fall asleep listening to one loop. Right now I am abiding by the ASRB2 that Shannon originally calculated (3 days on and 7 days off). I think that is the right amount for me until Shannon recalculates. 

Right now my main two goals are financial and relationship.

I want to find the best possible second job that I can work in addition to my second job. I will run UMS when it comes out for sure. 

My other goal is to improve my relationships with other people.

RE: USLM4 - Zane - 05-29-2019

That's how it all started and with time only amplified.

Just appreciate everything, don't complain about anything and you will see the magic happen.

RE: USLM4 - Infinite - 05-29-2019

edited

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 05-31-2019

I have realized that during this sub I have a fairly deep seated fear of success. It's like I want success but when I am contemplate achieving my goals, I feel this fear coming up. Hopefully this gets resolved with USLM4.

RE: USLM4 - ianmarconi - 05-31-2019

(05-31-2019, 06:04 AM)THolt Wrote: I have realized that during this sub I have a fairly deep seated fear of success. It's like I want success but when I am contemplate achieving my goals, I feel this fear coming up. Hopefully this gets resolved with USLM4.

Me too, it is my biggest block to life, i think most people have it since being successful means getting exposed (to others opinions and actions), many traumas get triggered in this process. If you were abused as a child, for instance, your ego will do anything to protect you from future abuse so it will work hard to keep you low-key, comfortable, average, far from danger.

RE: USLM4 - Infinite - 05-31-2019

edited

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-02-2019

So I have noticed with regard to money, I have some pre conceived notions around money. its like I don't subconsciously believe I can earn a lot more money. it's like that reality is closed to off to me. I hope USLM4 or UMS will work on that.

RE: USLM4 - Shannon - 06-03-2019

Why do you think you noticed that?

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 08:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: Why do you think you noticed that?

@Shannon probably one of my goals is financial related tbh. I hadn't really realized it before. It's like I couldn't imagine myself making a higher amount of money or being financially free.  I like what USLM4 is doing in other areas but I wonder if UMS could help me get to the point where I feel like I deserve to make more money and to be financially independent.

I was pointing out that the program guided you to that realization in order to get past that limitation.

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-03-2019

(06-03-2019, 11:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: I was pointing out that the program guided you to that realization in order to get past that limitation.

@Shannon 
ah ok. i am really liking what this program is doing. It feels odd to take 7 days off from a sub. I like it in many ways but I want to run the sub more.

I don't know if I will run UMS in the future when it comes out or continue with USLM4. I guess it depends on how UMS is structured.

If you want to run it more, then run it more and report on what happens.

RE: USLM4 - THolt - 06-05-2019

(06-03-2019, 05:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: If you want to run it more, then run it more and report on what happens.

I am pretty content with doing the normal ASRB2 right now. 

I am deciding if I want to focus my goals on relationships or money. I am leaning towards the latter however I want to have good relationships too. 

Quite a dilemma....

RE: USLM4 - Infinite - 06-06-2019

edited