Subliminal Talk
E3.0 unconscious resources - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: E3.0 unconscious resources (/Thread-E3-0-unconscious-resources)

E3.0 unconscious resources - saamaanazizi - 04-27-2019

E3.0 makes you to Learn whatever is necessary to outgrow guilt, shame and fear and also Training yourself to heal and regenerate automatically.
does reading self help books and things like cognitive behavioral therapy  (of course not mind programming techniques ) helps the unconscious doing better or the unconscious already has its own resources that it utilizes.

Im sayin this because in alpha male ,2 books are suggested to  help the process.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - Ruffian - 04-27-2019

Greetings! According to my understanding, the unconscious/subconscious has access to resources so vast that it's difficult to imagine.

That being said, I do read books and articles with psychological information and theories, for two main reasons:

1. To increase my self knowledge and self understanding- two pre-requisites to self mastery.
  2. Adding data points to my information processing grids, thus encouraging transformation of the thinking.
If you're actively interested in these topics, then it can't hurt. But the subliminals don't require it to work.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - Shannon - 04-27-2019

It isn't necessary. The question becomes, "Is this actually correct, or a misunderstanding of what actually is by the limited conscious awareness?" So the program is designed to use the subconscious' vast array of awareness and ability to do this for itself.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - saamaanazizi - 04-27-2019

Today it was so much crowded that I had to wait 3 hours at an Xray lab for my turn to come.I usually get distressed after 20 minutes or so when I'm actively waiting somwhere.Sometimes I cancel and go home.somtimes I distract myself with my cellphone ...but today I sat down very calm and even somewhat enjoyed it!and that's just 5 days of E 3.0.I'm curious to see how far this sub is gonna take me.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - Z-Man - 05-08-2019

I woke up happy and appreciative of life. I am getting less fearful and don't put up with any BS anymore. I stop playing the victim and take responsible for my life. I know I am healing everyday.

Day 22, I had a dream, of ex-girlfriend I didn't recognize her. She said are you looking for me and I said why would I do that for. I don't want to be in a unhealthy relationship. I guess I really let her go. The healing must be working on releasing the past. I was ok in the dream I didn't feel hurt or anything. I just had a peace about me. I notice I am more happy and joyful everyday. So days I am tired but I think it is part of the healing process to take care of me. I do go thru emotions, but I don't stay there and beat myself up anymore E3 is really working on me. I look forward to each day and I have a positive aspect on life.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - DavisMind91 - 05-08-2019

(05-08-2019, 05:55 AM)Z-Man Wrote: I woke up happy and appreciative of life. I am getting less fearful and don't put up with any BS anymore. I stop playing the victim and take responsible for my life. I know I am healing everyday.

Day 22, I had a dream, of ex-girlfriend I didn't recognize her. She said are you looking for me and I said why would I do that for. I don't want to be in a unhealthy relationship. I guess I really let her go. The healing must be working on releasing the past. I was ok in the dream I didn't feel hurt or anything. I just had a peace about me. I notice I am more happy and joyful everyday. So days I am tired but I thing it is part of the healing process to take care of me. I do through but I don't stay there and beat myself up anymore E3 is really working on me. I look forward to each day and I have a positive aspect on life.

Excellent progress, congratulations.

RE: E3.0 unconscious resources - Kol - 05-08-2019

(05-08-2019, 05:55 AM)Z-Man Wrote: I woke up happy and appreciative of life. I am getting less fearful and don't put up with any BS anymore. I stop playing the victim and take responsible for my life. I know I am healing everyday.

Day 22, I had a dream, of ex-girlfriend I didn't recognize her. She said are you looking for me and I said why would I do that for. I don't want to be in a unhealthy relationship. I guess I really let her go. The healing must be working on releasing the past. I was ok in the dream I didn't feel hurt or anything. I just had a peace about me. I notice I am more happy and joyful everyday. So days I am tired but I thing it is part of the healing process to take care of me. I do through but I don't stay there and beat myself up anymore E3 is really working on me. I look forward to each day and I have a positive aspect on life.

Great stuff.