Subliminal Talk
US/LM 4 acceleration - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 4 acceleration (/Thread-US-LM-4-acceleration)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 12:15 PM)THolt Wrote:
(04-18-2019, 11:47 AM)cataleya Wrote: My 7-day break is finally over, tonight I'm running the sub. Looking forward to it  Yeye

In other news, this morning after I woke up I meditated for 35 mins which is a personal record for me. I tried meditating a couple of times over the years but even then it was never more than 10-15 mins. Last night I just made a decision "I'm gonna meditate tomorrow when I wake up." Mostly because I'm annoyed with my short attention span. So I'm looking to improve that. My attention span is even worse than I imagined because I kept focusing on my breath and I literally couldn't do it more than two counts of inhale-exhale. Frustrating. I kept re-starting the counting for like solid 30 mins. The last 5 minutes I gave up on that and just tried observing my thoughts and letting them go. That seems to work much better for me so I'm gonna focus on solely that method tomorrow. 

I was definitely more focused and productive today. I didn't check Facebook or Instagram until later in the day. Today I'm also doing a 24 hour fast which is something I started doing again like 2 weeks ago. Feels smooth so far. This taking care of my body and mind aspect is beginning to resemble my experience when I was listening to MLS which is awesome. Very pleased with this development. 

Have you noticed any manifestations or coincidnental moments related to your goals?

Yes I have. I have not manifested my goals yet but I have noticed the little things. Like being worried about how am I going to do something and then 2 days later someone would post a perfect solution to my problem in a FB group. I know there were a couple of other things but I can't remember them anymore unfortunately. But small stuff like that. I'll admit I would like to see more of this in that department though.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-19-2019

Another personal record today! This morning I meditated for 1 hour. For the first 20 minutes I was fine. Then for the next 10 mins I was getting antsy and bored at the same time. Then I was fine again for like 15 mins. And then for the last 10 min I was pretty distracted. But still...very proud of myself  Cool For the first 30 minutes I was observing my thoughts. And then out of curiosity I tried focusing on my breath. This time it was much easier. It seems that it's easier switching from observing my thoughts to counting my breath than the other way around.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-22-2019

Still meditating every day for at least 30 minutes. Liking his development. I never had a desire to meditate before. Up until a couple of days ago it used be a habit I felt I needed to do because it would be good for me. But now I want to do it and actually look forward to it which is even more interesting. I assume subconsciously I believe meditating will either help me reach my goals or I perceive it as method to help me become more successful in general.

I do not however see the difference between the days I am running the sub vs when I am on the break. I feel fine, I do not feel tired at all. The only thing I can see is the desire to run the sub on my days off, especially from day 4 to day 7. Though I do not, I am sticking to Shannon's instructions.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - THolt - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 07:55 AM)cataleya Wrote: Still meditating every day for at least 30 minutes. Liking his development. I never had a desire to meditate before. Up until a couple of days ago it used be a habit I felt I needed to do because it would be good for me. But now I want to do it and actually look forward to it which is even more interesting. I assume subconsciously I believe meditating will either help me reach my goals or I perceive it as method to help me become more successful in general.

I do not however see the difference between the days I am running the sub vs when I am on the break. I feel fine, I do not feel tired at all. The only thing I can see is the desire to run the sub on my days off, especially from day 4 to day 7. Though I do not, I am sticking to Shannon's instructions.

Are you manifesting any of your goals or are there coincidental signs?

(04-22-2019, 08:42 AM)THolt Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 07:55 AM)cataleya Wrote: Still meditating every day for at least 30 minutes. Liking his development. I never had a desire to meditate before. Up until a couple of days ago it used be a habit I felt I needed to do because it would be good for me. But now I want to do it and actually look forward to it which is even more interesting. I assume subconsciously I believe meditating will either help me reach my goals or I perceive it as method to help me become more successful in general.

Dude...you asked me that same question a couple of days ago and I answered it the same day  Lol just scroll a couple of posts back up and you'll see it

(04-22-2019, 01:29 PM)cataleya Wrote:

Dude...you asked me that same question a couple of days ago and I answered it the same day  Lol just scroll a couple of posts back up and you'll see it

Oh ok. My bad for asking. I had a brain fart.

(04-22-2019, 01:50 PM)THolt Wrote:

Lol that's ok, I have those too  Wink

(04-22-2019, 01:58 PM)cataleya Wrote:
(04-22-2019, 01:50 PM)THolt Wrote:

Lol that's ok, I have those too  Wink

I’m glad to see you are doing well with the sub. I hope to be on USLM4 in a few months

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Shannon - 04-23-2019

The current ASRB2 is experimental in a couple of ways. It is designed as a failsafe for a new technology that was introduced in USLM4 standalone, which is designed to make running programs much easier and less energy intensive with equal or better results. If it failed it would be knock down drag out exhausting to run this program the way the Magnus Engine is tuned. It apparently works, which is a huge relief. So I may be changing the ASRB2 at some point.

Also, the current ASRB2 was calculated using a new method which is designed to allow me to calculate that much faster and more easily than before. It is a very different approach than I normally use. So it is subject to experimentation and testing.

Given that, and presuming you have done at least 2 cycles of 3:7, I'd like to see what happens when you follow your urges to run the program or take a break.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-23-2019

(04-23-2019, 08:10 AM)Shannon Wrote: The current ASRB2 is experimental in a couple of ways.  It is designed as a failsafe for a new technology that was introduced in USLM4 standalone, which is designed to make running programs much easier and less energy intensive with equal or better results.  If it failed it would be knock down drag out exhausting to run this program the way the Magnus Engine is tuned.  It apparently works, which is a huge relief.  So I may be changing the ASRB2 at some point.

Also, the current ASRB2 was calculated using a new method which is designed to allow me to calculate that much faster and more easily than before.  It is a very different approach than I normally use.  So it is subject to experimentation and testing.

Given that, and presuming you have done at least 2 cycles of 3:7, I'd like to see what happens when you follow your urges to run the program or take a break.

Thanks for the detailed explanation! Right now I'm in the middle of my second cycle of 3:7. So I will finish the second cycle, if I still feel ok after that, I will experiment with the ASRB2.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-26-2019

For the past 3 days I have been trouble waking up. I would sleep like 8.5 hours and then spend another 45 mins trying to make myself get up. I just kept wanting to go back to sleep. I do not feel tired during the day but it's so hard to make myself get out of bed. I hate this. I haven't been meditating.

I also keep postponing certain stuff I have to do because I'm afraid to do it. This has been going on for awhile. Afraid that I won't know how to do it. Afraid I won't be persistent enough. Afraid I won't know improve things through feedback. Afraid of getting rejected. Afraid of failing. Just afraid. The other day for a second I felt like crying but I couldn't do it. It's like all this fear is making me numb. I'm just tired of being afraid.

Edit: accidental double post

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Shannon - 04-26-2019

You're not posting your usage patterns. I need to know that and correlate it to your reports.

(04-26-2019, 12:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: You're not posting your usage patterns.  I need to know that and correlate it to your reports.

I still haven't finished my 2nd cycle of 3:7. But duly noted for future reference.