Subliminal Talk
US/LM 4 acceleration - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: US/LM 4 acceleration (/Thread-US-LM-4-acceleration)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-09-2019

As per Shannon's instructions, I am opening a new thread for US/LM 4. Luckily, I didn't see Shannon's post about taking a week off before running US/LM 4 so I did run the sub last night.

I was running ultrasonic while I was sleeping. I slept fine. Don't feel tired or irritated today. I think PTPA part of the sub is kicking in. I have noticed today that whenever I had a negative thought, I didn`t spiral into 100 negative mental scenarios in my head. Instead I would caught myself in time and just focused on something else. I remember it was like this when I first started listening to the sub, then it kind of waned I guess...glad it`s picking up again.

I also just realized I have been doing the intermittent fasting thing for the last 2 weeks. Maybe it was TID from US/LM 4 that helped the process? Because it`s been awhile since I did that. I used to do it when I was  MLS and then I stopped, I can't even remember why. 

I have also been reading my journal a little and noticed that I have had several really disturbing rape dreams while listening to US/LM. Either I was raped or I was witnessing someone else being raped. Which is interesting because prior to US/LM I never had a rape dream in my life.

That`s all for day 1.   Smile

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-10-2019

Day 2

Today I wrote down my goals for this sub. I wrote down 3 goals. One major one and 2 smaller ones but they both support the major one. All goals are business related.

Had a little trouble waking up this morning even though I slept for 8 hours. But fortunately didn't feel tired today. I have noticed an increase in thinking about all the ways I could improve myself. I felt something similar when I was listening to MLS. However with MLS that desire was there because I was eager to learn new things. With US/LM that desire is more because I want to be the best version of myself. I hope I'm making sense here.

Had an interesting dream but I don't want to write dream stuff in here cause it's boring. And I'd have to do it almost every day since I dream like 5 out 7 days a week and 80% of the time I can remember all of them. I'll only mention those which are disturbing or just plain weird.

Also...successfully fasted for 24 hours yesterday. Yay!

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-11-2019

Day 3

Still feeling positive. Had a fairly productive day. Despite the lack of focus, I was more persistent to do as much as work possible today. But I have still long ways to go.

Tonight I begin my 7-day break. It feels weird not to listen to a sub for a whole week. It feels like "wasting" time even though logically I know this isn't true.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Zane - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 12:43 PM)cataleya Wrote: Day 3

Still feeling positive. Had a fairly productive day. Despite the lack of focus, I was more persistent to do as much as work possible today. But I have still long ways to go.

Tonight I begin my 7-day break. It feels weird not to listen to a sub for a whole week. It feels like "wasting" time even though logically I know this isn't true.

I still can't believe that secondary ASRB is 7 days.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Shannon - 04-13-2019

(04-11-2019, 01:47 PM)Zane Wrote:

Hard for me to believe too.  But, given the tuning of the ME, I believe it will be necessary to prevent exhaustion.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Zane - 04-13-2019

(04-13-2019, 06:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Hard for me to believe too.  But, given the tuning of the ME, I believe it will be necessary to prevent exhaustion.

I am surprised that even you are surprised. lol

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-14-2019

(04-13-2019, 10:00 AM)Zane Wrote:
(04-13-2019, 06:23 AM)Shannon Wrote:

I am surprised that even you are surprised. lol

Agreed on everything that has been said. I plan to stick to the instructions.

In other news, I am on my 4th day break from the sub. I feel fine, I do not feel physically or mentally exhausted. Nothing interesting to report. Off topic, excited for Game of thrones final season. Yeye About damn time.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-17-2019

Do we know what modules are in this sub? I have read the description page but no modules have been mentioned there. I think it would be useful to know. I was reading Shannon's LTU journal and he noticed that his house is becoming more cluttered, which is reverse resistance to the de-clutter module.

It would be nice to know at least some of the modules that went in to US/LM4. That way we could recognize reverse resistance as it is happening, and prevent it. Or at least try.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Shannon - 04-17-2019

If they were something I was good to share I would have shared them already. But the de-clutter module is not in it.

(04-17-2019, 08:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: If they were something I was good to share I would have shared them already.  But the de-clutter module is not in it.

Fair enough. I know the de-clutter module is not in it, I was just using it as an example.

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - Have at ye - 04-17-2019

(04-17-2019, 09:40 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 08:27 AM)Shannon Wrote: If they were something I was good to share I would have shared them already.  But the de-clutter module is not in it.

Fair enough. I know the de-clutter module is not in it, I was just using it as an example.

Hey, it's kinda part of the fun with new releases and updates - you run the program, and then over time start noticing various new things that had not been there in previous versions, usually some time after they have started doing their thing. Big Grin

(04-17-2019, 11:05 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(04-17-2019, 09:40 AM)cataleya Wrote:

Hey, it's kinda part of the fun with new releases and updates - you run the program, and then over time start noticing various new things that had not been there in previous versions, usually some time after they have started doing their thing. Big Grin

That's true. Though I feel like I'm not nearly as observant as some members here. Often times I'll read someone's journal and think "hey, that's what I've been going through as well"  Lol

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - cataleya - 04-18-2019

My 7-day break is finally over, tonight I'm running the sub. Looking forward to it  Yeye

In other news, this morning after I woke up I meditated for 35 mins which is a personal record for me. I tried meditating a couple of times over the years but even then it was never more than 10-15 mins. Last night I just made a decision "I'm gonna meditate tomorrow when I wake up." Mostly because I'm annoyed with my short attention span. So I'm looking to improve that. My attention span is even worse than I imagined because I kept focusing on my breath and I literally couldn't do it more than two counts of inhale-exhale. Frustrating. I kept re-starting the counting for like solid 30 mins. The last 5 minutes I gave up on that and just tried observing my thoughts and letting them go. That seems to work much better for me so I'm gonna focus on solely that method tomorrow. 

I was definitely more focused and productive today. I didn't check Facebook or Instagram until later in the day. Today I'm also doing a 24 hour fast which is something I started doing again like 2 weeks ago. Feels smooth so far. This taking care of my body and mind aspect is beginning to resemble my experience when I was listening to MLS which is awesome. Very pleased with this development. 

RE: US/LM 4 acceleration - THolt - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 11:47 AM)cataleya Wrote: My 7-day break is finally over, tonight I'm running the sub. Looking forward to it  Yeye

In other news, this morning after I woke up I meditated for 35 mins which is a personal record for me. I tried meditating a couple of times over the years but even then it was never more than 10-15 mins. Last night I just made a decision "I'm gonna meditate tomorrow when I wake up." Mostly because I'm annoyed with my short attention span. So I'm looking to improve that. My attention span is even worse than I imagined because I kept focusing on my breath and I literally couldn't do it more than two counts of inhale-exhale. Frustrating. I kept re-starting the counting for like solid 30 mins. The last 5 minutes I gave up on that and just tried observing my thoughts and letting them go. That seems to work much better for me so I'm gonna focus on solely that method tomorrow. 

I was definitely more focused and productive today. I didn't check Facebook or Instagram until later in the day. Today I'm also doing a 24 hour fast which is something I started doing again like 2 weeks ago. Feels smooth so far. This taking care of my body and mind aspect is beginning to resemble my experience when I was listening to MLS which is awesome. Very pleased with this development. 

Have you noticed any manifestations or coincidnental moments related to your goals?