Subliminal Talk
USLM v4 9th March 2019 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM v4 9th March 2019 (/Thread-USLM-v4-9th-March-2019)

USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-09-2019

I might be the first buyer on this. I listened hybrid while i was trying to sleep. My sleep was very bad. I was awake every two hours and i sleep only 5-6 hours every day. I might listen the loops during working hours but i made some minor mistakes when i did this with uslm3 and dmsi. Mostly when i was on dmsi. I wrote three goals. Two are correlated

1) My goal is to be debt free by 30th June 2019 while i enjoy every ''x'' session
2) My goal is to drop down to 9% body fat by 31st May 2019

where ''x'' is my job

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - Shannon - 04-09-2019

You might want to start with ultrasonic on this one, it's a lot more powerful than you're used to.  You might also want to have some reasonable goals.  And if you're going to "reach for the stars", pick ONE goal and don't try to time limit it.

You don't want to be feared.

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-09-2019

no 1 is doable until the date
no2 is ''easy'' until that date with proper nutrition
no 3 is unreasonable until that date

will do ultrasonic

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-10-2019

I decided to change and i have only two goals. The main reasons are it would be better for my focus and it would be easier to measure the progress

I had an intense dream. I was a prisoner in a prisoners camp. I was trying to escape. I left one man behind when we tried because we were gonna get caught otherwise. I specifically said that if things went south every man is for himself. I remember some people tried to kill me. I look at them and i said i dont fear death which is true. Actually i would like to die in a very young age

I think it is a good idea to have some sub goals every day to keep my mind focus on what i need to achieve

1) I will write down the goals i posted above ten times every day. If one day i dont then i will have to write them down twenty times the next day
2) Hit 200abs every day even in the days i dont work out. I work out 5-6 days per week and most of the time i hit this number but i never really kept track of the abs

I listened the ultrasonic format yesterday. Today i feel tired and my head heavy. I skipped working out but i will try to do some business related study. The motivation to eat junk food is higher than usual

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-11-2019

Third day. Ran ultrasonic again. I had many dreams i cant remember. I feel very tired. I used to run only hybrid and i was awake in other subs, never felt so tired. It seems i sleep one hour more. I feel a bit more in the edge. Like i am getting annoyed a lot with small things

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-12-2019

I keep having intense dreams. I had two dreams today i remember only one. Mafia sent a letter to the house i was raised. On the outside there was something written like ''water water everything will be done'' It was addressed to my mother. She owed 120 000€ for a service she used from there. The service was written as taxi transportation. My aunt told me i owe her 800€ for the glasses i bought from her in the same dream

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-16-2019

I have an issue with uslm4. In the beginning i had 3 goals (2 doable, 1 unrealistic) then 2 goals (both doable) then 1 goal (unrealistic) The goals are related to each other(maybe because they are working for each other it means i have less goals in reality?) but i started craving DMSI. I think i dont really know what i want. I want both uslm effects and dmsi even though the latter is a bit overkill with my lifestyle. I do get a lot of attention from females and i have very healthy sex life but i want more. I never get enough of this attention and dmsi feels so good but uslm4 is more important because i am slacking a bit lately. Any advice?

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - Shannon - 04-16-2019

Figure out a goal and focus on it.

RE: USLM v4 9th March 2019 - blth - 04-17-2019

I did set one goal. I will restart today