Subliminal Talk
USLM 4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: USLM 4 (/Thread-USLM-4)

USLM 4 - Chopp - 04-08-2019

I apologize if this is posted elsewhere, but I’m curious to know if I need to take a break from USLM 3 if upgrading to version 4. I’m having so much success with version 3 I’m scared to stop and risk throwing it off track.

RE: USLM 4 - Hatman - 04-08-2019

It's not required as far as I can remember, but Shannon does recommend at least a week of rest if you do end up taking a break. Good luck!

RE: USLM 4 - Shannon - 04-08-2019

I recommend a week off at least. This new one is most likely going to mop the floor with us. You'll want to be rested for this.

RE: USLM 4 - Chopp - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend a week off at least.  This new one is most likely going to mop the floor with us.  You'll want to be rested for this.

Thanks Shannon. I was actually surprised to see you redoing this gem. Version 3 works so well I can’t even imagine what version 4 will do. I’ll do a testimonial on version 3 if I get time. Thanks for your tireless efforts sir!

RE: USLM 4 - Shannon - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 04:02 PM)Chopp Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend a week off at least.  This new one is most likely going to mop the floor with us.  You'll want to be rested for this.

Thanks Shannon. I was actually surprised to see you redoing this gem. Version 3 works so well I can’t even imagine what version 4 will do. I’ll do a testimonial on version 3 if I get time. Thanks for your tireless efforts sir!

There will be at least (and most likely) one more version, the 6G version.

RE: USLM 4 - ncbeareatingman - 04-09-2019

Yowza!! Wow!! Mop the floor with Us!! I Bet. dang I Needed a good Laugh this morning and I take you deadly serious as well.... that Magnus Engine and the 'few other things' you've added to USLM4 are defintely NOT a Joke...seeing as how LTU5 has definitely beeen taking names and kicking some serious ass..this past month for Men,that I've read in their journals. USLM4 sounds amazing!! IM definitely gonna be on it ,when it comes to tracking the progress of those who choose to post their expereinces on USLM4.

RE: USLM 4 - RTBoss - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 08:05 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Yowza!! Wow!! Mop the floor with Us!! I Bet. dang I Needed a good Laugh this morning and I take you deadly serious as well.... that Magnus Engine and the 'few other things' you've added to USLM4 are defintely NOT a Joke...seeing as how LTU5 has definitely beeen taking names and kicking some serious ass..this past month for Men,that I've read in their journals. USLM4 sounds amazing!! IM definitely gonna be on it ,when it comes to tracking the progress of those who choose to post their expereinces on USLM4.

Shannon just made an entry in his journal where he states that a week off isn't required, after all.

RE: USLM 4 - ncbeareatingman - 04-09-2019

(04-09-2019, 08:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-09-2019, 08:05 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Shannon just made an entry in his journal where he states that a week off isn't required, after all.

Yeap He did,I saw it,too!