Subliminal Talk
SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal (/Thread-SELF-ESTEEM-5-5-G-a-very-useful-subliminal)

SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal - Asanti - 04-08-2019

After 7 days of listening
6 loops per day
masked - ocean surf
(I felt very tired at times)

A lot of negative self talk vanished, I feel more positive about myself.
A week ago I was using ARA and I came to a point where it didn’t help me any more, coz a lot of stress have been caused by low self esteem or no self esteem at all.

I’ve been having vivid dreams: I gave birth to a boy child, very beautiful kid...

Wow, this sub is more than I thought it would be! I startet running it, coz I still had some tension in my body left after depression/anxiety and I had a gut feeling that ARA wouldn’t help me any more, and guess what..? SE 5.5G helps me release the tension, it adresses the problem at the core, it pulls out the roots, and the roots are low self esteem, unhealthy attachment to other people that I developed when I was a teenager.

Oh GOD! I said that I feel better many times before, but now I just feel like normal, as though I didn’t have any depression/anxiety, not even a headache

Before SE I still had problems concentrating for a longer period of time while working, now I cought myself wanting to work and concentrating for a much longer chunks of time, it comes naturally

So, to sum it all up SE gave me:
-       Improved focus
-       Released lots of remaining tension in my body
-       Lots of negative self talk, feeling guilty, just came to an end naturally
-       I feel more positive about myself
-       I don’t feel so stuck anymore
-       I have more energy and I feel very calm and relaxed

And all after just 11 days. Nice.
Of course I’ve been having plans on using this sub longer. I want to build a good foundation for USLM (ultra success luck magnifier) which I want to be my next subliminal.
I might post in the future if anything worth writing comes up

RE: SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal - Greenduck - 04-10-2019

Awesome Asanti! You go!

RE: SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal - Asanti - 05-13-2019

over 40 days of running the sub every day - SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G

Before using SE 5.5G I was little bit afraid that it would make me more tensed and that I wouldn’t be able to listen to it, but... well, turns out quite the opposite. I like listening to this subliminal. It doesn’t drain me for energy that much any more, in the beginning it did, but it’s because I was prosessing the most challanging issues... now it’s little bit easier, but not completely easy, I still feel that I have issues to deal with and that the one’s left are very deeply buried.
SE is more directed at handling one issue at a time, and that’s what I like about it. It’s probably coz it’s a focus fire sub, LTU or AM or AF would be more difficult I guess. I’m starting to think that USLM is going to be as cool as SE to listen to.

RE: SELF ESTEEM 5.5 G - a very useful subliminal - Asanti - 05-31-2019

today I'm at awe that it is possible that the sub is moving, touching such deep layers within me, that it is possible....
if I didn't use the sub the parts of me that I'm now moving and changing and dissolving, would have stayed unchanged, like a mountain, they would be there inaccessible for me...

I see a lot of benefit from using the sub more than 6 loops per night, sometimes I get 8 or 9 hours per night  Wink