Subliminal Talk
UMS Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS Ideas (/Thread-UMS-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: UMS Ideas - EvolvingPhoenix - 05-23-2019

Thanks for posting this Greenduck. I've nothing to invest atm, but down the line this could be useful!

RE: UMS Ideas - THolt - 05-24-2019

I’m hoping this program is on top of Shannon’s queue once he gets back from grieving. I think it would be a special program to run and would help a lot of people on this forum.

RE: UMS Ideas - Zane - 05-24-2019

(05-24-2019, 05:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I’m hoping this program is on top of Shannon’s queue once he gets back from grieving. I think it would be a special program to run and would help a lot of people on this forum.

It is... Still we need him to be at his best when he starts working on UMS better late than never..

I hope he's okay.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 05-25-2019

(05-24-2019, 10:42 AM)Zane Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 05:46 AM)THolt Wrote: I’m hoping this program is on top of Shannon’s queue once he gets back from grieving.  I think it would be a special program to run and would help a lot of people on this forum.

It is... Still we need him to be at his best when he starts working on UMS better late than never..

I hope he's okay.

I totally agree with Zane, totally. I'd rather wait til July if thats what it takes or longer. Of course I'd love for the program to be out soon,but as Zane so aptly put it  We Still we need him to be at his best when he starts working on UMS better late than never.. EXACTLY Zane. I'd rather have TOP SHELF,TOP QUALITY  than semi-lame,half assed stuff and I know Shannon's standards are just as high if not higher... better late than never. ding!! bonus round!!

RE: UMS Ideas - THolt - 05-27-2019

I am on USLM4 now but I am not sure as to the best phrasing of my financial goals. Should I be specific or more general. I will run UMS when it comes out

RE: UMS Ideas - Benjamin - 05-27-2019

Hmm, not sure.. that would be best for Shannon to answer when he's back on here.

RE: UMS Ideas - AlphaRomeo - 05-28-2019

If I remember correctly, Shannon has answered to that same question earlier, I just dont remember what was his answer or where did he answer to it. @THolt, you may want to search a little his posts, since it may take some time before Shannon comes back to forum answering questions.

RE: UMS Ideas - Greenduck - 05-28-2019

I made a collection of answers regarding USLM here https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Goal-phrasing-in-USLM maybe you find something relevant

RE: UMS Ideas - Greenduck - 05-28-2019

I thought a but on how much your own trust in your own ability to earn cash and anything in between is needed for it to succeed. Your trust that you in the end of the day can provide for yourself and developing that trust.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 05-29-2019

(05-28-2019, 01:39 PM)Greenduck Wrote: I thought a but on how much your own trust in your own ability to earn cash and anything in between is needed for it to succeed. Your trust that you in the end of the day can provide for yourself and developing that trust.

Yes there was a spiritual teacher of mine form years ago ...that said to us at a prosperity workshop,that "The day I got my money abundance thing handled,I felt so at peace' there was not only a trust in da self but also trust in that deeper connection with and in the Universe .That the Universe/Life/Life Force energy would provide for what was needed. so yeah I agree Duck of the Green.  You know,Kevin Of Locksley, Robert the Bruce, Duck of the Green...you get the picture;-)

RE: UMS Ideas - Greenduck - 05-29-2019

(05-29-2019, 07:50 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 01:39 PM)Greenduck Wrote: I thought a but on how much your own trust in your own ability to earn cash and anything in between is needed for it to succeed. Your trust that you in the end of the day can provide for yourself and developing that trust.

Yes there was a spiritual teacher of mine form years ago ...that said to us at a prosperity workshop,that "The day I got my money abundance thing handled,I felt so at peace' there was not only a trust in da self but also trust in that deeper connection with and in the Universe .That the Universe/Life/Life Force energy would provide for what was needed. so yeah I agree Duck of the Green.  You know,Kevin Of Locksley, Robert the Bruce, Duck of the Green...you get the picture;-)

Yeah that's kind of what I am talking about. Also about trusting your ability to use your mind in the best possible way to do so. To learn to be realistic, to see things in a clear light, not fooling yourself because of your insecurities or some other reason. Not blaming other people for your current situation, but taking responsibility for your financial situation fully. I think that other programs like LTU help you take that kind of responsibility already but maybe UMS can build upon that.

RE: UMS Ideas - Zane - 05-29-2019

This is me right now.

RE: UMS Ideas - THolt - 05-30-2019

(05-29-2019, 12:00 PM)Zane Wrote:

This is me right now.

Zane will you end up running UMS when it comes out?

RE: UMS Ideas - Zane - 05-31-2019

(05-30-2019, 12:48 PM)THolt Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 12:00 PM)Zane Wrote:

This is me right now.

Zane will you end up running UMS when it comes out?

I will run it.. After I have delt with few issues that has been bothering me.

There are some subs which I wanna run when I am absolutely fit mentally physically and Emotionally... Anyone of these out of balance will cause me to resist the sub and delay the results.

This is why I choose USLM3 to overcome my issues.. Successfully

I wanna run future MLS, AM, UMS and many more I am just getting started bro.. I am gonna be here on this forum for a loooooong time..

Growth never stops...