Subliminal Talk
UMS Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS Ideas (/Thread-UMS-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-20-2019

(04-19-2019, 04:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-19-2019, 12:05 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Feeling is the Secret...and ones gravitational PULL ..pulling in  money. Feeling it & seeing "It" within, eyes of imagination!!
Feeling is the key!! feeling what it's like to Already have lots of money!! How excited you would be to have " Thus n Such' amount of money.
Yes it's finally happening,Yes it's finally happening!!
Have that vibe within, constantly and consistently.
Pulling in money,success,tons of opportunities....pretenting with feeling.  When you feel it as real consistently...you begin to match the vibration,the frequency of what is you want
Dialed into the channel you want,just like a radio dial. Yes I'm ready Ultra Monetary Success.

You may not realize it, but the part in bold actually feeds into the limiting thinking that is holding you back.

"It is finally happening" requires lack and scarcity to come from.

You want to approach it as "I have this, and I am fully experiencing and enjoying this." and leave any and all reference to lack of and scarcity out.

Understood Shannon, thank you for that insight....yes I agree,  as in  "I have this, and I am fully experiencing and enjoying this."... I saw a video recently in which the Guys who's so inspired and is saying,"yes its finally happening for me"as part of some conscious affirmations...thank you very much for the perspective,on that!! Much appreciated.

OH Shannon,what about one's gravitational pull, one's energy and feelings. I have found AND know for a fact,many times when I Have those "electirc vibes", those chill's,that in the flow-positive energized thoughts & feelings that things & People come to me,matching that frequency,that vibration, IM humming at that level.
Would some- things like this be included in UMS when the time comes??? Or would those vibes be a natural outcome of shifting from 'semi-to-very faulty beliefs into fully functional-workable beliefs??? I Know you're working on B18.

Part II)
OK Shannon, lemme run this by you...so If I have a conscious goal-affirmation of "I am so Happy & Grateful now ,that I have 5 to 10 thousand dollars,per month,on a regular,consistant,on going basis" or, that" I now Have 5 to 10,000 thousand dollars per month"

"MY Goal now is to have to 10,000 dollars per month,every month!" and/or "I'm so grateful and happy that I now have 10,000$ per month" - and that really is in alignment, with MY Heart... which it is!! What do you think tof he word phrasing of these types of goal-affirmation??
I AM so ready for this UMS!! The fact that its taking longer,only gives me that much more time to prepare for it and related. B18 sounds like a Monster and da Crusher! Must be one super powerful 'device' & Force for Good!!

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-21-2019

Shannon's quote response, from an E3 user's post:

For example, when I wanted to attract a naturally redheaded girlfriend with all kinds of specific features, part of the process was putting myself into the reality in which I already had that. I would not just visualize myself walking down the beach with her, but experience it through all five senses and my emotions. I stopped existing in "this reality" where I did not have her, and I caused myself to start existing in and experiencing the reality in which I already had an established, happy relationship with her.

This act causes the shift in tuning, which results in the outward act. You can visualize, you can do affirmations, you can do all that stuff and still fail, unless you experience it as reality. Your subconscious experiences what your conscious awareness considers "imagination" and what it considers "reality" as having no difference. So if you focus on and into fears, you will imagine the things you don't want with emotional focus, intensity and passion, and this will communicate to your subconscious/the universe/whatever that "this is what I want!". The automatic result of which is... that is what you get.

But when you immerse yourself in the imaginings of what you do want, to the degree that that is all you are aware of, and it becomes your reality, and you can sense it through all five senses and you feel it emotionally - that is when you are already within that reality you want, and you take on that attunement.

The more emotionally involved you get in this reality, the more you attune, and the faster you shift to that attunement.

But focusing on this fully requires being free of the fear that focuses you elsewhere. You at the very least need to be able to suspend it while you do this, and you need to do this every day until you have it.

Telling yourself you'll get what you want is only 1% of the process. You need to engage all options for making it so.

Keith
MY response to this: #1) This is what I was trying to say in several earlier posts in this thread and in the video's I've posted,basically what you,Shannon,said in the abouve is what I was trying to convey,as such.
#2) This(what you have just said,Shannon) is applicable to anything,including,money/success/wealth...One has to 'engage' in the desired 'reality' with all senses,tuning up,vibrating with that frequency and related. And Oh Yes having such a powerful fear remover as FRM 4.5 would greatly help with all of that! understatement. I wonder is UMS will contain some things in it that will greatly help to accelerate this process(mentioned abouve by Shannon),strengthen this 'magnetic pull',this energetic gravitational pull,as well?
PS: Whats the difference between Magnus Engine and Beast 18? Does B18 fit 'into' M.E.?

RE: UMS Ideas - Shannon - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 07:43 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon's quote response, from an E3 user's post:

For example, when I wanted to attract a naturally redheaded girlfriend with all kinds of specific features, part of the process was putting myself into the reality in which I already had that.  I would not just visualize myself walking down the beach with her, but experience it through all five senses and my emotions.  I stopped existing in "this reality" where I did not have her, and I caused myself to start existing in and experiencing the reality in which I already had an established, happy relationship with her.

This act causes the shift in tuning, which results in the outward act.  You can visualize, you can do affirmations, you can do all that stuff and still fail, unless you experience it as reality.  Your subconscious experiences what your conscious awareness considers "imagination" and what it considers "reality" as having no difference.  So if you focus on and into fears, you will imagine the things you don't want with emotional focus, intensity and passion, and this will communicate to your subconscious/the universe/whatever that "this is what I want!".  The automatic result of which is... that is what you get.

But when you immerse yourself in the imaginings of what you do want, to the degree that that is all you are aware of, and it becomes your reality, and you can sense it through all five senses and you feel it emotionally - that is when you are already within that reality you want, and you take on that attunement.

The more emotionally involved you get in this reality, the more you attune, and the faster you shift to that attunement.

But focusing on this fully requires being free of the fear that focuses you elsewhere.  You at the very least need to be able to suspend it while you do this, and you need to do this every day until you have it.

Telling yourself you'll get what you want is only 1% of the process.  You need to engage all options for making it so.

Keith
MY response to this: #1) This is what I was trying to say in several earlier posts in this thread and in the video's I've posted,basically what you,Shannon,said in the abouve is what I was trying to convey,as such.
                                        #2) This(what you have just said,Shannon) is applicable to anything,especially money/success/wealth...One has to 'engage' in the desired 'reality' with all senses,tuning up,vibrating with that frequency and related. And Oh Yes having such a powerful fear remover as FRM 4.5 would greatly help with all of that! understatement. I wonder is UMS will contain some things in it that will greatly help to accelerate this process(mentioned abouve by Shannon),strengthen this 'magnetic pull',this energetic gravitational pull,as well?
PS:  Whats the difference between Magnus Engine and Beast 18? Does B18 fit 'into' M.E.?

We will see what all UMS has when I get a chance to properly focus on it.

The Magnus Engine is a difficult thing to explain, even if I do give away too much.  So I will say this.

Beast 18 is the grandfather of all subliminals, almost literally.  It is an insanely long script (134,132 words at Beast 18), the complexity is such that it takes days and sometimes weeks to craft even a single statement to add to it.

The Magnus Engine is a combination of module and statements that cause anything and everything it is pointed at to function much better, being able to achieve it's goals better.

The Magnus Engine was developed in Beast, and it exists within Beast as a part of the script.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-21-2019

Shannon's quote:" It is an insanely long script (134,132 words at Beast 18), the complexity is such that it takes days and sometimes weeks to craft even a single statement to add to it."-
I dont understand Shannon, 134,132 words doesnt seem like A LONG script,did you mean 134 paragraphs' or something like this? Maybe I Just dont uinderstand what you mean by this...and if you're not at liberty to say so,thats OK too. I trust the process and the integrity that goes with it.

RE: UMS Ideas - THolt - 04-21-2019

(04-21-2019, 10:09 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Shannon's quote:" It is an insanely long script (134,132 words at Beast 18), the complexity is such that it takes days and sometimes weeks to craft even a single statement to add to it."-
I dont understand Shannon,  134,132 words doesnt seem like A LONG script,did you mean 134 paragraphs' or something like this? Maybe I Just dont uinderstand what you mean by this...and if you're not at liberty to say so,thats OK too. I trust the process and the integrity that goes with it.

It is 134,000 words long not paragraphs.  I recall BAMM 2.0 was 70,000 something words IIRC

RE: UMS Ideas - Hatman - 04-21-2019

134,132 words is a ~450 page textbook. That is insanely long for a single subliminal, not to mention the complexity of language that's contained within those pages.

Question: how many words per second do these subliminals run at?

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-22-2019

Wow,thanks a lot Tholt and HatMan!! Much appreciated. I Knew it had to be something much deeper than 134 words. NO wonder its called the Beast!! wow and not only that Make that Beast 18 No less.

RE: UMS Ideas - Shannon - 04-22-2019

Because of the likes of P6, words per second is meaningless because it becomes variable, virtually unlimited and completely immeasurable.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-22-2019

(04-22-2019, 05:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Because of the likes of P6, words per second is meaningless because it becomes variable, virtually unlimited and completely immeasurable.

WTF!!?? How is this possible? never mind...the shits mind blowing!! ;-) this stuff never ceases to amaze me. geez. wow!!
 whats next ,Flame on Johnny? INviso-power for Space Ghost!!?? geez! 
 Speaking of such,Life Tune Up 5 has got to be the flagship of IML thus far,its such a major game changer-life  changer,with such a humble title  = Life Tune Up 5. wow. Ass kicking "Life changer,game changer,re-create your life the way you want it to be changer!!" is more like it ,Man!! IML faulkin' rocks !! there no two ways about it!! and the future of these programs and one's yet to come,.....holy cow Batman!!

RE: UMS Ideas - Shannon - 04-23-2019

Here we go.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-24-2019

(04-23-2019, 06:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: Here we go.

Huh? What does that Mean?

RE: UMS Ideas - cataleya - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 06:20 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

I think it means he has started working on UMS  Wink

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 06:41 AM)cataleya Wrote:

Thats what I thought,that it MIGHT be ,but wasn't shure. actually I was hoping that, thats what it was, catelaya!
 Jimi Hendrix once wrote a song- a major piece on the electric ladyland album titled : "1983 a merman I shall turn to be".
 and in it ,theres a reference to He and his mate Catelina,as they are about to go breath and live underwater.
when ever I see your name,oft times Catelaya I think of this song and the name so closely related to yours:-)

If indeed Shannon is beginning to work on UMS then I assume,again I assume,he's done with da Beast 18 or he's set it aside while he works on UMS. Maybe both at the same time,knowing Shannon's workaholic approach??

RE: UMS Ideas - Breeze - 04-24-2019

(04-24-2019, 06:41 AM)cataleya Wrote:

Hehe Hehe Hehe