Subliminal Talk
UMS Ideas - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMS Ideas (/Thread-UMS-Ideas)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-16-2019

I already know with what all IM about to say is gonna open up a lot of doors,possibly,as a response or reaction so PLEASE. if you;re only gonna add more limitation to it,please skip it with me.... A Ultra Success/Luck maximizer 3 ;eye opener' revelation to me, I knew this before but this morning,it 'came to me' even deeper. I grew up with a very wounded,abusive father. he was very verbally abusive and physically= beat us,hit us,,he was a tyrant in many ways...nothing was ever ever enough for him,especially,with me, he seemed to have 'picked' me out of the entire crowd. there were 7 of us kids growing up and I WAS RIGHT in the Middle...nothing I ever did was ever enough,I was made wrong for being,for living,for being creative,ect the works. MY Father is a wounded Alpha Male, I spent 35 yrs of my life working on healing all the bullshti abuse he dished my way and that often!!
I realzied this morning,as I was chanting I am so happy and grateful that I have 4,000 dollars,it kept coming up that this 'is not enough',as I kept going,I realized that I have felt a lifetimes worth "I am not enough"...so even though with a program Like Ultra Monetary Success,I'm starting from the Outside in it will help me,to give myself the money I so despartely need to pay for the herbal healing and related( multi-wave-Oscilator,rife machine,ect) as well to do the inner 'energy/source' work,clearing and healing,alike. anbd to get back on this Life Horse and ride into the sunset and sunrise with abundant health and healing and more.
The "shortage" in my life has come from a lifetime of :lack on the inside and feeling not enough'. Things like Life Tune Up Alpha Male 7 and Goodness knows what ever else(thats yet to be created!),along those line will defintely be in order,accordingly,for the inner healing,growth and development. I am super interested in solutions and healing,growth not promoting more " victim-mi-tous"
it took a lot for me to even be in agreement with Myself to come here and post the abouve and thats not even as deep as it goes. With respect to Myself and You Guys,too! Keith....USM,Yes!!!

see what chew think. I saw this Video last spring....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3NyUMLh7Y
Me thinks that Life Tune Up 5 does a helluva lot of this and of course,more than just this....

RE: UMS Ideas - AlphaRomeo - 04-16-2019

(04-16-2019, 05:46 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I already know with what all IM about to say is gonna open up a lot of doors,possibly,as a response or reaction so PLEASE. if you;re only gonna add more  limitation to it,please skip it with me....  A Ultra Success/Luck maximizer 3 ;eye opener' revelation to me, I knew this before but this morning,it 'came to me' even deeper. I grew up with a very wounded,abusive father. he was very verbally abusive and physically= beat us,hit us,,he was a tyrant in many ways...nothing was ever ever enough for him,especially,with me, he seemed to have 'picked' me out of the entire crowd. there were 7 of us kids growing up and I WAS RIGHT in the Middle...nothing I ever did was ever enough,I was made wrong for being,for living,for being creative,ect the works. MY Father is a wounded Alpha Male, I spent 35 yrs of my life working on healing all the bullshti abuse he dished my way and that often!!
I realzied this morning,as I was chanting I am so happy and grateful that I have 4,000 dollars,it kept coming up  that this 'is not enough',as I kept going,I realized that I have felt a lifetimes  worth "I am not enough"...so even though with a program Like Ultra Monetary Success,I'm starting from the Outside in it will  help me,to give myself the money I so despartely need to pay for the herbal healing and related( multi-wave-Oscilator,rife machine,ect) as well to do the inner 'energy/source' work,clearing and healing,alike. anbd to get back on this Life Horse and ride into the sunset and sunrise with abundant health and healing and more.
The "shortage" in my life has come from a lifetime of :lack on the inside and feeling not enough'. Things like Life Tune Up  Alpha Male 7 and Goodness knows what ever else(thats yet to be created!),along those line will defintely be in order,accordingly,for the inner healing,growth and development. I am super interested in solutions and healing,growth not promoting more " victim-mi-tous"
it took a lot  for me to even be in agreement with Myself to come here and post the abouve and thats not even as deep as it  goes. With respect to Myself and You Guys,too! Keith....USM,Yes!!!

see what chew think. I saw this Video last spring....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw3NyUMLh7Y  
Me thinks that Life Tune Up 5 does a helluva lot of this and of course,more than just this....

Keith,

Mad respect for taking control of your life given the circumstances you grew up, for taking responsibility of your own healing, for fighting "against the odds" (or however that expression goes in english) and striving for success, for dedication to grow...to become more, to become better man than what was your "role model" when you were younger, to become the man you are today, and what you will be. All those years...decades...and being brave enough to tell all that in this forum. All this speaks volumes about the kind of man you are. Heres to the future...to UMS...to all the amazing titles yet to come and the growth that comes along the ride..Cheers!

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-16-2019

(04-16-2019, 07:26 AM)AlphaRomeo Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 05:46 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I already know with what all IM about to say is gonna open up a lot of doors,possibly,as a response or reaction so PLEASE. if you;re only gonna add more  limitation to it,please skip it with me....  A Ultra Success/Luck maximizer 3 ;eye opener' revelation to me, I knew this before but this morning,it 'came to me' even deeper. I grew up with a very wounded,abusive father. he was very verbally abusive and physically= beat us,hit us,,he was a tyrant in many ways...nothing was ever ever enough for him,especially,with me, he seemed to have 'picked' me out of the entire crowd. there were 7 of us kids growing up and I WAS RIGHT in the Middle...nothing I ever did was ever enough,I was made wrong for being,for living,for being creative,ect the works. MY Father is a wounded Alpha Male, I spent 35 yrs of my life working on healing all the bullshti abuse he dished my way and that often!!
I realzied this morning,as I was chanting I am so happy and grateful that I have 4,000 dollars,it kept coming up  that this 'is not enough',as I kept going,I realized that I have felt a lifetimes  worth "I am not enough"...so even though with a program Like Ultra Monetary Success,I'm starting from the Outside in it will  help me,to give myself the money I so despartely need to pay for the herbal healing and related( multi-wave-Oscilator,rife machine,ect) as well to do the inner 'energy/source' work,clearing and healing,alike. anbd to get back on this Life Horse and ride into the sunset and sunrise with abundant health and healing and more.
The "shortage" in my life has come from a lifetime of :lack on the inside and feeling not enough'. Things like Life Tune Up  Alpha Male 7 and Goodness knows what ever else(thats yet to be created!),along those line will defintely be in order,accordingly,for the inner healing,growth and development. I am super interested in solutions and healing,growth not promoting more " victim-mi-tous"
it took a lot  for me to even be in agreement with Myself to come here and post the abouve and thats not even as deep as it  goes. With respect to Myself and You Guys,too! Keith....USM,Yes!!!

Keith,

Mad respect for taking control of your life given the circumstances you grew up, for taking responsibility of your own healing, for fighting "against the odds" (or however that expression goes in english) and striving for success, for dedication to grow...to become more, to become better man than what was your "role model" when you were younger, to become the man you are today, and what you will be. All those years...decades...and being brave enough to tell all that in this forum. All this speaks volumes about the kind of man you are. Heres to the future...to UMS...to all the amazing titles yet to come and the growth that comes along the ride..Cheers!

Wow,Man. thank you AlphaRomeo!! Deeply appreicated ,and the empathy and respect that goes with it!! back to Ya Man,a thousand fold and then some:-) I dont care what anyone says the support and appreciation from your peers,has an impact and means so ,so  very much!!

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-17-2019

Shannon is sooo right when he says " all that is needed is to give the subconscious mind the right set of instructions'* I swear truer words were never spoken,as the saying goes. I can definitely see that unfolding with USLM3.

#2) Knowing that Shannon ,himself ,would definitely want for more money,higher income,in his own life. That is  to have
that happen  on a consistent/constant, regular basis. It ONLY makes sense that  UMS would  be one kick ass  program,for all concerned!!

* Please Clarify this statement if need be* thank you.

PS: Part of  Shannon's quote from His  LTU5  journal
"Either way, this program so far has been golden.  Seeing as what it's done for us, I would gladly pay what I am charging for it."

Damn Str8!! This is why I know UMS is gonna kick some major ass and take some friggin' names in the process. To Me ,to change my Life destiny with a program like UMS for 115$ Hell Yes! I"d pay it and more, and will in the future for other advanced titles like AM7,LTU 5/6  good gosh!! Like you say "Golden' man for what its doing!! dang. sooo lookin' forward. Appreciate your updates,you and Paul both. Keith.

RE: UMS Ideas - Oversoul - 04-18-2019

Increase conscientiousness

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-18-2019

I came across something this morning that was like a bright light bulb and a sore thumb all at the same time...IT STOOD OUT. I found some money this morning,in a dining room fulla people(approx. 35 to 50 people) over breakfast,I was on my way to 'serve' when I found it on the floor.( I wasn't looking for it,nor thinking about it directly,consciously-finding it when I wasn't 'looking' for it!) I've been working a lot with conscious affirmations,claiming,declaring,decree-ing and owning - around prosperity,money and abundance,scripting and related.

IN short, of course I was grateful and pleased with this happening.
I had some other stuff come up
Faulty Beliefs: as in "Life as Punishment(Guilt stuff) = Life Tune Up 5,ding ,ding!!
"Money as Punishment(Guilt stuff,childhood stuff/early conditioning!) = UMS
'are you crazy? Money doesnt grow on trees!!" heard that a lot growing up!
what do think I am,Im NOT made of Money",
Underlying collective believes in the family unit= Life has to be hard,"making money" has to be hard, we're in Lack and cant get out of it'ect,,ect. guess what? Life has been tough,and having/keep/earning/investing money has been hard.
Hummmm,I wonder why?( positive,aware sarcasim)
This whole thing,of which Im STILL very much processing,what both blunt,tough to see',hear,know about = truth
and yet it is A GOLDEN GIFT?WHY coz its not hard to do a sherlock holmes here and connect the constellations.
If ya dont know theres a problem ya cant do anything about it, these things have surfaced,to my awareness and now I CAN DO SOMETHING about them. the light has been shown on them.
IM doing conscious work as well as running USLM 3.0 Fear remover.... this is some bad ass stuff,understatement, goodness gracious, UMS is gonna be a 'crusher' with the Magnus engine in full and fear remover 4.5 or higher.
gotta slip this in for good measure: Auric Sheilding would be fantastic too...I promise to eat even more frust,fresh veggies and turkey:-) as The auric sheilding will consume a lot more energy. gotta replentish the system!

RE: UMS Ideas - Shannon - 04-18-2019

Keith, how has FRM in USLM3 worked for you overall so far?

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-18-2019

(04-18-2019, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: Keith, how has FRM in USLM3 worked for you overall so far?

Body language "Freer",More natural confidence,Far less fear. Some things have truly surprised me with how much less fear I have around them, and that on a regular consistent basis.
More freedom of expression.
More willingness to confront situations,face to face,when needed
more insights into Life & MY Life as well.
More willingness to state my boundaires- emotionally and physically,especially the emotional one's. not so much of a need usually for the voicing of physical boundaries.
Short to no tolerance for disrepectful behiavor/off/asleep behavior from others.
These sorts of things Shannon.
thanx fer asking Man. 4.5 fear remover is gonna blow my socks off I'm shure!!

RE: UMS Ideas - Greenduck - 04-19-2019

I mentioned it a couple of pages ago but developing multiple income streams would be awesome to have in this one. The average dollar millionaire have nine income streams from what I’ve read.

RE: UMS Ideas - Shannon - 04-19-2019

This isn't BAMM.

RE: UMS Ideas - ncbeareatingman - 04-19-2019

Feeling is the Secret...and ones gravitational PULL ..pulling in money. Feeling it & seeing "It" within, eyes of imagination!!
Feeling is the key!! feeling what it's like to Already have lots of money!! How excited you would be to have " Thus n Such' amount of money.
Yes it's finally happening,Yes it's finally happening!!
Have that vibe within, constantly and consistently.
Pulling in money,success,tons of opportunities....pretenting with feeling. When you feel it as real consistently...you begin to match the vibration,the frequency of what is you want
Dialed into the channel you want,just like a radio dial. Yes I'm ready Ultra Monetary Success.

(04-19-2019, 12:05 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Feeling is the Secret...and ones gravitational PULL ..pulling in  money. Feeling it & seeing "It" within, eyes of imagination!!
Feeling is the key!! feeling what it's like to Already have lots of money!! How excited you would be to have " Thus n Such' amount of money.
Yes it's finally happening,Yes it's finally happening!!
Have that vibe within, constantly and consistently.
Pulling in money,success,tons of opportunities....pretenting with feeling.  When you feel it as real consistently...you begin to match the vibration,the frequency of what is you want
Dialed into the channel you want,just like a radio dial. Yes I'm ready Ultra Monetary Success.

You may not realize it, but the part in bold actually feeds into the limiting thinking that is holding you back.

"It is finally happening" requires lack and scarcity to come from.

You want to approach it as "I have this, and I am fully experiencing and enjoying this." and leave any and all reference to lack of and scarcity out.

RE: UMS Ideas - THolt - 04-19-2019

@Shannon I know you are working on B18 but have you figured out how the UMS will work? Will it work like USLM where we focus on how much wealth we want to attain?

(04-19-2019, 05:02 PM)THolt Wrote: @Shannon  I know you are working on B18 but have you figured out how the UMS will work? Will it work like USLM where we focus on how much wealth we want to attain?

B18 is requiring a lot more work than I expected, because it is still adding new technology modules after I thought it was finished.  I tried to wait until it was finished to focus on it, and then had several show up at once.  It's been 6 months since I built B17, and my normal time frame for Beast is 1-2 months.  I have been working on it in the background, focusing on building other things, but it is too long now and the tech I am developing is too important.  This is the first Beast that has better than a 50% chance to achieve design spec.  I am, however, almost finished adding stuff to it.  

I will not be looking at UMS until B18 is built.  But what I had figured out before starting on B18 is that it will be based on USLM and that leaves it "open ended" like that.  It's up to you.