Subliminal Talk
LTU 5.5g Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 5.5g Journey (/Thread-LTU-5-5g-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-09-2019

I'll definitely be following your progress to see how you progress over 3 months. By the sounds of things, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Just look at the quick progress Greenduck has made! It gives me hope. Hopefully, LTU5 will really change your life for the better too. I know that if you get a lot better over the next few months, that'll be a really good sign for me. I'm at a really bad place myself. I haven't attempted suicide, but I've been considering it for a while. I remember Greenduck saying it felt like he was getting more results from 2 weeks of LTU5 than 9 months of E2, so that's REALLY hopeful.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-10-2019

The past 2 days have been rough. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I feel incredibly hopeless again. I guess the other night/day was just placebo with the NSI. I’ve been inferior my whole life, there’s nothing out there that can help me. I’m beginning another therapy tomorrow as well on top of that the subliminal, meditation, tDCS, NSI and now IM. Christ it just doesn’t seem that things are meant to be for me.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 01:04 PM)Hittman1124 Wrote: The past 2 days have been rough. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I feel incredibly hopeless again.  I guess the other night/day was just placebo with the NSI.  I’ve been inferior my whole life, there’s nothing out there that can help me.  I’m beginning another therapy tomorrow as well on top of that the subliminal, meditation, tDCS, NSI and now IM. Christ it just doesn’t seem that things are meant to be for me.

I know EXACTLY how you feel Hittman! I feel the same way. Don't give up! It will get better. Just have faith and take it one step at a time. You'll get to where you want to be, slowly but surely, you just have to slowly inch your way there, I know it feels like ANY progress is a serious struggle and feels like it may be pointless, but you've gotta have faith you'll get the rock over that hill! You can do this Hittman. YOU GOT THIS.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-10-2019

(04-10-2019, 02:23 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 01:04 PM)Hittman1124 Wrote: The past 2 days have been rough. I don’t know what I’m going to do, I feel incredibly hopeless again.  I guess the other night/day was just placebo with the NSI.  I’ve been inferior my whole life, there’s nothing out there that can help me.  I’m beginning another therapy tomorrow as well on top of that the subliminal, meditation, tDCS, NSI and now IM. Christ it just doesn’t seem that things are meant to be for me.

I know EXACTLY how you feel Hittman! I feel the same way. Don't give up! It will get better. Just have faith and take it one step at a time. You'll get to where you want to be, slowly but surely, you just have to slowly inch your way there, I know it feels like ANY progress is a serious struggle and feels like it may be pointless, but you've gotta have faith you'll get the rock over that hill! You can do this Hittman. YOU GOT THIS.

Life has become nothing but a struggle at this point Phoenix.  Been struggling the majority of my life and almost at my breaking point, need something to hit quick.  Would rather be 6ft then live like this the remainder.  Start interactive Metronome tmrw and hopefully this NSI supplement will kick in to a stronger affect.

Or maybe it will be LTU that’s the reason I make it out alive in 2019.

Appreciate your support Phoenix and wish you the best as well.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Shannon - 04-11-2019

Let me explain something to you about "placebo".

Placebo is when your conscious mind convinces your subconscious mind to cooperate in the short term, but does not do so in a manner that is permanent.

You said you think maybe your first reaction was placebo. Well, how would you know what is going on, when you're doing so many things all at once? One of the things that causes people issues is trying to use too many methods to accomplish a single goal at the same time. In many cases, this results in those methods interfering with one another and accomplishing jack squat. Plus, if one happens to work, how do you know which one it was?

In my experience, my subliminals are too powerful to suffer from placebo effect. The most likely thing you're experiencing is that you have two or more parts of yourself that are in conflict, and one or more of them is trying to resist LTU5/whatever else you're doing. It's not designed to work overnight. It's doing a whopping huge amount all at once, and the change is, while rapid relatively, going to take time. Especially when you're coming from a place like that.

Also keep in mind that LTU5 is a process and a journey, and despite my best efforts, it's not a painless one yet. There will be times on this journey where you have your ups and downs. That's normal. But you can't arrive at the destination if you stop making that journey.

I'd like you to start asking "Why?" Why do you feel the way you do? Why do you respond the way you do? Why do you choose what you do? Why would a part of you try to resist LTU5? Why until you have worked your way back to an answer that tells you what your core issue(s) are. Once you understand that, you can start working on them directly at a conscious level, which will be helpful to accomplishing your goals faster.

And finally, are you under professional psychiatric care? You should be, if you're not.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-11-2019

(04-11-2019, 06:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Let me explain something to you about "placebo".

Placebo is when your conscious mind convinces your subconscious mind to cooperate in the short term, but does not do so in a manner that is permanent.

You said you think maybe your first reaction was placebo.  Well, how would you know what is going on, when you're doing so many things all at once?  One of the things that causes people issues is trying to use too many methods to accomplish a single goal at the same time.  In many cases, this results in those methods interfering with one another and accomplishing jack squat.  Plus, if one happens to work, how do you know which one it was?

In my experience, my subliminals are too powerful to suffer from placebo effect.  The most likely thing you're experiencing is that you have two or more parts of yourself that are in conflict, and one or more of them is trying to resist LTU5/whatever else you're doing.  It's not designed to work overnight.  It's doing a whopping huge amount all at once, and the change is, while rapid relatively, going to take time.  Especially when you're coming from a place like that.  

Also keep in mind that LTU5 is a process and a journey, and despite my best efforts, it's not a painless one yet.  There will be times on this journey where you have your ups and downs.  That's normal.  But you can't arrive at the destination if you stop making that journey.

I'd like you to start asking "Why?"  Why do you feel the way you do?  Why do you respond the way you do?  Why do you choose what you do?  Why would a part of you try to resist LTU5?  Why until you have worked your way back to an answer that tells you what your core issue(s) are.  Once you understand that, you can start working on them directly at a conscious level, which will be helpful to accomplishing your goals faster.

And finally, are you under professional psychiatric care?  You should be, if you're not.

Yeah, I’m seeing a psychiatrist and he had me on 3 medications and wanted to put me on a stimulant too.  I honestly had no improvement in mood whatsoever while on the ADs.  The only time I started to feel improvement was when I started to use the tDCS.  This was right around the time Zane advised me to move off of MLS 5.5 to LTU 5.5 bc of the success he was having on USLM.

My mood was up and down, but at least I had started to feel better with the tDCS.  Right after I moved to LTU is when I came across NSI 189 and Interactive Metronome which I started today.  The reason I was even using MLS was to get smarter, the whole reason I’m depressed.

Long story short, today my mood was good.  I feel like I’m on to something, I have stopped taking the ADs completely.  I just need my mind to become quicker and my memory to improve, if I can do that I’ll trulu be happy.  I have a great job, but rn I’m struggling bc of my cognitive issues and dk if I can maintain.

I’m also thinking about playing football again to help with this ordeal, it’ll help me build my confidence back up.  I’m very self loathing now, which I’m ashamed of.  But I’m trying everything I can to make myself better.  I just sucks when you don’t get results, I’m desperate bc unless I get quick results, I will continue to struggle at my job what I was once good at.  Football is just for fun.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-11-2019

"I just need my mind to become quicker and my memory to improve, if I can do that I’ll trulu be happy."

Hate to burst your bubble, but probably not. With your self esteem issues, chances are you'd be hating yourself even if you had an IQ of 140, you'd probably just find something else to feel is lacking about yourself. 

And I've got an IQ of 130, and I still have self esteem issues and suffer from depression and emotional pain. 

Your issue is your unwillingness to love and accept yourself. You don't need to be Einstein to do that. You also don't need to be Einstein to be mindful and live in the present here and now, which will lead to happiness. Often times, the source of our suffering is our thoughts, which come from the ego. Being smarter won't cause you to think less and experience in the here and now more. In fact, smart people are usually quite prone to thought. 

I would reiterate the importance of being present and mindful, which does not take quickness of mind nor does it require great memory. If you can be present and mindful, you will have something MANY PEOPLE (including many smart people) sorely lack. 

Everybody's got something about themselves that can give them a sense of inadequacy. But ultimately it's our decision to feel inadequate. And I'm telling you, even if your memory improved and your mind became quicker, you still wouldn't be happy because those things do not make one happy. It's like a poor person saying "I just need to have more money, then I'd be truly happy" Hate to burst your bubble, but no. That's not going to make you happy. Would it hurt? probably not. But it wouldn't equate to happiness. 

Try loving yourself as you are. You are not your intellect. You are more than that. And what you have to offer the world is not decided by your intellect. If you can learn to love yourself, you will be able to love others, and if you can love others (TRULY love them) you will have more than enough to offer the world. 

You do not have to be mentally quick to be worthy of love. You are already worthy. You just have to accept that. And maybe that's the purpose of having this limitation in life: for you to learn to love yourself as you are, even without a quick mind. I think you'd be surprised by how much you could do and accomplish and give and how much value you could provide without a quick mind, if you could just love yourself and love others as yourself. You have the potential to be a ray of light shining in the darkness, of which there is plenty here on planet Earth. But that light doesn't come from a quick mind. It comes from an open heart.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-12-2019

(04-11-2019, 08:22 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: "I just need my mind to become quicker and my memory to improve, if I can do that I’ll trulu be happy."

Hate to burst your bubble, but probably not. With your self esteem issues, chances are you'd be hating yourself even if you had an IQ of 140, you'd probably just find something else to feel is lacking about yourself. 

And I've got an IQ of 130, and I still have self esteem issues and suffer from depression and emotional pain. 

Your issue is your unwillingness to love and accept yourself. You don't need to be Einstein to do that. You also don't need to be Einstein to be mindful and live in the present here and now, which will lead to happiness. Often times, the source of our suffering is our thoughts, which come from the ego. Being smarter won't cause you to think less and experience in the here and now more. In fact, smart people are usually quite prone to thought. 

I would reiterate the importance of being present and mindful, which does not take quickness of mind nor does it require great memory. If you can be present and mindful, you will have something MANY PEOPLE (including many smart people) sorely lack. 

Everybody's got something about themselves that can give them a sense of inadequacy. But ultimately it's our decision to feel inadequate. And I'm telling you, even if your memory improved and your mind became quicker, you still wouldn't be happy because those things do not make one happy. It's like a poor person saying "I just need to have more money, then I'd be truly happy" Hate to burst your bubble, but no. That's not going to make you happy. Would it hurt? probably not. But it wouldn't equate to happiness. 

Try loving yourself as you are. You are not your intellect. You are more than that. And what you have to offer the world is not decided by your intellect. If you can learn to love yourself, you will be able to love others, and if you can love others (TRULY love them) you will have more than enough to offer the world. 

You do not have to be mentally quick to be worthy of love. You are already worthy. You just have to accept that. And maybe that's the purpose of having this limitation in life: for you to learn to love yourself as you are, even without a quick mind. I think you'd be surprised by how much you could do and accomplish and give and how much value you could provide without a quick mind, if you could just love yourself and love others as yourself. You have the potential to be a ray of light shining in the darkness, of which there is plenty here on planet Earth. But that light doesn't come from a quick mind. It comes from an open heart.

Thanks for your input.

When I was smoking weed consitantly and before I had my meltdown.  When w weed was giving me clarity of mind and allowing me to think quickly it was the only time in my life I was happy.  I just have to stop smoking weed every day, I can’t do it any longer.  I was truly happy bc my mind was streaming with thought, it was the happiest time in my life. It wasn’t due to being high either, I could think and I was clever.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 04:59 AM)Hittman1124 Wrote: Thanks for your input.

When I was smoking weed consitantly and before I had my meltdown.  When w weed was giving me clarity of mind and allowing me to think quickly it was the only time in my life I was happy.  I just have to stop smoking weed every day, I can’t do it any longer.  I was truly happy bc my mind was streaming with thought, it was the happiest time in my life. It wasn’t due to being high either, I could think and I was clever.

That's interesting, because weed usually slows down my thinking and makes me slower. Wiser, but dumber. Perhaps your lack of mental quickness is more of a psychological thing than you really being slow?

And anyway, like I said, THINKING will not make you happy. Too many people have too many thoughts in their heads. If you truly do have a hard time thinking, then you should see it as a blessing, not a curse, because that means you have an easier time turning your thoughts OFF and just being present. THAT will lead to happiness.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Shannon - 04-12-2019

I think weed only relaxed that part of you that is being too self critical. It didn't change your ability to think, it let you stop getting in your own way.

If you are resisting LTU5, then you are absolutely controlling this situation subconsciously and for a reason your subconscious has come to believe is absolutely critical. With LTU5 you can over time make progress, but your "quick results" quest is most likely hindering your success not only by making you impatient with yourself but by causing you to mix so many methods at once.

/\This. I don't get the impression that you're truly all that dumb. Just that you have a really shitty self image and that impacts your cognitive performance because your shitty self image is based around the idea that your cognition sucks.

Thanks Shannon for weighing in on it.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-13-2019

Thanks for your replies Fellas.

I’m just on the clock for work, I need results soon or I’m going to have to resign. I really liked my job when I was performing., make good money and work with friends and my best friend. My bf keeps telling me too that a job isn’t worth my mental well-being. I’ll feel like a total failure.

Regarding the weed, I didn’t necessarily make me smarter but it made me creative. Because of this I was witty and with it along with relieving me of my inhibitions. I’ve gone from the guy that can work a room to the guy that tried to be that same guy but the skills not there. It’s hell.

I have to try all sorts of remedies, Time is of the essence and I need to and a play. Otherwise idk what life’s going to unfold.

Weird thing is, with this NSI I feel better, suicideds not on my mind like it was. I feel as if it is working, subtly. I just don’t have much time. I believe in the NSI and the sub, but unfortunate I don’t think the results are on the same agenda I have.

Works a shark tank rn and I feel like a mino. I was a hammerhead swimming w the great whites, holding my own, evolving on the right trajectory. I didn’t give a eff either, I felt like an alpha and was carrying myself like one. Now I’m a different dude and it’s noticeable.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-14-2019

These past 2 days have been very depressing, I’m losing hope. It’s weird tho, I still think deep down inside that NSI 189 will be the answer.

If it weren’t for family I’d commit suicide. This feeling of hopelessness is overwhelming and no way to live. I need a miracle.