Subliminal Talk
LTU 5.5g Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 5.5g Journey (/Thread-LTU-5-5g-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-29-2019

My Journey began 2 days ago and am on day 3 of LTU 5.5g.

I am severely depressed and rectory attempted suicide, fortunately I was unsuccessful. My depression is due to my perceived lack of IQ.  I’m socially anxious and have a terrible memory, which leads to me not being able to think on my feet well. I have felt inadaquit and been bullyed my enire life due to my lack of ability to fit in (I have always been a good fighter tho.). Which is besides the point, I need to be able to handle my own intellectually.

Long story short I was smoking weed to help me deal with my highly demanding job. It gave me a strong sense of confidence and creativity, while also the ability to think on my feet.  I feel dull otherwise and tried stopping weed to see if I needed it. I found out I do.

I am now on antidepressants and using a tDCS device while listening to LTU.  I’m new to subliminals and very suspicious, but desperation calls for drastic measures. I’ve meditated for 3 yrs with no real results and just don’t see how a silent message can change my mind?!?  I truly hope this works.  I might quit my job if it doesn’t work.  Suicide is still on my mind, I’m sick and tired of suffering.

I purchased MLS originally but was advised by Zain to use LTU....time tells all.

If anyone has any experience with LTU please share.  I’ll be updating as time
Proceeds.

Goals:

1) Become happy and depression/anxiety free.
2) Become socially savvy and confident 
3) Think on my feet and be witty.

When should I start to see results?

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-29-2019

Also, is there anything that can bring me the clarity of mind, focus and most importantly the creativity that weed gave me?

Weed gave me a sense of utter confidence, happiness and relieved all anxieties.  Can 5.5 accomplish this same type feeling?

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-30-2019

Day 4

Just completed the first set of loops. Feeling a little optimistic, I’ve been using my tDCS device pretty heavily and feel a sense of calm. I’m toying with the idea of stopping my medication, I have not been feeling any type of results whatsoever while taking them. My mind still feels slow and my memory blah. Mood is better.

I got extremely frustrated with myself last night when I didn’t know something that everyone else did that I was with. This is the typical type of scenario that drives me nuts.

I came a across yesterday a drug called NSI 189.....USLM doing work?!

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-31-2019

Day 6

Today was terrible. I’ve felt crappy all day and it really doesn’t feel like the meds are doing anything. When I do feel ok and want to have conversation I struggle and get frustrated with myself. I can’t explain how frustrating it is when you struggle to speak.

I just feel lame. So now instead of spending quality time with my old man I have isolated myself in my room. My memory having conversation is so delayed and is one of th reasons I get so frustrated with myself.

Welcome to my hell. I hope to start seeing results soon, I have LTU running in the background.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Shannon - 03-31-2019

The worse off you are when you start using a healing program, the longer it will take to get you worked out. And this particular title is a lot of things going on all at once. So be patient. It's designed to be used for increments of 3 months at a time for a reason.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 03-31-2019

Thanks for your reply.

Can this sub relieve me of my depression and truly allow my true self to show and be happy?!

Early phychiatry was know as “alienists” due to the mentally ill being alienated from their true selves.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-01-2019

Day 7

I’m still having a hard time believing that subliminals work.

But today was a good day. I woke up this morning today to an email of someone reaching out to me regarding a “Interactive Metronome” device to help with my cognitive issues. I then reached out to a few wvendors and came across a gentleman that already has one and will sell it to me brand new at 30% off. My journey to become smarter begins now!

My mood has greatly improved today, the tDCS device is working great. I honestly don’t feel any depression today and feel extremely optimistic. I cut down the amount of medication today as well.

I also moved forward with a purchase of Neuralstem, an up and coming company. I’d advise anyone reading this to invest now, they’re going to blow up. They have the patent for NSI 189. I’ll be following up with my experience of that too as soon as I get it.

Today was a good day. Maybe there is something to these subliminals. Hell for $600 it ought to be, right Shannon\Ben lol. Til next time.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Superman - 04-01-2019

Lol you need to relax. If you doubt the subs perhaps you should have started off with one of the free ones.

Anyways just keep playing it by the instructions and don't stress over it too much. In 3 or 4 months your doubts will be gone.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - DarkTempatation - 04-02-2019

@Hittman1124 keep going, Bro! you'll get through it. I'm running LTU, on a break atm, some days are Fantastic, and some days i wake up in high anxiety, and some days I feel like nothing is even happening, but it's all mental.

There is a lot of titles, in there. sometimes as soon as I wake up in the morning I like to listen to it and keeps me in a good mood for the day.

Good luck, and best to slowly cycle of medication, in the long run, it isn't good for your body, or try to slowly come off them as you are healing as then you know the program is at work.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-02-2019

(04-02-2019, 11:36 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: @Hittman1124  keep going, Bro! you'll get through it. I'm running LTU, on a break atm, some days are Fantastic, and some days i wake up in high anxiety, and some days I feel like nothing is even happening, but it's all mental.

There is a lot of titles, in there. sometimes as soon as I wake up in the morning I like to listen to it and keeps me in a good mood for the day.

Good luck, and best to slowly cycle of medication, in the long run, it isn't good for your body, or try to slowly come off them as you are healing as then you know the program is at work.

Day 8

Thank you for the kind words brother. I can’t even explain how good I’m feeling, I have this feeling of physical pleasure.  A good harmonious feeling.

My problem is my memory, it is poor and thinking on my feet is still a struggle. It really impacts me in my job when I work in a competitive environment.  

I’m hoping that the NSI 189 will be that cognitive boost along with the Interactive Metronome I just purchased today. I’m desperate and need my mind to start clicking. I’ve had learning disabilities my entire life. The tDCS device has my mood feeling almost euphoric.  In need LTU to help me out so I can manifest this higher intelligence the same way I’m beating depression.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-07-2019

2nd day of my third round of LTU 5.5

My NSI 189 arrived yesterday. I was very hopeful that it would work and USLM was leading me to this. Yesterday was a total disappointment, I went to bed either thinking suicide was the option or I was going to go to some long term meditation retreat to find myself. Quit my job and try to figure my life out, I don’t want to commit suicide due to my loving family.

I woke up last night to very vivid nightmares, the details and imagery of my dream were the most vivid I’ve ever had. I can remember most of my dream for the entirety of the night. I have never experienced this before, it was like watching a motion picture.

I woke up feeling great and positive and had a reddit reply giving grave detail of their positive experience on NSI which gave me great hope.

Today was the best day I’ve had in 2019. I was full of positive emotion and enjoyed the company of family and friends. I felt great. I don’t necessarily think it is LTU making these effects, but it leading me to the solutions. I will be starting my experiment with Interactive Metronome this week. For once since my suicide attempt I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - SaltyMeatballs - 04-07-2019

I'm glad to see that you are improving. Perhaps consider doing 10 day vipassana retreats in the near future. I have been twice and they have helped me alot. Also you get a taste of what it's like to meditate all day and live like a monk.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - Hittman1124 - 04-08-2019

(04-07-2019, 08:33 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: I'm glad to see that you are improving. Perhaps consider doing 10 day vipassana retreats in the near future. I have been twice and they have helped me alot. Also you get a taste of what it's like to meditate all day and live like a monk.

Hi,

What have you gotten out of meditation? I just feel it made me less emotional.

Tonight has been kind of rough; I realize I’m wrong all the time. I try to sound and be intelligent.  It’s like that Marylin Manson song “The Beautiful People.”  I cant help it that I’m always wrong.  I got worked today.  Work is a shark tank, I really dk if I can hang anymore.

RE: LTU 5.5g Journey - SaltyMeatballs - 04-09-2019

The effects are different for everyone. And generally the longer you meditate the more emotionally stable and happier you become.
For mysef ive noticed:
- increased pain tolerance, mental and physical
- decrease in anxiety/depression
- help me stay grounded in the moment as i go about my day
- overcoming various addictions
- generaly calmer, non-agressive and less reactive
- improved sleep
- generally happier and more satisfied with life
- less attachment to material posessions.