Subliminal Talk
E3 Josh journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: E3 Josh journal (/Thread-E3-Josh-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: E3 Josh journal - Shannon - 06-24-2019

How much experience do you have with dating and sex? Have you had any girlfriends before?

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-25-2019

Hi Shannon, i had one gf 10 years ago and she had to make the moves back then as i was quiet but at that stage we also didnt know about my beaing deaf to the level i was so just thought i was naturally a quiet person.

Im more talkative and confident then i was back then but still lack confidence in talking with women atleast initially and keeping conversation flowing too.

So thats where my sex and dating started and ended.

My biggest worry is probably kissing a woman as i can read lots on actual sex and all the moves and techniques etc but the simplest part kissing is what holds me back as i really dont want to make a fool of myself but also if i dont try wont ever know what to do.

Im someone that thinks and overthinks everything as you may of noticed from posts which is where the lacking of confidence is as i dont try things unless i know what im doing.

Also thinking more of the negative outcomes instead of positive ones which i got to get over too.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 07-13-2019

So ive decided to buy ums tomorow and start giving it a try it will be the first subliminal i will use from the start with ultrasonic.

I have been using ultrasonic for 6 loops of e3 since my 90s days ended. Its probably been around 15 days since my 90 day cycle finished possibly.

I dont worry as much when talking to people, but that is with mostly ones i have atleast spoken to once previously, i dont have a need to talk to people and i still hesitate to go up to many and start a conversation, and also not always the best with conversation and communication skills but i atleast feel more relaxed talking to people.

Its a start and im sure it would continue to improve the longer im on it but ums with the financial side of things does appeal to me. Im a trader but i used to be very good then some bad choices and decissions happened and its always in the back of my mind on decissions i make if its the right one, 9 times out of 10 my decission is the right choice but i exit out of my trades a lot sooner than i should because of the doubts i have.

Now with ums the e3 side will be more aimed at the financial success part of it but obviously communication social skills and many other areas are needed in business and success so overall ums will be able to improve my lifestyle a lot not just financially but everything that is needed to be successful.

Because of these reasons i find ums is worth buying and even if i dont use it for the entire 90 days as dmsi might be out earlier i can always go back to it at a later stage if i start seeing success from the next dmsi release.

I know we should run it for 90 days first but can always do that later, and it will give myself a chance to see how powerful magnus engine 2.0 is plus uslm thats in it aswell.

As success also attracts women so by being successful or more so will lead to lifestyle changes that will also benefit me in the long run when dmsi is out aswell.

I have always aimed very high financially, but my fear and doubts from past mistakes has slowed that down to a crawl.

I would really like those fears removed to be able to enjoy the success i know im entitled and worked hard to get. I know i can be successful in my choices just fears hold me back and maybe ums will get me past those and maybe also offer new opportunities too.

See how things go but tonight will be my last night on e3, i wont be taking a break i will jump straight into ums as e3 is in ums it may not cause much of an issue.