Subliminal Talk
E3 Josh journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: E3 Josh journal (/Thread-E3-Josh-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-15-2019

Hi Shannon i will try ultrasonic from tonight for 3 weeks 21 days. IN the past at your suggestions i used masked for several months on dmsi, and also ultrasonic aswell for a over 6 weeks. So i have tried all 3.

I want them to work so i have tried all 3 in the past just havent since been on e3 as i was giving it time to work, you did suggest not to change too fast in the past aswell and to stick with one type for a while which is what i was doing.

Im not afraid of success or i wouldnt spend the amount i have on your products, i want to be successful in the areas im buying the sub to help improve in.

So from tonight for the next 21 days will be ultrasonic for 3 loops through computer speakers and will place 2 speakers on my bedside table and see how things go. After the 21 days will use the remaining days of the 90 day cycle in masked with headphones each night.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-15-2019

Day 1 of 21 days ultrasonic was last night the 15th may 2019, just so i can look back and know when i started ultrasonic.

Will see how i feel in 21 days time using speakers, in the past using ultrasonic on dmsi i noticed no improvements but im hoping with the improvements made for e3 that ultrasonic may be effective, as shannon suggests i may be afraid of success so i will give this a chance, then will try masked for the remaining 24 days.

So day 1 of 21 complete.

Will report in a weeks time if anything to report is worth mentioning.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-23-2019

I have been on ultrasonic for almost 2 weeks now and my confidence and self esteem is at a low point, it feels like all the progress i had made has just vanished.

So i might try masked from tonight which is sooner than the 3 weeks i was going to stay on ultrasonic but im going out for first time to the bars in a while next weekend and want to hopefully have more confidence or atleast back to where i was before using ultrasonic.

It may not of skyrocketed on hybrid but certainly my confidence and posture was way better as since being on ultrasonic its decreased significantly.

But as it was mentioned i may not be wanting success and thats why i was staying on hybrid, but masked and ultrasonic are meant to be better for people with resistance personalities to the sub, but i will give masked a try till end of the 3 months and see what happens, hopefully masked will work a lot better than ultrasonic as i dont even feel confident in my normal places any more.

Just posting this as how im feeling currently from ultrasonic and will start masked tonight.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-24-2019

Last night i listed to ultrasonic instead of using headphones with masked and had a dream, i think had 2 dreams one i cant really remember, the other one was waking up a lot during the night but still kept going back to same dream.

Hard to remember much of it but it was sort of me either running away from something or trying to escape someone chasing me.

I cant remember specifics but it was like i was constantly being chased but continued to avoid being caught, anyway that was interesting since i dont really remember any dreams, but each time i woke up and went back to sleep was same dream just different scenarios type of thing. Also woke up and been up a lot earlier today too. ive been awake for 2 hours now normally im still asleep for another 2 plus hours from current time. I did go to sleep 2 hours earlier but still means awake on just 6 hours sleep.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-29-2019

Today was first day i used masked through speakers but i was sitting at my desk so speakers close by, its also first time using speakers on masked with hearing aids in so i didnt need it as loud and will see how things go over the next 30 or so days thats remaining.

I didnt notice anything while using ultrasonic if anything my confidence has decreased so maybe hybrid was working in some ways as i was keeping posture more upright and looking people in the eye now not even doing that much since on ultrasonic see how masked goes.

RE: E3 Josh journal - Shannon - 05-30-2019

You use hearing aids?

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 05-31-2019

yes, in the past when we spoke we mentioned about my hearing aids and can use headphones without, but when using speakers must have volume up loud enough to hear clearly.

update after a few days on masked and 2 weeks on ultrasonic plus the remaining on hybrid.

Today i went to the ladies day races, packed full of women, many i know from gym but dont speak to too much but have said hi to some i saw today at the gym. Today i didnt have any confidence to go over and say hi to any of them including one i would have liked to speak to most, and she was there with just one other most of the time and other guys could easily talk to them.

I can use the excuse hard to make conversation as i dont speak loud enough and with all the other noise hard to hear them but really i just didnt have any self confidence in my self to approach and say hi.

Hopefully my 3rd month that starts tomorow and continue with masked might help change that, but was hoping i was going to have more confidence after 2 months of daily listening.

Will keep listening and hoping, and yes i know i still got to act but the reason for the subliminal is to help give me that confidence and self esteem to be able to act, and if i couldnt do it with ones i see and have spoken to in the past makes it a lot harder with strangers.

Im going out tomorow night see if i can be a bit better tomorow.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-12-2019

Hi, i have been using ultrasonic since around the 9th of june i may of started a day or 2 earlier but around that time apart from the 2 weeks i used it earlier. so maybe 5-6 days so far of ultrasonic.

One thing im hoping e3 may help me with is confidence and self esteem, it seems to be only an issue of approach anxiety with women though as i dont approach women too often fear of rejection or they think im trying to ask them out instead of just being nice and polite and saying hi.

So im hoping that will improve, there is a woman i like at my gym and see her often, she has earphones in listening to music so i dont say hi, but she was near me a couple of times today and had the chance to say hi but didnt end up saying anything.

Im not worried what people think of me mostly or if they hear me talking about stuff that doesnt seem to bother me its approaching and making a conversation with a woman i want to get to know that i lack confidence to act on it.

After shannons responses im going to spend more time with ultrasonic until the 27th then im thinking of giving dmsi another try with ultrasonic as normally only used hybrid or masked before but with my hearing as shannon suggested ultrasonic will be the best option.

when i have hearing aids in the volume can be a lot lower through speakers before the crackling happens in speakers but if i dont have them in i have it a bit louder and no crackling without hearing aids but put them in the speakers are crackling but its the same volume i use when had masked playing so im not sure on that yet. With dmsi i wont have hearing aids in when ultrasonic is playing at night so not sure what volume i should use for that but will see how things go over the next 2 weeks first and hopefully confidence increases by the 90 day mark, and will see if it will help make dmsi be more effective for me now we have found out that ultrasonic would be best for me based on hearing.

RE: E3 Josh journal - Shannon - 06-13-2019

I wouldn't worry about DMSI until at least the next version comes out.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-13-2019

thanks shannon, will stay with e3 was just thinking to try it since it may of worked well if i tried longer with ultrasonic but will stay with e3 until next version is out.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-17-2019

Still on ultrasonic e3, went out saturday night with a friend, unfortunately he drank a lot by the time we got out, so we go in one line up he picks the longest line in the street that we wait in for a half an hour and still not even close, we go to another bar, and hes erradict in out in and out of the bar to the outside part asking the same question over and over, says to get a drink then goes off smoking.

So im left standing around like an idiot for over half an hour since just got his drink, what i should of done is drank his drink instead of doing the decent thing holding it for him i paid for it anyway, then when he came back went to another bar waited in line again 2 minutes in that club he was off again, since he didnt listen to anything i said he was arguing when was telling him to go to the club he wants to be at, then i end up go to that club to fall and sprain my wrist on slippery floor and decide to leave he decides to stay even though his partner is at home.

So that was one very frustrating night for me try and do the right thing by people.

What i should of done is just forgot about him not buying any drinks he asked for and try my best to have fun instead spent the whole time waiting around when he was out for a smoke instead of just trying to enjoy the night. The worst part was the woman i do like was actually inside that bar and didnt see her till she left while i was outside, but in saying that i probably wouldnt of approached her directly myself.

Something i clearly need to learn to just relax and do things myself but the whole idea of that night was for him to help me be social but was never around.

Thats where i am hoping e3 will help with confidence so i can go upto strangers and talk to them and not need others around to help be more social.

So it looks like another 100 days of e3 with ultrasonic and see how i go.

As its day 80 today and about 3.5 weeks worth of ultrasonic use in 2 seperate periods where i used us for 2 weeks went to masked then have gone back after shannon mentioned about my hearing that ultrasonic would be best for me so about just over 3 weeks in total so far 3 and half in total on e3 with ultrasonic.

Hopefully the longer im on e3 ultrasonic the better things get.

On a side note i did use ultrasonic for just short of 2 months when on dmsi 3.3.2 earlier in the year. But didnt see much during that time on dmsi but maybe after the next 90 day cycle the new dmsi version will work better after my e3 use.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-21-2019

So im still listening to e3 ultrasonic each night as i sleep frequency at -30db from my speakers at computer to where my bed is and thats the frequency shannon suggested is good in the past.

I had a dream last night not something i would normally mention especially on a forum but will say what happened in the dream anyway in case shannon has any ideas what its meant to mean if anything. Can only say the parts i remember though.

Im with some hot woman and shes in a very playful sexsual mood dont know where we are but we are making out a bit and she wants to go further, we go over to some private area against a wall i think she seems to be in quite a rush and wanting to have sex, but from what i can remember as i say something about using protection she loses her energy a bit i guess you could say and when do get the wrapper off, then she goes cold and mentions about not being big enough for her. Now theres nothing wrong with size but in the dream it seems she used that as a reason to go cold all of a sudden i guess for me protection use for safety and she didnt seem to want that so her response was to no longer want sex and walks off.

Maybe its i play it safe and others dont always play the safe side in life, not just to do with sex but many different areas.

Anyway thats what i can remember, if shannon got any ideas on what that dream could mean all ears.

RE: E3 Josh journal - Shannon - 06-22-2019

Most likely it means you fear that doing things sexually the way that feel safe and comfortable for you won't work for "hot girls" and you are afraid of losing out because of the imagined difference between what you're comfortable with and ready for, and what your desired women are assumed to want.

RE: E3 Josh journal - josh84 - 06-22-2019

Thanks shannon, so sort of im thinking if im too safe i cant get the hot women i want but that may not be the case with hot women either but thats how my thinking subconsciously currently is thinking of situations?

I had another dream last night, some guy was trying to say i owed money wanting to take things of value and i was allowing it for so long then he wanted something else and i argued with him pushed him back towards a corner or seat or something and was quite aggressive in saying he wasnt getting anything any more and even punched him a few times in the dream where he backed down.

Sort of like at the start i was backing down letting him walk all over me then he crossed a point where i pushed back until he backed down and gave in.