Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-Pimp-me-up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 04:01 PM)blth Wrote: I found difficult to run 8x dmsi steadily. I decided to drop it but i will return to it if less loops are required + could be combined with ums or umsl

I did have some decent results though when i ran hybrid

Yeah same, and if you're a normal guy who can't have the time in the day to listen and night is your only option, you need that extra hour or two sleep on top of the nighttime loops to not feel exhausted and really get the benefit I found, making it unfeasible to do consistently and fit around a balanced or varied lifestyle as running time is 7 days in a row.

Also ran hybrid through speakers with superior effects to that of masked.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 04:53 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:30 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Yeah so today earlier I began to get a sense of confidence and good feelings hit out of no where 

I also went out for food and the amount of women appearing (manifesting) left right and center was like 10fold of normal 
When eating I also saw some women look my way and head turn etc, and I just had a confident and fun feeling inside the whole time

Later on in the evening I began to get a massive euphoria and sense of fearlessness hit me out of no where too 

The FRM 4.6 must be no joke tho

I can confirm that I've been experiencing similar things as you. Massive euphoria, fearlessness, robust happiness, etc. Not only that, but the auric shielding is clearly in affect because I can easily disconnect from other people's BS much quicker. For example, negative comments, or past stuff that normally would plague me for hours drifts away rapidly.  For the most part the euphoria has persisted for the past 3-5 days with no signs of slowing up. 

Optimistic about the future. Hope I didn't derail your journal too much PD, just wanted to pop in. Hope to see all of you executing the subs and achieving design goal in the near future. Peace.

Not derailed at all, enjoying the discussion. Also find it interesting that a few of you now have mentioned those specific effects in the past 3 days as I've also been experiencing genuine inner happiness, carefreeless, fearlessness and euphoria specifically since the beginning of this week and didn't think to attribute those specific vibes to anything.

This makes me all the more interested in the ins and outs of TID. Would the effects of the new FRM release only be felt by those such as ourselves who've previously used a version of FRM (despite not having yet listened to a sub containing the new version)?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Shannon - 07-19-2019

It won't matter if you previously used it. TID concerning FRM will affect you regardless. How much depends on version and previous clearing.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 07-20-2019

Question about TID

Is that a sign we should stop running our current subs and wait for the next update? or can I continue with the current DMSI until the next update is imminent?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Shannon - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 03:18 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Question about TID

Is that a sign we should stop running our current subs and wait for the next update? or can I continue with the current DMSI until the next update is imminent?

I'm expecting the next version in 35 to 60 days. So give it a couple more weeks, unless you want to stop now.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-21-2019

(07-20-2019, 04:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 03:18 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Question about TID

I'm expecting the next version in 35 to 60 days. So give it a couple more weeks, unless you want to stop now.

UMS must be working well, as it seems you've just received another sale.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - zanderos - 03-13-2021

(04-09-2019, 12:28 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: Just been unmatched by my most attractive Tinder match so far after jokingly saying that I wasn't smart enough for university so I'm stuck in sales in response to her asking what I study. Never had a reaction like that before. Frustrating, thought DMSI would have the opposite effect and make conversation flow more naturally. This has just highlighted why I really hate online dating game and the hoops you have to jump through to chat a girl up. It feels like such a waste of time and effort just to have sex or meet women; something which I feel entitled to an abundance of naturally.

Now I feel frustrated, but I will power through for a few more weeks.

I know this is old but, haha. I mean, you can't put all your mistakes on the subliminal, you can still act like a dumb beta male regardless of how much subliminals you use. You still need to put in work yourself.