Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-Pimp-me-up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-17-2019

I have not been running this sub for the past couple weeks now and have decided it's time to give it a break anyway and move on to other topics and areas of my life which require imminent improvement.

I did notice various good results which could be attributed to this subliminal as journaled here. Unfortunately with the requirements to listen for 8 hrs and 46 minutes back to back with 0 interruption for precisely 7 days on then 3 days off I at times found it very difficult to guarantee being able to test this product perfectly, as I have a busy lifestyle and active social life in the evenings.

I do think it's a great product and hopefully there will be a version in the future which does not come with such long requirement of running time, as ultimately, the best programs are the ones you are able to stick to, and will yield the greatest results. For me personally, for better or worse, this subliminal was too taxing for me to do so and to be able to guarantee sticking to its instructions by the book.

I can also positively report that the FRM seems to have had lasting and hopefully permanent change in me, and I think the FRM script is a huge credit to Shannon.

I have started experimenting with pheromone products which also prompted me to give this sub a break for a while, as I did not wish to post misleading reports whilst using another attraction product which would only be a detriment to Shannon's research. On that basis I can happily confirm that my reports in this journal have been made only under the influence of DMSI and no other product or mind-altering technique.

Thread closed for now but I'm sure I'll rebump it at some point when I come back to the product or when a new version is released.

Thanks Smile

EDIT:

UMS looks incredible. May have to join the bandwagon.
Hmm..

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Voytek - 07-17-2019

Thank you for your summary I can only confirm it since I've the same thoughts on it.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-18-2019

(07-17-2019, 05:39 PM)Voytek Wrote: Thank you for your summary I can only confirm it since I've the same thoughts on it.

Thanks for reading Smile

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 07-18-2019

Hey man not sure if you're aware but Shannon is starting work on the next DMSI shortly

TID is already starting to show signs of coming in for me so I'm waiting for the next one which will be soon

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Oversoul - 07-18-2019

(07-18-2019, 03:15 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Hey man not sure if you're aware but Shannon is starting work on the next DMSI shortly

TID is already starting to show signs of coming in for me so I'm waiting for the next one which will be soon

Care to elaborate?  Smile

(07-18-2019, 03:24 PM)Oversoul Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:15 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Hey man not sure if you're aware but Shannon is starting work on the next DMSI shortly

Yeah so today earlier I began to get a sense of confidence and good feelings hit out of no where 

I also went out for food and the amount of women appearing (manifesting) left right and center was like 10fold of normal 
When eating I also saw some women look my way and head turn etc, and I just had a confident and fun feeling inside the whole time

Later on in the evening I began to get a massive euphoria and sense of fearlessness hit me out of no where too 

The FRM 4.6 must be no joke tho

I saw his post mentioning that he'll be working on the next version of DMSI after ULSM which is nearing completion. Big Grin

I'll definitely be looking forward to reading your journals on it; I'm unsure as of yet as to whether I'll be joining in the sexy DMSI fun or running UMS, may wait to get paid then decide if I'll purchase it or not - I'm in sales so if I suddenly start selling in 33%-50% more each day, every day, which is easily accomplishable with the right "luck", I'll know tangibly that it's working and immediately start profiting from it.

And yeah, do elaborate with the TID - you've peaked my interest now Tongue

(07-18-2019, 03:30 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:24 PM)Oversoul Wrote:

Yeah so today earlier I began to get a sense of confidence and good feelings hit out of no where 

I also went out for food and the amount of women appearing (manifesting) left right and center was like 10fold of normal 
When eating I also saw some women look my way and head turn etc, and I just had a confident and fun feeling inside the whole time

Later on in the evening I began to get a massive euphoria and sense of fearlessness hit me out of no where too 

Damn, we're in for a ride then. lol

Thanks for clarifying  Thumbsup

(07-18-2019, 03:36 PM)Oversoul Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:30 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Yeah so today earlier I began to get a sense of confidence and good feelings hit out of no where 

If new FRM in DMSI is anything like the reports in UMS suggest, including the other aspects of UMS I've seen documented, full blown 6G subs could be much closer than thought.

The eurphoria and sense of fearlessness literally had me shaking a bit and tingling on my face

(07-18-2019, 03:45 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: The eurphoria and sense of fearlessness literally had me shaking a bit and tingling on my face

Nice, both euphoria and fearlessness would be a fantastic addition to the next version of DMSI. Can't wait to use DMSI again (once I finish UMS). Looking forward to reading all the journals

(07-18-2019, 03:39 PM)PDjunkie Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:36 PM)Oversoul Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 03:30 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Yeah so today earlier I began to get a sense of confidence and good feelings hit out of no where 

If new FRM in DMSI is anything like the reports in UMS suggest, including the other aspects of UMS I've seen documented, full blown 6G subs could be much closer than thought.

Agreed, UMS seems to be a huge step forward from previous subs

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - blth - 07-18-2019

I found difficult to run 8x dmsi steadily. I decided to drop it but i will return to it if less loops are required + could be combined with ums or umsl

I did have some decent results though when i ran hybrid

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - K-Train - 07-18-2019

I can confirm that I've been experiencing similar things as you. Massive euphoria, fearlessness, robust happiness, etc. Not only that, but the auric shielding is clearly in affect because I can easily disconnect from other people's BS much quicker. For example, negative comments, or past stuff that normally would plague me for hours drifts away rapidly.  For the most part the euphoria has persisted for the past 3-5 days with no signs of slowing up. 

Optimistic about the future. Hope I didn't derail your journal too much PD, just wanted to pop in. Hope to see all of you executing the subs and achieving design goal in the near future. Peace.