Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-Pimp-me-up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 06-13-2019

(06-13-2019, 02:22 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: taking another 3 day break.

Lots of other girls popping out the woodworks that I don't even really pay attention to who seem to be really giggly and smiley over god knows what with me while we're both stood at the coffee machine..

Respect and differential treatment becoming even more evident from managers, and overall respect and celebrity status from other guys kicking in too. This higher status body language and walk is becoming more and more natural for me as time goes on and I now no longer feel so much like I am forcing my posture to be upright and my shoulders pushed far back. I'm a lot more natural with it now and it's just becoming more "me".

When in doubt, lean back. I treat it like a mantra. I've made it such a habit to always self correct both tongue posture for ideal facial aesthetics and body posture for my overall sexiness/high status vibe.

Whereas before I'd fear that I'd look too arrogant and cocky if I were to constantly lean as far back as I can in my chair at work with one arm resting on the next chair, this type of body language is becoming my natural inclination and I genuinely feel more comfortable like that. I'd rather look a little cocky than sit for 8 hours a day hunched over like everyone else does. really does just look awful how everyone does that the more you think about it.

Voice seems to be getting deeper yet and had even more people commenting on it lately including a senior boss who made the comment that I have one of the deepest voices he's ever heard. I don't consciously think of it as that deep but I guess my energy is so grounded now that it's just natural. Also could be an effect of being about 3-4 months into a nofap semen retention streak which has that effect of highly increased testosterone and groundedness.

I'm sure I'm digressing a lot but I don't post daily and want to be as honest as I can and try and cover as many relevant points about behavioural traits and manifestations I've noticed that could be, and likely are, DMSI related.

I had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday when I was in a really bad mood and told my manager to cancel off my prebooked overtime for the day. It's not allowed as you're required to work any extra hours you've pre-agreed to do. Everyone says you can't cancel it. I decided to just walk up to him and tell him to cancel it. I surprised myself with how authoritative and matter-of-fact it came out. He just sort of was like "wait whaa? oh... ok, sure.."

Key lesson for me. Tone of voice, and frame control is everything. He who has the strongest frame and conviction wins.

Aura's been heating up a LOT more frequently and with more intensity too as of this past 7 days. Whereas previously it would occasionally happen, for a short period of time, and with mild intensity, it is now happening often. Even driving with aircon on and windows open and in a t-shirt the aura was heating up my entire body and I was just so hot all over.

While I've been having some major breakthroughs in the man I am and the carefree and overtly sexual way I communicate with and flirt with women, there's still been something eating at me beneath the surface these past 2 days... frustration... and... jealousy. I believe jealousy in the last insecurity really playing on me these past couple days. jealousy of other guys who may be competition. and I see their jealousy in me when I talk to the same girls they're trying to pick up.. I believe jealousy is a deep seated symptom of one of my last true insecurities coming to*****with me while DMSI's FRM tries to boot its ass to timbucktoo.

I wonder if any other guys have had experiences with jealousy of other men whilst on DMSI? Will be interesting as hell to hear about if so. It's genuinely never really been a theme in my life up until this point; seems to have quite literally surfaced out of nowhere.

Hey man this is some good progress here  Blackhat

I got random heat spikes too as well but I am currently refraining from masturbating so I think it'll help with the aura even more 

As for the guys jealousy thing I hear you check this out:

So the girl at work who is mad into me lately has got plenty of other guys trying to get with her too
They don't verbalise it but you can just tell 

Now

Add me into the mix and suddenly I'm overhearing faint whispers over by the guys saying stuff like "hey isn't that LM over there the guy X is into?" and hushed tones like that

I can't be certain that was said 100% but I am sure guys are getting jealous of the attention I'm getting from the girl at work

You'll soon see this too

If there's a queen at your work and guys orbit her and shes into you, the guys will suddenly be into you as well (for different reasons of course lol) 

Keep it up man and don't let any guys throw you off your game (most probably will be too chicken sh*t to try anyways)

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Oversoul - 06-14-2019

(06-13-2019, 02:53 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 02:22 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: taking another 3 day break.

Lots of other girls popping out the woodworks that I don't even really pay attention to who seem to be really giggly and smiley over god knows what with me while we're both stood at the coffee machine..

Respect and differential treatment becoming even more evident from managers, and overall respect and celebrity status from other guys kicking in too. This higher status body language and walk is becoming more and more natural for me as time goes on and I now no longer feel so much like I am forcing my posture to be upright and my shoulders pushed far back. I'm a lot more natural with it now and it's just becoming more "me".

When in doubt, lean back. I treat it like a mantra. I've made it such a habit to always self correct both tongue posture for ideal facial aesthetics and body posture for my overall sexiness/high status vibe.

Whereas before I'd fear that I'd look too arrogant and cocky if I were to constantly lean as far back as I can in my chair at work with one arm resting on the next chair, this type of body language is becoming my natural inclination and I genuinely feel more comfortable like that. I'd rather look a little cocky than sit for 8 hours a day hunched over like everyone else does. really does just look awful how everyone does that the more you think about it.

Voice seems to be getting deeper yet and had even more people commenting on it lately including a senior boss who made the comment that I have one of the deepest voices he's ever heard. I don't consciously think of it as that deep but I guess my energy is so grounded now that it's just natural. Also could be an effect of being about 3-4 months into a nofap semen retention streak which has that effect of highly increased testosterone and groundedness.

I'm sure I'm digressing a lot but I don't post daily and want to be as honest as I can and try and cover as many relevant points about behavioural traits and manifestations I've noticed that could be, and likely are, DMSI related.

I had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday when I was in a really bad mood and told my manager to cancel off my prebooked overtime for the day. It's not allowed as you're required to work any extra hours you've pre-agreed to do. Everyone says you can't cancel it. I decided to just walk up to him and tell him to cancel it. I surprised myself with how authoritative and matter-of-fact it came out. He just sort of was like "wait whaa? oh... ok, sure.."

Key lesson for me. Tone of voice, and frame control is everything. He who has the strongest frame and conviction wins.

Aura's been heating up a LOT more frequently and with more intensity too as of this past 7 days. Whereas previously it would occasionally happen, for a short period of time, and with mild intensity, it is now happening often. Even driving with aircon on and windows open and in a t-shirt the aura was heating up my entire body and I was just so hot all over.

While I've been having some major breakthroughs in the man I am and the carefree and overtly sexual way I communicate with and flirt with women, there's still been something eating at me beneath the surface these past 2 days... frustration... and... jealousy. I believe jealousy in the last insecurity really playing on me these past couple days. jealousy of other guys who may be competition. and I see their jealousy in me when I talk to the same girls they're trying to pick up.. I believe jealousy is a deep seated symptom of one of my last true insecurities coming to*****with me while DMSI's FRM tries to boot its ass to timbucktoo.

I wonder if any other guys have had experiences with jealousy of other men whilst on DMSI? Will be interesting as hell to hear about if so. It's genuinely never really been a theme in my life up until this point; seems to have quite literally surfaced out of nowhere.

Hey man this is some good progress here  Blackhat

I got random heat spikes too as well but I am currently refraining from masturbating so I think it'll help with the aura even more 

So the girl at work who is mad into me lately has got plenty of other guys trying to get with her too

Now

Add me into the mix and suddenly I'm overhearing faint whispers over by the guys saying stuff like "hey isn't that LM over there the guy X is into?" and hushed tones like that

I can't be certain that was said 100% but I am sure guys are getting jealous of the attention I'm getting from the girl at work

You'll soon see this too

If there's a queen at your work and guys orbit her and shes into you, the guys will suddenly be into you as well (for different reasons of course lol) 

Keep it up man and don't let any guys throw you off your game (most probably will be too chicken sh*t to try anyways)

When this used to happen to me pre-sub, guys would be into me but would somehow try make me act stupid in front of the girl so I self sabotage my chances.

Beware, lol.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-14-2019

(06-13-2019, 02:53 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Hey man this is some good progress here  Blackhat

Now

You'll soon see this too

Thanks brother and I know exactly what you mean. Yeah when other guys see you getting felt up etc by the girls they definitely respect you more. Or hate you more. Or when you look around and catch people staring at you from their desk randomly throughout the day.

My issue's been more with jealousy surfacing due to one particular guy who is more of the shameless "proactive" wannabe player type who will literally shamelessly try and bang everything that moves, seen him flirting and getting close to the girl I was meant to pull in the club a few weeks back. It's annoying cause I know jealousy is beta and I don't want these feelings to surface at all or to care but I guess DMSI will clear all our crap out of the woodwork.

One thing I have noticed though is, weirdly enough, I think he's jealous of me and sees me as competition too. Noticed him looking while I was flirting with her and he hasn't spoke to me in a few days.

You definitely pick up on the smaller things. My approach for dealing with it has just been to withdraw all attention from her these past two days and be seen flirting or even just talking to the girls who sit around here, and not looking at her at all when she turns around and tries to hold eye contact with me lol.

It seems silly but DMSI has really made me more game-y in that regard...

Have you experienced much state shifting btw? Where you'll just zone out in the office and start going into a brief trance like state...

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 06-16-2019

(06-14-2019, 12:36 PM)PDjunkie Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 02:53 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Hey man this is some good progress here  Blackhat

Now

You'll soon see this too

Thanks brother and I know exactly what you mean. Yeah when other guys see you getting felt up etc by the girls they definitely respect you more. Or hate you more. Or when you look around and catch people staring at you from their desk randomly throughout the day.

My issue's been more with jealousy surfacing due to one particular guy who is more of the shameless "proactive" wannabe player type who will literally shamelessly try and bang everything that moves, seen him flirting and getting close to the girl I was meant to pull in the club a few weeks back. It's annoying cause I know jealousy is beta and I don't want these feelings to surface at all or to care but I guess DMSI will clear all our crap out of the woodwork.

One thing I have noticed though is, weirdly enough, I think he's jealous of me and sees me as competition too. Noticed him looking while I was flirting with her and he hasn't spoke to me in a few days.

You definitely pick up on the smaller things. My approach for dealing with it has just been to withdraw all attention from her these past two days and be seen flirting or even just talking to the girls who sit around here, and not looking at her at all when she turns around and tries to hold eye contact with me lol.

It seems silly but DMSI has really made me more game-y in that regard...

Have you experienced much state shifting btw? Where you'll just zone out in the office and start going into a brief trance like state...

Yeah I get caught in trance like states at times and usually sexual thoughts follow if I'm not careful

I'm getting asked more questions at work for help from the other guys now, they must see me as someone they respect or maybe feel intimidated but it's noticeable 

Not sure how I feel about it yet though

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-18-2019

2nd day in back on my loops.

Not had the best couple days. Been pretty angry inside and bad luck with customers. Not really had much interaction with some of the previously mentioned girls in a couple weeks now. Got the feeling they've had a weird vibe from me or something past couple weeks and haven't been pursuing me/flirting with me or trying to get my attention really.

Not really sure what's happening at the minute but I hope whatever's going on is resolved soon. Want to get back to the high flying vibes I was experiencing previously when I was performing better than everyone and had constant attention from girls.

I'm hoping DMSI is ironing out some issues in my subconscious and that I'll return to my great state soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD0AdcnbRI

Watching this as it was promoted to me as a suggested video, and the first two minutes really struck a chord within me.

He mentions that each time you go through a cycle of change to become the next best version of yourself, your entire psychology, body, nervous system, et cetera, must go through an adjustment period. Effectively you are breaking your comfort zone each time you begin the shift into a new paradigm. However, from what I understand from the way he describes it, there is some sort of interim period whereby one is neither their old-self nor their new desired-self. During this interim period you must rekindle yourself from your ashes. This period seems to strike the terror zone in a lot of people, causing them to panic and retreat back to their old selves.

I believe I am currently sat in the interstice of this, and this has caused feelings of emptiness, confusion, lack of direction and focus, anger, whilst the DMSI design script directs my subconscious, having now successfully freed myself from some goal interrupting construct, to rebuilding the new and better me with superior foundational ideas.

So, rather than resist, I embrace the clear canvas I now am, and allow DMSI to do it's thing, yo.

This train of thought has lightened my mood and brightened my prospects considerably Big Grin

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 06-18-2019

(06-18-2019, 01:07 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD0AdcnbRI

Watching this as it was promoted to me as a suggested video, and the first two minutes really struck a chord within me.

He mentions that each time you go through a cycle of change to become the next best version of yourself, your entire psychology, body, nervous system, et cetera, must go through an adjustment period. Effectively you are breaking your comfort zone each time you begin the shift into a new paradigm. However, from what I understand from the way he describes it, there is some sort of interim period whereby one is neither their old-self nor their new desired-self. During this interim period you must rekindle yourself from your ashes. This period seems to strike the terror zone in a lot of people, causing them to panic and retreat back to their old selves.

I believe I am currently sat in the interstice of this, and this has caused feelings of emptiness, confusion, lack of direction and focus, anger, whilst the DMSI design script directs my subconscious, having now successfully freed myself from some goal interrupting construct, to rebuilding the new and better me with superior foundational ideas.

So, rather than resist, I embrace the clear canvas I now am, and allow DMSI to do it's thing, yo.

This train of thought has lightened my mood and brightened my prospects considerably Big Grin

I felt a little like that tonight

My dreams also correlate with ongoing change so it's always a good thing when I see myself emotionally spent sometimes 

Yeah man allow DMSI to steer the ship no matter how rocky the waves are

(06-18-2019, 01:23 PM)LiquidMind Wrote:
(06-18-2019, 01:07 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpD0AdcnbRI

I felt a little like that tonight

My dreams also correlate with ongoing change so it's always a good thing when I see myself emotionally spent sometimes 

Yeah man allow DMSI to steer the ship no matter how rocky the waves are

I'm sure give it a week or two you and I will both be in a completely stage of development. A key factor I find is the emotional maturity seems to be evolving first and foremost for myself with this program, as well as a bigger focus and prioritization of self.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-19-2019

3rd day back on it. Although my physical health has deteriorated (got a really achy neck, light headache literally all day, glands swollen, sore throat - which sucks as a call center salesman), my mood has improved from the past couple of days.

As anticipated with last night's comments here, something new is building inside of me; new foundations on the wreckage of whichever former paradigm I had which has recently been demolished.

My salesmanship is back, having finished the day top of the team. I exchanged some flirty email banter with one girl. One of the others previously mentioned who had seemed really indifferent and even off with me the past couple weeks was quite keen to talk once I bumped into her outside work at the end of the day and fully investing in the short interaction. I cut it off fairly short though and drove home to type this report.

It seems interesting to me that these undesirable physical symptoms have manifested now when I previously mentioned in my last few posts I felt like some drastic change was occurring and that I think I've hit my first real attempt at subconscious resistance, and I do believe this its last attempt at thwarting my commands to change.

Bring it on!

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-20-2019

4th day back on.

Glands gone down, neck still hurts and stiff but far better, no headache, overall what felt like the onset of flu yesterday has pretty much gone. Getting early nights with 8-9 hours sleep each night has helped a lot.

Aura firing up LOADS recently. Multiple times throughout the day, body's scorching hot.

Had some great playful banter with the one I was emailing yesterday, face to face, before she left work. Shit testing each other with an exchange of wit and insults. The entire time she's facing me with a huge smile on her face and pupils dilated like MDMA.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-21-2019

Was at a friend's house and his gf kept giving me crazy obvious boob, butt, etc displays all night, was giggling over every joke I made, and at one point when it was just us in the room, stood up and spent ages turning her butt in different angles toward my face, acting like she was trying to brush off imaginary dirt/dust. Watched her do it the entire time then she turned around to face me and just stared at me. Neither of us had said a word at this point and we just held eye contact whilst I felt like she was eyefucking me for about 15 seconds.

Couple more girls at work were particularly acting more strange around me today. One seems to constantly have a massive smirk on her face whenever she sees or talks to me and can't act chill around me, has been coming over hovering quite close to me to talk whilst giving me her food or just bringing me a drink.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-27-2019

Finishing off my 3 day break and have been experiencing profound changes in my personality. FRM or whatever it is seems to have lowered my inhibitions drastically and my frame day-in/day-out has become a lot different.

For instance, I'm finding myself coming out with witty sexual innuendos to girls and saying them for my amusement without caring at all. The way I express myself feels much more authoritative than just a couple weeks ago, too.

One of the girls I previously mentioned had seemed suddenly disinterested with me I spoke to yesterday and teased framing it as she's trying to get my attention, to which she said she isn't because she's not been speaking to me.

Today she left whoever she was with to come sit down with me and spend lunch with me. Talked about her boyfriend a lot but every time I would jokingly tell her to shut up she's saying "make me".

Another saw me talking to her colleague who's quite hot and walked around and stood really close right next to me, almost possessively, trying to draw my attention away.

I'm feeling really good and confident and like idgaf attitude these days.

This is my report. Will report back again soon.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - LiquidMind - 06-27-2019

(06-27-2019, 10:21 AM)PDjunkie Wrote: Finishing off my 3 day break and have been experiencing profound changes in my personality. FRM or whatever it is seems to have lowered my inhibitions drastically and my frame day-in/day-out has become a lot different.

For instance, I'm finding myself coming out with witty sexual innuendos to girls and saying them for my amusement without caring at all. The way I express myself feels much more authoritative than just a couple weeks ago, too.

One of the girls I previously mentioned had seemed suddenly disinterested with me I spoke to yesterday and teased framing it as she's trying to get my attention, to which she said she isn't because she's not been speaking to me.

Today she left whoever she was with to come sit down with me and spend lunch with me. Talked about her boyfriend a lot but every time I would jokingly tell her to shut up she's saying "make me".

Another saw me talking to her colleague who's quite hot and walked around and stood really close right next to me, almost possessively, trying to draw my attention away.

I'm feeling really good and confident and like idgaf attitude these days.

This is my report. Will report back again soon.

Just checking in dude

Have you by any chance noticed any changes to your voice? Like mine right now has changed and become a lot more richer and smoother, almost softer in a way

Also just like you have reported right now I feel like I'm untouchable in terms of confidence 

Also I feel I could make eye contact with anyone and make them submit 

A few women were quickly checking me out earlier as well so I think the aura is kicking up again

I've also experimented on a louder volume for the subs too and I think I respond better that way

Keep it up dudew

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 07-17-2019

(06-27-2019, 03:10 PM)LiquidMind Wrote: Just checking in dude

Have you by any chance noticed any changes to your voice? Like mine right now has changed and become a lot more richer and smoother, almost softer in a way

Also just like you have reported right now I feel like I'm untouchable in terms of confidence 

Also I feel I could make eye contact with anyone and make them submit 

A few women were quickly checking me out earlier as well so I think the aura is kicking up again

I've also experimented on a louder volume for the subs too and I think I respond better that way

Keep it up dudew

I've experienced those effects both from subliminals in general and as a result of increasing groundedness via nofap/meditation practice at various points in very recent years. Are you still running this sub? How's things for you now?