Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-Pimp-me-up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-07-2019

I haven't updated in a while.

I wasn't using DMSI perfectly for a while because I was going out more frequently than usual and sometimes I would break a 7 day streak early in order to wake up for work the next day (happened a couple of occasions) in which case I would take a 3 day break as intended and reset.

I've got it out of my system now (the need to go out, party excessively) as it had been a year since I'd had the money, free time and availability of friends to enjoy myself thus.

I'm feeling the aura firing up and the heat throughout the day again now. Obviously I've continued to have various attentions and affections from ladies but no sex as of yet.

I'm confident it's working. My shoulders are being pushed further and further back with my head up scanning above the crowd while I walk. My voice seems to be getting deeper and more timbrel by the week. My friend's ordered me a copy of Jason Capital's Higher Status which I shall read on his recommendation once it arrives.

EDIT:

I realised I have a subconscious blockage preventing me from having sex which is the fact that I've got a small skin tag at my pubic area due to shaving with an expired razor months ago. I had previously spent a lot of money on a freezing solution and it reduced the size but I ran out of uses in the pack and it never worked completely. I've purchased a different home kit off Amazon now which will hopefully clear it. I know it sounds stupid but I genuinely think knowing that skin tag is there still is subconsciously making me avoid actively closing on and pursuing sex.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-08-2019

Really hot girl at work who has a BF started flirting with me over email today, saying I love her and stuff.
Told her if she brings me sandwiches in I'll be halfway there. To which she said she would and asked what sandwiches I like.

Forgot I'm not in tomorrow. Lol

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-13-2019

Noticing great results. the abovementioned girl at work has been emailing me when in letting me know there's grapes on her desk, to try and entice me to come to her desk etc.

Yet when I go there to have some of her grapes she's slapping my hand away while I help myself.

Pretty funny to be honest, no idea what kind of shit test that is. Any ideas people? Tongue

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Omni3 - 05-13-2019

(05-13-2019, 11:32 AM)PDjunkie Wrote: Noticing great results. the abovementioned girl at work has been emailing me when in letting me know there's grapes on her desk, to try and entice me to come to her desk etc.

Yet when I go there to have some of her grapes she's slapping my hand away while I help myself.

Pretty funny to be honest, no idea what kind of shit test that is.  Any ideas people? Tongue

Its not a shit test. She obviously wants to play with you in a good way. Slapping you allows her to get physical...it's push/pull...Tell her to feed you her grapes...

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-21-2019

(05-13-2019, 02:00 PM)Djinnni Wrote: Its not a shit test. She obviously wants to play with you in a good way. Slapping you allows her to get physical...it's push/pull...Tell her to feed you her grapes...

You're right. Interesting perspective. Thanks Smile

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-21-2019

Think I exceeded the maximum suggested dosage of DMSI last night. I wasn't 100% sure whether I had done my 7 days on or if I was on 6 so I had my 8 loops. Had a really really foul mood today. Aggressive, dark, impatient, and overall a shit day at work. In fact my foul mood was obvious to everyone. Anger coming out, self worth increasing.

Changes happening in my body, in my psyche, in my mind. How I carry myself, how I see myself. Shoulders now even further pushed back and posture has immensely improved.

I've been reading Jason Capital's Higher Status, amazing content.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-22-2019

Brief update:

I had a strange experience. I was at a friend's and heard ringing, thought to check my phone in case it was that, and saw a FaceTime call with my ex's name on it, who I have not spoken to for well over a year. Weird, didn't even think I had her number saved. Unsure still at this point as to whether she was ringing me or my phone had somehow dialled her, I calmly attempted to press the red phone button to end the call multiple times but it wouldn't work. So I double tapped and started swiping all my apps closed individually then attempted to close the facetime call multiple times that way but out of all the apps it wouldn't let me close that one. Then she answered and we're both like "what?" "what's happening?:/" staring at each other weirdly until my phone finally decides to give and lets me end the call.

Unsure if related to DMSI or not however my phone's never done it before to anybody. For it to happen to an ex is even stranger. I was a little creeped out for a short while after from the shock of such a bizarre event happening.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - Zane - 05-23-2019

Ahh! The mysteries of subconscious.. Weird yet interesting.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - lano1106 - 05-23-2019

(05-21-2019, 12:52 PM)PDjunkie Wrote: Think I exceeded the maximum suggested dosage of DMSI last night. I wasn't 100% sure whether I had done my 7 days on or if I was on 6 so I had my 8 loops. Had a really really foul mood today. Aggressive, dark, impatient, and overall a shit day at work. In fact my foul mood was obvious to everyone. Anger coming out, self worth increasing.

Changes happening in my body, in my psyche, in my mind. How I carry myself, how I see myself. Shoulders now even further pushed back and posture has immensely improved.

I've been reading Jason Capital's Higher Status, amazing content.

It seems like this book would be a great update for AM7 recommended reading material...

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 08:29 AM)Zane Wrote: Ahh! The mysteries of subconscious.. Weird yet interesting.

Indeed, very odd it was!

(05-23-2019, 10:26 AM)lano1106 Wrote: It seems like this book would be a great update for AM7 recommended reading material...

There's some fantastic content and tips in there. I'd recommend it; a close friend of mine has been having phenomenal results.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-24-2019

Effects kicking in strong over these past 3 rest days.

Certain couple girls at work at different times (both friends) finding me on my lunch breaks, finding excuses to approach me and sit with me, finding ways to talk about their boobs or butt, flirting with me.

Finding myself coming out with more bold and shit testing statements to girls. Girls holding eye contact with me for more extended periods of time.

Walking to the store this evening (two way entrance) a group of young girls entered from the opposite side and were staring at me giggling, one looked back at me for about 4 seconds as she walked in a little ahead of me (my stride is more slow and controlled now than the average person's), she had that mischievous combined with lustful look as I calmly held her gaze until she looked forwards again.

I'm going to review the side effects section of this sub's description again as I suspect these past days I've been ticking quite a few of the specific examples listed. I feel the sub is moving me far closer to its goal.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 05-29-2019

Had a big night out on the town this weekend and a chick from work I've been chatting to was there. She greeted me keenly with a hug and we chatted for a bit. A couple times she came up to me while chatting and stood really close with her arm wrapped around my waist like a lover. Felt good. At one point she did so and randomly started asking me if she can go back with me. In my drunkenness I totally neglected to read between the lines and assumed she was merely wanting to share a taxi. I should've been more sober minded and escalated further that night but she didn't move from the same spot where she was having a serious conversation with her friends.

She did come out on her own and look for me while I was sat outside in the smoking area but she didn't seem to see me and went back inside. I didn't see her again after that then it clicked that she'd looked for me before leaving so we could go together. Oh well, I don't invest too much.

Last couple days I've been feeling the first signs of real resistance in my subconscious mind and feel like I've stonewalled a little bit. While my overall confidence, flirtation and desire to attract sex has gone up, physical signs and girls chasing has gone down. That said I've felt that resistance and also the aura heating up more today as well as a moment in time when I really felt a state-shift happening where I felt immense energy running to my head and the heat throughout my entire face and body and felt my brainwaves slow right down to a more trance-like manifestational state like on a couple occasions I randomly experienced at work and at a restaurant during my first two weeks of DMSI use.

I genuinely believe I'm reaching the point where my subconscious is putting up resistance because the sub is about to kick in and truly start executing phenomenal results. That's what my intuition and logic tells me from my experience the past couple days. Everything that's happened prior has just been a taster.

Maybe I should just relax, try and intentionally NOT flirt with any women or think about sex at all.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-03-2019

Just finished another 7 day run.

Big changes happening. I'm becoming even more challenging with girls I'm hanging out with on a regular basis. I seem to naturally have a more fun-natured and authoritative vibe yet mocking and teasing girls regularly, becoming more witty, more of a kind of playboy-type social butterfly in some respects. I seem to have created a circle of attractive women at the office whom I will regularly chat to at the office as the only guy sat with them at their bench, all of whom I have some degree of flirty relationship with. They either gravitate towards me or invite me to join them.

I gave one a lift home recently and she mentioned she may bring a bikini in to work and sunbathe in the car park at lunchtimes. (Trying to get me to imagine her naked.) I also called her a dumb bimbo and she faked offense and told me to suck her penis, at which point I told her to suck mine first. (She has a partner)

Just a small example of little things I'll happily say to girls now without any hesitation or fear that I may have had, and many guys would, (stupidly) apprehension and fear about doing previously.

Girl today chose to sit with me on the bench and we had a pretty varied chat for a good half an hour while her girlfriends were just a few feet away on the other bench. She was totally engrossed in conversation with me and it went from flirting, to challenging her, to getting her to tell me loads of personal things and details about her life which was a huge step for me. Eventually after that half hour her friends started shouting out over at her why are we not sitting with them and we went to join them. She was in no rush to do so though like girls usually are and genuinely seemed to prefer to spend the time alone with me (same girl with a bf)

Girls are also way more comfortable talking about sex with me now and will seem to regularly make sexual references or just talk about it in general with me without me having brought the subject up at all.

Had a girl randomly call me a slut the other day whilst passing me my drink too. (Used Jason Capital's "actually I prefer the term manwhore" agree and amplify technique in response which worked well)

Just thought I'd post another little update with some random snippets from just a few of many recent interactions with attractive girls I've had lately. Although I've not had sex YET on it, I'm seeing the bigger picture and many profound changes in my psyche and who I am coming together.

Edit: I don't know if this is related at all but my style has also changed quite rapidly. I've splashed out on a flashy gold colored watch and some gold rings and have been attracted to a more ostentatious "swaggy" sort of look in that regard. Had a few people comment on my demeanor and appearance lately. Worth noting.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - Pimp me up - PDjunkie - 06-13-2019

taking another 3 day break.

Lots of other girls popping out the woodworks that I don't even really pay attention to who seem to be really giggly and smiley over god knows what with me while we're both stood at the coffee machine..

Respect and differential treatment becoming even more evident from managers, and overall respect and celebrity status from other guys kicking in too. This higher status body language and walk is becoming more and more natural for me as time goes on and I now no longer feel so much like I am forcing my posture to be upright and my shoulders pushed far back. I'm a lot more natural with it now and it's just becoming more "me".

When in doubt, lean back. I treat it like a mantra. I've made it such a habit to always self correct both tongue posture for ideal facial aesthetics and body posture for my overall sexiness/high status vibe.

Whereas before I'd fear that I'd look too arrogant and cocky if I were to constantly lean as far back as I can in my chair at work with one arm resting on the next chair, this type of body language is becoming my natural inclination and I genuinely feel more comfortable like that. I'd rather look a little cocky than sit for 8 hours a day hunched over like everyone else does. really does just look awful how everyone does that the more you think about it.

Voice seems to be getting deeper yet and had even more people commenting on it lately including a senior boss who made the comment that I have one of the deepest voices he's ever heard. I don't consciously think of it as that deep but I guess my energy is so grounded now that it's just natural. Also could be an effect of being about 3-4 months into a nofap semen retention streak which has that effect of highly increased testosterone and groundedness.

I'm sure I'm digressing a lot but I don't post daily and want to be as honest as I can and try and cover as many relevant points about behavioural traits and manifestations I've noticed that could be, and likely are, DMSI related.

I had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday when I was in a really bad mood and told my manager to cancel off my prebooked overtime for the day. It's not allowed as you're required to work any extra hours you've pre-agreed to do. Everyone says you can't cancel it. I decided to just walk up to him and tell him to cancel it. I surprised myself with how authoritative and matter-of-fact it came out. He just sort of was like "wait whaa? oh... ok, sure.."

Key lesson for me. Tone of voice, and frame control is everything. He who has the strongest frame and conviction wins.

Aura's been heating up a LOT more frequently and with more intensity too as of this past 7 days. Whereas previously it would occasionally happen, for a short period of time, and with mild intensity, it is now happening often. Even driving with aircon on and windows open and in a t-shirt the aura was heating up my entire body and I was just so hot all over.

While I've been having some major breakthroughs in the man I am and the carefree and overtly sexual way I communicate with and flirt with women, there's still been something eating at me beneath the surface these past 2 days... frustration... and... jealousy. I believe jealousy in the last insecurity really playing on me these past couple days. jealousy of other guys who may be competition. and I see their jealousy in me when I talk to the same girls they're trying to pick up.. I believe jealousy is a deep seated symptom of one of my last true insecurities coming to fuck with me while DMSI's FRM tries to boot its ass to timbucktoo.

I wonder if any other guys have had experiences with jealousy of other men whilst on DMSI? Will be interesting as hell to hear about if so. It's genuinely never really been a theme in my life up until this point; seems to have quite literally surfaced out of nowhere.