Subliminal Talk
E3 Journal. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: E3 Journal. (/Thread-E3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

E3 Journal. - THolt - 03-26-2019

Hello Everyone,

I have decided to run E3 for the next few months as I have decided that I need healing more than anything else. I need to clear away and heal some emotional wounds that keep coming up again and again. This include fear, anxiety, lack of self esteem and other negative issues.

I am looking forward to this program and what it will do for me. I never ran E2 so I don't know what to expect to be honest.

RE: E3 Journal. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 11:43 AM)THolt Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I have decided to run E3 for the next few months as I have decided that I need healing more than anything else. I need to clear away and heal some emotional wounds that keep coming up again and again. This include fear, anxiety, lack of self esteem and other negative issues.

I am looking forward to this program and what it will do for me. I never ran E2 so I don't know what to expect to be honest.

Expect within the first few days to feel INTENSE anger. When I listened to E1 and E2 that happened both times. It'll pass though.

RE: E3 Journal. - Shannon - 03-26-2019

(03-26-2019, 11:55 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Expect within the first few days to feel INTENSE anger. When I listened to E1 and E2 that happened both times. It'll pass though.

Because you have run E3 for a while now, and you know that's what it's going to do?  Sorry to tell you, but this is E3, not E1 or E2.  It's a very different beast.  You can't assume things like that.

RE: E3 Journal. - THolt - 03-31-2019

So I have ran E3 for the past five days or so and I have noticed some unpleasant emotions coming up mostly concerning low self esteem. It's like I am remembering insults and other incidents that have occurred in the past that have damaged my self esteem and have caused issues for me. Self esteem and the lack thereof have plagued me constantly so I an looking forward to overcoming this issue.
Today I felt like worse than usual but I am running E3 right now so we will see if a breakthrough occurs today.
This program works very subtly but I feel like it is a chipping away at certain issues I have had for awhile.
I will update if I have any breakthroughs or if I notice anything differently

RE: E3 Journal. - ncbeareatingman - 03-31-2019

(03-26-2019, 03:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-26-2019, 11:55 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Because you have run E3 for a while now, and you know that's what it's going to do?  Sorry to tell you, but this is E3, not E1 or E2.  It's a very different beast.  You can't assume things like that.

Fully Agreed.

RE: E3 Journal. - Greenduck - 03-31-2019

(03-31-2019, 11:07 AM)THolt Wrote: So I have ran E3 for the past five days or so and I have noticed some unpleasant emotions coming up mostly concerning low self esteem. It's like I am remembering insults and other incidents that have occurred in the past that have damaged my self esteem and have caused issues for me. Self esteem and the lack thereof have plagued me constantly so I an looking forward to overcoming this issue.
Today I felt like worse than usual but I am running E3 right now so we will see if a breakthrough occurs today.
This program works very subtly but I feel like it is a chipping away at certain issues I have had for awhile.

To feel and acknowledge your pain is the first step to healing it. Feel it fully and it will be healed, E3 will help you to help yourself.

(03-31-2019, 11:59 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(03-31-2019, 11:07 AM)THolt Wrote: So I have ran E3 for the past five days or so and I have noticed some unpleasant emotions coming up mostly concerning low self esteem. It's like I am remembering insults and other incidents that have occurred in the past that have damaged my self esteem and have caused issues for me.  Self esteem and the lack thereof have plagued me constantly so I an looking forward to overcoming this issue.

To feel and acknowledge your pain is the first step to healing it. Feel it fully and it will be healed, E3 will help you to help yourself.

@Greenduck 
Thank you for your words .It seems like that. All of my life, I have never fit in anywhere. My dad constantly criticized me for stuff. He would always say that criticism is good because it means he cares. Whatever the intent, he always criticized me for little stuff of no importance. 
E3 is bringing back those memories but not in a traumatic way. I feel like I am clearing stuff out when I relieve these memories.

I feel a lot of anger now as I am listening to E3. The anger is from people in my past who have criticized me and how I have been treated in general. I wonder if this is a catalyst for change. Hopefully so.

RE: E3 Journal. - Greenduck - 03-31-2019

(03-31-2019, 01:25 PM)THolt Wrote: I feel a lot of anger now as I am listening to E3. The anger is from people in my past who have criticized me and how I have been treated in general. I wonder if this is a catalyst for change. Hopefully so.

In my experience anger is a good feeling when you are empowering ourself . Its the basis fsor etting boundaries. And being consyantly critizised can make you shut down and start taking others criticism as a fact and then you have lost boundaries between your sense of self and others opinion of you. Happy to hear about your healing!

I have finished my three loops for the day and I feel refreshed. I feel like some stuff have been cleared out. Feel a lot better than I did earlier today. I can't wait to see the progress I make next week.

RE: E3 Journal. - THolt - 04-01-2019

So this morning I feel like I have cleared some stuff out. Had some sleep disturbance but I feel like I slept decently. In my interactions with other people, I seem to be more patient and more engaging. I can't wait to see what E3 will clear when I run it tonight.

RE: E3 Journal. - THolt - 04-02-2019

So I have noticed vivid dreams the past couple days. Usually I can't remember my dreams but the past few nights I have. Also I am noticing that I am responding to stressful events with greater composure. Also my interactions with other people are improving as well. I feel like I am communicating clearer.
I am looking forward to running the sub for the long term as I have gained a lot of benefit in the past week of running it.

RE: E3 Journal. - THolt - 04-03-2019

So today I woke up with a lot of negative emotions like anxiety, dread, and fear. I feel like I am going through a rough patch at the moment. It's just one of those days. I had some stuff happen yesterday that triggered this. Hopefully these emotions clear out soon.

RE: E3 Journal. - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-03-2019

(03-31-2019, 01:25 PM)THolt Wrote: I feel a lot of anger now as I am listening to E3. The anger is from people in my past who have criticized me and how I have been treated in general. I wonder if this is a catalyst for change. Hopefully so.

Told you you'd be feeling anger.