Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1D-Feedback-on-what-I-experience-and-how-it-works-on-me)

DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - racktree - 03-24-2019

Background: Running DMSI 3.3.1D for 6 weeks on masked ocean version for 8 loops. 7 days on 3 days off (break). Since I had the assumptions that breaks were not good for the way my subconscious was treating them Shannon recommended that I go without breaks and play in general to see what's best for me. Have been running it non-stop for the last 9 days.

Experiences
- Commenting on above first. Running it without a break is a very good experience. I experienced my usual peak again at around day 5-6 and it didn't go away since. I can even say that today (day 9) in terms of confidence I reached a new peak. 
(In the past 6 weeks
- A lot of women were looking at me with interest, especially older than me women with children, especially when they were not with their husband/partner or friends but not always the case. In  couple of cases they were feeling uncomfortable and doing or saying weird stuff or doing mistakes.
- Received a lot of discounts from specific locations I get food from, received an excellent service and staff being very polite with me. On most occasions these dealings were with women. 
- The confidence or any other module not aware of, made me be at ease and smiling and laughing all time. Be pleasant in general. I myself find it annoying sometimes but I decided to go with it and not get in the way. This made me being like a team player and taken into account. Seemed like the celebrity effect at times.
- Had two leads for initiating relationship. Nothing solid though. Meaning, they were not eager enough. Chose not to get involved in one and feared and backed down on the other because of her perceived by me SMV.
- Had a possible desire for initiating sex as she told me two times that she has nothing to do in the day implying we should spend it together and that she was taking contraceptive pills (somehow she brought it up because of another topic). I was not in the mood that day and didn't feel an attraction as well because of conversations with politics and economy, her studies. 

DMSI workings
(In the past 6 weeks
- fear hold me down from initiating a date that was going to be amazing experience either way of outcome. Still kept contact with that woman leaving the window for another date upon but I, ten days later, still feel terrified to set another date or just a simple meet up for a coffee 
- since I was a kid I have been using the time right before sleep or right after sleep for imagining scenarios in which I am in joy or see myself doing what I desire. DMSI has me do this a lot, on autopilot. I do it in a combination of something else I do as manifestation technique. It found my best manifestation tool and using it for putting me in a situation where my SMV will skyrocket. Or just be that much attractive which will lead to several women be reaching me on a continuous basis.
- It is very consistent on making me finding ways and channels to put myself out there. On many levels like studying, observing, doing actual actions, changing my image, changing my perception.

Fear Removal Module Feedback:
- I can't be 100% certain if this is the fear removal module in the works but that's something I did for a first time in that intensity. Before canceling the date I stretched the time-frame of not canceling it as much. I thought again and again that even if I am terrified I am not canceling and then went into logical mode to figure out where the fear comes from and rationalize it as not being real. At the end I couldn't get out of it, it reached a point that it was unhealthy. I was feeling sick, with nausea, a headache and trembling out of fear and decided to cancel in order to end this torture. I did feel better after canceling. 

Feedback on how and how quickly the effects of this experimental program on others make themselves known to the people being affected:
- My experiences on how quickly is that is both instant and building up. I had an experience in which I meet with someone for literally 10 seconds and she was interested for a date and to possibly initiate relationship from her sayings passed to me by a friend. I also have experiences where there was a build up and as I was meeting the same person again and again I was seeing a more interested approach from them each time.

Always let me know if there is anything to expand on or anything to add.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - Shannon - 03-24-2019

Thank you for the report, very helpful. I don't always get to read the forum as much as I would like recently, but things like this help, so I will eventually get to read them regardless.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - racktree - 03-31-2019

24/3/2019
I just had a realization. If the end result of DMSI is to make women attracted to me, and if its a game of numbers and occasions, DMSI makes me put/find myself on such occasions a lot.

I found myself recently acting a different way. Rather than trying to get a date from dating apps or using daygame I have been setting up meetings and chances to just hang out with women as this is more natural to me. And in fact this is how it worked better for me so far. The one experience I had with the woman trying to possibly have sex was through this alley.

25/3/2019
I put on the program again and after 30 minutes felt like my brain was about to explode. Decided to take a break for the day and assess tomorrow again. I will go intuitively about the day of breaks. Ten days is my max without break so far.

26/3/2019
Had my one day break and today put DMSI back on. After the 8 loops already felt it working, confidence was definitely at high levels. This would happen in day 3-5 when I was doing the regular 7 days on, 3 days off. In the morning I woke up with thoughts (I was listening all night) of its OK to let women come to me. I feel like I have loosen up on the anxiety of having women approaching me, touching me, being around and being intimate.  

27/3/2019 - 30/3/2019 (Break period)
I was on a trip and I decided to not use DMSI as it was difficult to keep up with the right amount of loops. This was a four-day break.
During these four days confidence and celebrity effects really kicked in. The experience was amazing. Males were looking at me on every of their saying so that I can verify. A male friend introducing me literally as a God. Literally. He said to a several of our friends that I am God. Women wanted to learn about what I do and were amazed about it. Really astonished about it (in fact, what I do is very interesting but I never received this kind of comebacks). This happened because of my sky-rocketed confidence. I was so confident. So confident. One of the things that influence my confidence a lot is my outfit. During these days I cared less of what I am wearing and felt confident anyway, in any outfit. It was like that my outfit was taken out of the equation and I was able to expand my confidence levels. And then again I had the usual experiences but in a more frequent and bold experience: I was so politely served by shop owners, given free stuff, lots of smiles and other interactions just to notice women attention and look at them.

I am wondering this. To the women that are so polite with me or show any kind of interest at all, am I supposed to take it to the next level by myself? I did start conversations on occasions but as I am not experienced they led to nowhere. They had no agenda. However are occasions like these, opportunities to get a phone number for a date or hanging out? I ask as they don't seem that. They seem just friendly, interesting occurrences. Would love the input of other DMSI users that have such experiences. Especially the ones that had an experience like being at the airport and the second lady behind a duty free till tried to get your attention by saying stuff loudly, even though she knew you are flying to another country and possibly never come back.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - racktree - 05-04-2019

On April 4th I went on a DMSI break thinking of switching to another program for healing purposes. For some reason the emotional burden went away and I wanted to put DMSI back on and I did on April 25th.

Today was the 11th continuous day of listening and this is my highest ever before needing a break badly. Last time I reached 11 days I wanted that much to stop listening to DMSI that I was ready to throw the phone out of the window.

Last night I was semi-asleep at some point and thinking. Like semi dreaming- being conscious listening to the waves of DMSI. I remember I was thinking that this might be the last night I listen to it as I will need a break to continue listening to it, and then went into a series of thoughts. First I was like no... I like it, I won't stop listening to it yet. Then I felt an emotional attachment to it. Then I wanted to hug it and never leave it and then I remember thinking something in the lines of "my precious!!!" and seeing images from lord of the rings. Yeah at some point I was obviously sleeping-dreaming but I remember it and it was really funny and wanted to share ^_^

RE: DMSI 3.3.1D - Feedback on what I experience and how it works on me - racktree - 05-22-2019

Oookay. I am not sure what's going on but DMSI kinda went silent on me. The results are non-existent.

After the big break from 4th of April until 24th of April I had it on from April 25th until May 7th (thirteen days). As I was seeing no results I went for a full proper break of 3 days. Started again on May 11th until May 18th (eight days), had a break for two days and then started again on May 21st.

I am thinking of increasing the volume from tomorrow just to see if it changes anything.
I do believe that I might be taking for granted some effects like being confident however I am not seeing any interest from women or any work from the FRM or the celebrity effect module or anything I was observing before.