Subliminal Talk
LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation (/Thread-LTU5-Laying-the-Foundation)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - Omni3 - 09-27-2019

(09-27-2019, 06:53 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: ... what will happen if I execute DMSI?

The question is not 'if' but 'when?'

Wink

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 09-30-2019

Been having ALOT of resistance lately. Im pushing myself harder regardless. Im sure something good will come out of this.... Never Give Up!

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 10-04-2019

Day 215 of 365

Excited about the future. Mind is resisting… this new version of myself im morphing into. Cant help but look in the mirror and smile.

Have set my eyes on 2 Android apps I want to develop before new years. I feel this force pushing me into what seems the right direction? Hard work no longer feels like hard work and if I do feel resistance I plough through it anyway, quickly recognising that its temporary. Getting more sh*t done than I ever had in my life.

Coming up with some business ideas I plan to take action on soon. Seems like UMS would be the perfect choice after I finish with LTU.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 10-09-2019

Day 220/365
Really tempted to get some UMS. I feel like there are limiting beliefs I'm clinging to regarding wealth, preventing me from taking massive action. Motivation and discipline is no longer an issue. Depression is long gone. I have dealt with most of my inner demons. Now I must focus on providing value to society. That is the person I want to be… A creator/entrepreneur. LTU has opened my eyes to this possibility which I didn't expect. I dont know if I should get UMS or not ?!?! Or is this a form of resistance, trying to derail me from EVEN MORE LTU gaaaiinnzzzz?! Who knows.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - Greenduck - 10-09-2019

I would say to stick to your initial goal.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 11-15-2019

Day 257
Been a while since I posted. Nothing much has happened since. Or perhaps I am not aware enough of the changes taking place due to the naturalizer. Feels like Im on a plateau and nothing obvious is happening anymore. Making significant progress with learning software development, soon to release my first android app and begin my career as a developer.

Generally, I am still very happy with LTU but I feel like its time to transition to a money making sub. I will purchase UMS and take a break from all subs for 30 days starting in december, which means that I will start UMS on January 1st. I am already feeling some TID, because my thought process and feelings around money is shifting. Have purchased a lottery ticket on a whim today, see how that plays out. Becoming more eager to start a business, just short of ideas atm.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - sw72hw - 11-16-2019

(11-15-2019, 11:59 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Day 257
Been a while since I posted. Nothing much has happened since. Or perhaps I am not aware enough of the changes taking place due to the naturalizer. Feels like Im on a plateau and nothing obvious is happening anymore. Making significant progress with learning software development, soon to release my first android app and begin my career as a developer.

Generally, I am still very happy with LTU but I feel like its time to transition to a money making sub. I will purchase UMS and take a break from all subs for 30 days starting in december, which means that I will start UMS on January 1st. I am already feeling some TID, because my thought process and feelings around money is shifting. Have purchased a lottery ticket on a whim today, see how that plays out. Becoming more eager to start a business, just short of ideas atm.

Yeah, I know right? After a while with LTU5, nothing much seems to happen. It's like things have calmed down and what seemed good becomes the new norm. Like you said, it may be perhaps the naturalizer working.

Glad to hear that you are making significant progress with software development, and begin the career as a developer. I sorta stopped working with programming as it required networking, which I just simply cannot do in a government office. (The moment I do it, they'll probably get me and I may get into a serious trouble.) Most of the programming I did was during the conscription time (meaning when I am at gov office) during which nobody is visiting me or giving me a work. (My subordinate conscript just sleeps during that time. LOL)

Still, I should have tried to do it at home. At home though, I do different stuff. Nonetheless, I should do some review, and move onto deep learning and AI stuff. (It's a stuff I always had interest in. But that requires a bunch of pre-steps, such as revisiting math, and advance further to differential equations and such.)

It's also funny that you are thinking of starting UMS. It's a thought I have, and I thought about starting around that same time. (I am also somewhat interested in starting a new business. I don't think I can no longer stand being shackled; working for someone else may feel like being shackled.) However, I had a change of thought that I think I will stick to LTU 5 until I am done with this conscription, and then move on.

Anyway, I'm glad that you made quite a bit of progress (which I believe you did better than I did. I think you took LTU 5 is working better on you.), and keep it coming!  Thumbsup I'm looking to hear more stories from you.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 11-18-2019

(11-16-2019, 03:18 AM)sw72hw Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 11:59 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Day 257

Yeah, I know right? After a while with LTU5, nothing much seems to happen. It's like things have calmed down and what seemed good becomes the new norm. Like you said, it may be perhaps the naturalizer working.

Glad to hear that you are making significant progress with software development, and begin the career as a developer. I sorta stopped working with programming as it required networking, which I just simply cannot do in a government office. (The moment I do it, they'll probably get me and I may get into a serious trouble.) Most of the programming I did was during the conscription time (meaning when I am at gov office) during which nobody is visiting me or giving me a work. (My subordinate conscript just sleeps during that time. LOL)

Still, I should have tried to do it at home. At home though, I do different stuff. Nonetheless, I should do some review, and move onto deep learning and AI stuff. (It's a stuff I always had interest in. But that requires a bunch of pre-steps, such as revisiting math, and advance further to differential equations and such.)

It's also funny that you are thinking of starting UMS. It's a thought I have, and I thought about starting around that same time. (I am also somewhat interested in starting a new business. I don't think I can no longer stand being shackled; working for someone else may feel like being shackled.) However, I had a change of thought that I think I will stick to LTU 5 until I am done with this conscription, and then move on.

Anyway, I'm glad that you made quite a bit of progress (which I believe you did better than I did. I think you took LTU 5 is working better on you.), and keep it coming!  Thumbsup I'm looking to hear more stories from you.

Good to hear your story and thanks for the kind words. Its also funny that you and I have been conscripted and have started LTU around a similar time lol. Woudnt it be great to also start UMS together and become UMS buddies haha. Nah im just kidding. 

Im very excited about UMS though... It seems like perfect timing because Im also moving out from my parents soon and Im already tapping into some online passive income streams which I need to work on and hopefully UMS will help me. Btw the lottery was also successful. I won €5.00! Yay… Well, I also lost €5.00 because I spent €10.00 so it was net loss. But still, I have never won anything on there so was quite surprised.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - sw72hw - 11-19-2019

(11-18-2019, 03:40 PM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: Good to hear your story and thanks for the kind words. Its also funny that you and I have been conscripted and have started LTU around a similar time lol. Woudnt it be great to also start UMS together and become UMS buddies haha. Nah im just kidding. 

Im very excited about UMS though... It seems like perfect timing because Im also moving out from my parents soon and Im already tapping into some online passive income streams which I need to work on and hopefully UMS will help me. Btw the lottery was also successful. I won €5.00! Yay… Well, I also lost €5.00 because I spent €10.00 so it was net loss. But still, I have never won anything on there so was quite surprised.

Starting UMS and becoming UMS buddies sounds like a good idea! I love it. LOL. It could be interesting, but let's see how that will turn out. I have both UMS and AM ready, and I'm not sure which I will switch to after the conscription. Both are quite appealing, and I can see merits for either programs.

It's interesting as I originally had more desire for UMS, but now I wonder whether I should do AM first and then UMS later.

Net loss of 5 euros, but still win is a win. I never play lottery, but hey my subordinate/conscript colleague frequently buys lottery tickets, but never wins a thing. It could be a start of money winning streak. I wonder if LTU's luck magnifier can actually help boost lottery winning.  

Anyway, congratulations on that!

BTW, has there been an improvement in "love life"? I wouldn't exactly call an improvement yet, but there may be something going on in my case. I'm asking this, because I see you are seeing many results, (which I am also seeing the results in my life) but I haven't seen anything related to love life up until quite recently. So I am curious to see if you are also achieving successes in this category too.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 11-20-2019

(11-19-2019, 10:28 AM)sw72hw Wrote: BTW, has there been an improvement in "love life"? I wouldn't exactly call an improvement yet, but there may be something going on in my case. I'm asking this, because I see you are seeing many results, (which I am also seeing the results in my life) but I haven't seen anything related to love life up until quite recently. So I am curious to see if you are also achieving successes in this category too.

Actually Its hard to pinpoint the effects of this category because i have not had a relationship with opposite sex during the time of running it.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 11-21-2019

Day 263

Been feeling a TREMENDOUS amount of resistance for the past 3 days. Very irritated and angry towards minor issues, loss of appetite, some procrastination and generally losing focus on my goals. The hell is going on now.. ? Perhaps TID from UMS?

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - Shannon - 11-22-2019

In me, loss of appetite only means one of two things: either I am too sick to eat, or I am too depressed to eat. Depression for me (since I stopped eating nothing but crap) usually comes from feeling hopeless about something on the subconscious level, and for me, that means I have come to a sticking point between "what is" and some belief I am holding subconsciously.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - SaltyMeatballs - 05-29-2020

So I have taken @Shannon advice and decided to alternate between LTU5 and UMS. What a great piece of advice. Thank you.

I have already seen profound results. I recently got a job offer for a front end web developer position after many months of applying to jobs and refining my resume. I did not expect this because I mostly focused on backend and mobile development but they seemed to like my skillset and are willing to pay a good price for it.

After running the first loops of LTU5 it felt like I was "returning home". It feels really nice to be playing this sub i thought to myself. I began to feel more grateful and appreciative of myself, something I did not have running UMS for almost 6 months.

The universal detox is doing a great job. Im constantly having to clear my nose of congestion and my eyes are watering quite frequently.

I played 4 loops the first night and the second and I'm feeling quite exhausted. So I might now take 3 days off to observe the results. But maaan! LTU5 is amazing... the effects are undeniable and clearly noticeable right from the start.

RE: LTU5 - Laying the Foundation - Shannon - 05-30-2020

What time frame are you using to alternate? I believe I recommended 1 month at a time for each program, if memory serves?