Subliminal Talk
Are you experiencing brain fog? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Are you experiencing brain fog? (/Thread-Are-you-experiencing-brain-fog)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - JackOfHearts - 10-03-2019

(10-03-2019, 10:59 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 10:49 AM)Greenduck Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 06:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: Useful information.  I see that the majority do not experience it.  My current theory is that this is some sort of resistance tactic, but perhaps I need to adjust the state shifting.  I'm working on this, and something to counter it should be available soon.  Thanks for the input, guys.

I think it's an energetic thing, stuck energy that make you not being able to circulate energy as you want in your upper chakras which results in thinking impairment. But maybe state shifting could help you overcome this stuck energy and get it moving again.

I think it's either a form of resistance, or some of the people are executing the state shifting script in a way that results in this.  For it to be what you're suggesting, it would have to originate in resistance anyway.  Or not have anything to do with subs.
Some of the people get that without state shifting technology, the first time I experience memory loss was on AM5, I forgot my password to enter my building, my hand couldn't type the code properly anymore, something that I was typing everyday.

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - Shannon - 10-03-2019

That suggests resistance, I suppose. If that is what it is, it's just a matter of tweaking The Wall.

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - Frosted - 10-06-2019

Can confirm I get it too, but if it's from the subliminal I do not know.

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - ncbeareatingman - 10-06-2019

(10-03-2019, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: That suggests resistance, I suppose.  If that is what it is, it's just a matter of tweaking The Wall.

The Wall? Wow. I forgot about that...
Yeah  adjusting that to move past resistance would be most excellent!!

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - Shannon - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 05:43 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 01:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: That suggests resistance, I suppose.  If that is what it is, it's just a matter of tweaking The Wall.

The Wall isn't about moving past resistance.  It's about preventing self sabotage that is intended to prevent achieving the goals of the program.

Moving past resistance is handled by the FRM and a variety of other modules in the ASS/ART scripting.  Not The Wall.

RE: Are you experiencing brain fog? - ncbeareatingman - 10-07-2019

(10-06-2019, 08:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 05:43 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

The Wall isn't about moving past resistance.  It's about preventing self sabotage that is intended to prevent achieving the goals of the program.

Moving past resistance is handled by the FRM and a variety of other modules in the ASS/ART scripting.  Not The Wall.

OK.