Subliminal Talk
How does one actively manifest? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: How does one actively manifest? (/Thread-How-does-one-actively-manifest)

Pages: 1 2

How does one actively manifest? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-16-2019

In some of these threads, Shannon mentions active manifestation and says it helps speed up the manifestations of the passive manifestation. I was wondering how one goes about practicing active manifestation? Do you have to have your mind in a certain state to make the manifestations work?

RE: How does one actively manifest? - Have at ye - 02-16-2019

I would assume the difference between "passive" and "active" manifestation is that of method, not state of mind. In "passive" manifestation, you are putting yourself into a position in which you experience what you want to attract (so it's more of a personal adjustment on your end). In "active" manifestation, you're projecting intentional energy directed in a way that "makes stuff happen".

RE: How does one actively manifest? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 02:31 PM)Have at ye Wrote: I would assume the difference between "passive" and "active" manifestation is that of method, not state of mind. In "passive" manifestation, you are putting yourself into a position in which you experience what you want to attract (so it's more of a personal adjustment on your end). In "active" manifestation, you're projecting intentional energy directed in a way that "makes stuff happen".

Do you know of any methods of active manifestation that work?

Huh. That's actually a trickier question to answer than may seem.

Basically, any method that gives you/your subconscious a clear, well-defined target you/it is ready and willing to achieve should work (roughly 90% of "magic(k)" that's circulating nowadays are ways of attempting active manifestation). Which is a bigger ask than may appear at first glance, TBH. Afterwards, the important aspect is: having enough energy to actually pull it off, and maintaining a steady stream of said energy until satisfactory results are achieved. And there are *tons* of hidden factors involved.

Probably the simplest "active manifestation" operation that's popular nowadays thanks to "chaos magic(k)" is making a sigil (so a symbolic representation) of what it is you want your subconscious to do/get, and then channeling energy to that sigil (incidentally, this oftentimes involves a lot of jerking off, haha Wink ). Another popular one is making "energy balls", which you visualize into existence, fill them with stuff that you want to manifest (visualizations, emotions, etc.), charge them with energy (once again through visualization), and then "send 'em off into the world".

Your mileage may vary due to various factors.

Honestly, only thing I can really say is "research and experiment", find something that works for you, personally. And find a steady source of nice, wholesome energy to do your thing with.

(02-16-2019, 03:15 PM)Have at ye Wrote: Huh. That's actually a trickier question to answer than may seem.

Basically, any method that gives you/your subconscious a clear, well-defined target you/it is ready and willing to achieve should work (roughly 90% of "magic(k)" that's circulating nowadays are ways of attempting active manifestation). Which is a bigger ask than may appear at first glance, TBH. Afterwards, the important aspect is: having enough energy to actually pull it off, and maintaining a steady stream of said energy until satisfactory results are achieved. And there are *tons* of hidden factors involved.

Probably the simplest "active manifestation" operation that's popular nowadays thanks to "chaos magic(k)" is making a sigil (so a symbolic representation) of what it is you want your subconscious to do/get, and then channeling energy to that sigil (incidentally, this oftentimes involves a lot of jerking off, haha Wink ). Another popular one is making "energy balls", which you visualize into existence, fill them with stuff that you want to manifest (visualizations, emotions, etc.), charge them with energy (once again through visualization), and then "send 'em off into the world".

Your mileage may vary due to various factors.

Honestly, only thing I can really say is "research and experiment", find something that works for you, personally. And find a steady source of nice, wholesome energy to do your thing with.

Thanks, Have At Ye. I'm curious what Shannon did to get results? Guess we'll never know on that front. I think I also remember a method that involves "programming" water, but you have to be in a certain mood when you do it for it to work, and I'm not in a positive mood lately. I'll look up more on active manifestation. I was just wondering if you knew anything that worked. I'll look up more on those methods you described and on active manifestation in general. Thanks man. If anybody else has any methods for active manifestation to try out, feel free to share them. Thanks, Have At Ye.

Shannon's using subliminal instructions intended directly for the subconscious to do all that automatically, I believe. Wink

RE: How does one actively manifest? - MasterEnki - 02-16-2019

If I correctly understand what Shannon is saying in his posts on manifestation,

Passive Manifestation = subconscious only (he always recommends ‘set and forget’)
Active Manifestation = conscious mind + subconscious mind

I don’t recall Shannon mentioning the ‘active manifestation’ methods he used to get his earlier lovers though. He did mention that AYP got him better results (though several times slower, I think he said it was 8 times slower on average to use ‘passive manifestation’ IIRC), compared to ‘active manifestation’. Shannon said that specifying ‘perfect’ is superior, compared to specifying a bunch of attributes. This is an interesting post:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions-Which-AYPS-titles-to-upgrade-to-5G-?pid=89665#pid89665

(02-16-2019, 04:35 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: If I correctly understand what Shannon is saying in his posts on manifestation,

Passive Manifestation = subconscious only (he always recommends ‘set and forget’)
Active Manifestation = conscious mind + subconscious mind

I don’t recall Shannon mentioning the ‘active manifestation’ methods he used to get his earlier lovers though. He did mention that AYP got him better results (though several times slower, I think he said it was 8 times slower on average to use ‘passive manifestation’ IIRC), compared to ‘active manifestation’. Shannon said that specifying ‘perfect’ is superior, compared to specifying a bunch of attributes. This is an interesting post:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions-Which-AYPS-titles-to-upgrade-to-5G-?pid=89665#pid89665

Thanks for sharing that. I also noticed the post where somebody said that if your idea of a perfect sugar mama is younger than you, then you will manifest that one by way of the fact that your subconscious idea of "perfect" including that in it's criteria. Interesting. So I posited the idea that the reason Shannon doesn't do a subliminal like, say, AYP Gorgeous Romantic Lover is because whoever your perfect romantic lover is will have looks that meet your definition of "perfect" by your own subconscious criteria. Hopefully, I'm right in this regard.

Not sure how looks are involved in the ‘perfect’ definition?

IIRC, Shannon ended up manifesting a black chick as his ‘perfect lover’, and was surprised that she was black.

(02-16-2019, 07:12 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: Not sure how looks are involved in the ‘perfect’ definition?

IIRC, Shannon ended up manifesting a black chick as his ‘perfect lover’, and was surprised that she was black.

But she WAS attractive, right? So his subconscious probably didn't have any specific race as his perfect lover but probably did have a certain standard of appearance, right? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

(02-16-2019, 07:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 07:12 PM)MasterEnki Wrote: Not sure how looks are involved in the ‘perfect’ definition?

But she WAS attractive, right? So his subconscious probably didn't have any specific race as his perfect lover but probably did have a certain standard of appearance, right? I dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Seems that the black chick was a 9 (in Shannon’s POV).

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-?pid=110117#pid110117

This post from Shannon should be helpful.

RE: How does one actively manifest? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-17-2019

(02-16-2019, 09:41 PM)MasterEnki Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 07:20 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Seems that the black chick was a 9 (in Shannon’s POV).

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-?pid=110117#pid110117

This post from Shannon should be helpful.

Okay, so maybe his idea of a perfect lover doesn't have to be a perfect 10 but DOES have to be very physically atttactive? I dunno. It does seem to me that his subconcious has a certain criteria if he manifested a 9. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong. I'm basing this guess off of a comment where somebody pointed out that a perfect sugar mama, if believed by the subconcious to be young, will manifest young. And Shannon liked that post. So I took that to mean the subconcious has certain criteria for things like age and appearance. Anyway, I should probably stop talking about it. "Set it and forget it" right? Guess we'll just have to see how attractive my perfect romantic lover is.

RE: How does one actively manifest? - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-17-2019

"So I have come to believe that looks are only as important in a manifestation as you assign them importance, and primarily this must be at the subconscious level"

So there we go. That answers it. Thanks for showing me that post, MasterEnki.

RE: How does one actively manifest? - Have at ye - 02-17-2019

You guys are overthinking this.