Subliminal Talk
Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" (/Thread-Switching-Over-to-Attract-Your-Perfect-Romantic-Lover)

Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-12-2019

I've decided that instead of doing HWME and OVPR, I'll use "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" and bought it yesterday. So I'm switching over.

I've been running it all day today and have decided after reading up on these subs and talking about them in other threads that I won't be giving too much thought as to what my perfect romantic lover will be like, because my subconscious mind can do a better job defining that than my conscious mind can. So I'm just trusting whoever I get will be my perfect lover. I just hope she's young, gorgeous and not too tall. The rest I'm trusting my subconscious with.

When I meet someone I think is worth mentioning, I'll write about her, but I'm expecting nothing will lead up to me finding her, so I probably won't be updating this journal much (if at all) until I've met someone worth writing about.

I couldn't help but notice that writing journals is in and of itself seemingly counter productive, because they cause the writer to look for signs, but since I'm not planning on updating too much, I figure it should be alright for me.

I'm mostly writing this so I could see how long it took to get results once I've got them.

Shannon says the way to get results is to "set it and forget it" so that's what I'm doing.

If anybody has had results from this sub, please leave a comment and tell me about your experience. I would love to hear how it resulted for you.

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - Shannon - 02-12-2019

Quote:So I'm just trusting whoever I get will be my perfect lover. I just hope she's young, gorgeous and not too tall. The rest I'm trusting my subconscious with.

Quote:Shannon says the way to get results is to "set it and forget it" so that's what I'm doing.

You have not set it and forgotten it if you're thinking about it and talking about it and writing about it and conversing about it.

You have also not set it and forget it if you are consciously trying to dictate what your perfect romantic lover is, looks like, how old they are, etc.

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-12-2019

Fair enough Shannon. Thanks for pointing that out.

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - MasterEnki - 02-12-2019

Awesome!! Heart

This is going to be an amazing journal!! Heart

It will be absolutely fascinating to see what kind of lover you end up manifesting. If a person has zero sexual experience (it sounds like you haven’t had sex yet, but I could be wrong about that) for their subconscious to draw upon to define ‘perfect’, it will be fascinating to see what the subconscious ends up manifesting!!!

When you have manifested her, definitely share your AYP result(s).

Looking forward to your success with AYP Smile

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - Shannon - 02-13-2019

If he does this right, this will be a very boring journal, because he won't be posting anything until a month or two after he's manifested and confirmed that it could only be the manifestation. Set it and FORGET IT. Now let this thread die, and do it right.

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-13-2019

Yeah, it'll only be amazing to see after the results come in. But thanks for the support MasterEnki.

RE: Switching Over to "Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover" - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-28-2019

Stopped using the AYP sub a few days ago to use the E2 sub instead. Sounds like that's what I really need. I'll start this over again some other time, probably way down the line.