Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 to LTU 5 (/Thread-LTU-4-to-LTU-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-14-2019

Today my wife who is also listening to LTU 5 entered in a state of strong anger... for nearly nothing. I totally kept my cool, stayed zen and did not feel any anger coming up in myself. I hope with time she can better control her tantrums Whistle Lets see !

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-16-2019

What I discovered with my wife is that before she would be in bad mood for 3 to 4 days. Now the same kind of anger lasted maybe 2 hours, so there is a big progress ! I did not tell her that there is a module for anger control in LTU5

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-24-2019

I had to stop listening to LTU for around 8 days and the pain in my back started to come back on the 7th day. So I started listening to it again and.... the pain disappeared again !

I stopped for a while also because the last days I was feeling lazy ... it is not procrastination, it is a state with no stress, I can wait doing things because I don't feel the good stress, the one motivating. Up to now I have not felt any motivation module working
For now it has been extremely useful to stop habits linked to stress, stop pain, and reduce considerably phobias. For example my wife as a strong phobia for dogs coming from childhood. She will avoid a dog that she does not know by walking the farthest possible from it and if she can't avoid it she will have a lot of reactions like accelerating breath, sweating etc. Since she started listening to LTU she was able to ignore the presence of dogs. At the beginning I observed her. When I saw that it was already a pattern I told her if she was ok now with dogs. She looked around, saw a dog and tried to react as before... but there was no more emotions, it was like she was acting.

In summary, LTU is very efficient in reducing drastically stress and fear but it reduces also the good stress, the one pushing for action, motivating. Maybe the motivation module is buried under so many other files that it is difficult to kick on. With so many files to execute, exhaustion is also a normal aspect. I have to go to bed very early and no energy to improve my love life Roflmao This is my view after 2 months of LTU 4 and LTU 5. I will of course continue the process...

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Shannon - 03-25-2019

If you're not experiencing motivation, it is possible to explain in one or more of the following ways:

1. Your motivation was based entirely on fear and/or negative stress.  If that is the case, you may actually not yet have learned how to be motivated without them.  I suggest looking for things that will motivate you.  Ideas, goals, etc.
2. You are processing the script and focusing on something else right now, and this will be balanced as time goes on.
3. You are resisting some part of the script - probably the motivation parts.

The idea that it is somehow "buried under so much script that it doesn't get executed" is not even close to accurate.  All parts of the script are designed to execute equally.

RE: LTU 4 - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-25-2019

(02-09-2019, 07:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm looking at adding a module to improve the person's love life, not sex life.  But it will depend on what the models tell me.  I can see both sides.

In what ways does the module improve someone's love life?

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 03-25-2019

(03-25-2019, 06:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: The idea that it is somehow "buried under so much script that it doesn't get executed" is not even close to accurate.  All parts of the script are designed to execute equally.

If it is the case it is normal to feel exhausted by so many programs working equally. I thought one program will act and when the problem is solved other programs will follow, in a linear system. To be clearer, I thought that the subconscious mind will pick up the program he needs the most and then he will pick up another and so on ...

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 03-26-2019

(03-25-2019, 10:04 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 07:47 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm looking at adding a module to improve the person's love life, not sex life.  But it will depend on what the models tell me.  I can see both sides.

In what ways does the module improve someone's love life?

This is the 4th or 5th time I am answering this same question.  It is left up to your subconscious mind what ways it will improve your love life.

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Shannon - 03-26-2019

(03-25-2019, 06:13 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote:
(03-25-2019, 06:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: The idea that it is somehow "buried under so much script that it doesn't get executed" is not even close to accurate.  All parts of the script are designed to execute equally.

If it is the case it is normal to feel exhausted by so many programs working equally. I thought one program will act and when the problem is solved other programs will follow, in a linear system. To be clearer, I thought that the subconscious mind will pick up the program he needs the most and then he will pick up another and so on ...

I think this is misunderstood.  I will explain in more detail.

All parts are designed to execute, but certain parts of the script will require other parts to achieve their goals before they can proceed.  In this case the focus is on those parts, and the resulting exhaustion is usually more to do with trying to fight the instructions than doing so many things at once.

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - geotrouvetout - 05-15-2019

A long time I did not write my journal

For 2 to 3 weeks I have experienced many cases of USLM. A funny case for example : I needed 5000 USD for the organization of an event. I went to the private sector to ask for help... companies told me that times are hard, they don't have money for this kind of event etc. So I told myself, ok, lets hear LTU 5 with one goal : to have these 5K. During one week, each time I was listening to LTU I had this goal in mind only and I was even asking for a little bit mre than 5k. Suddenly, one week later, a public agency called me and told me don't worry we will give you your budget ! And yes they gave me .... 5200 USD ! The little bit was 200 USD :-)

So I know now how to use USLM by focusing on a goal !

RE: LTU 4 to LTU 5 - THolt - 05-15-2019

(05-15-2019, 06:43 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: A long time I did not write my journal

For 2 to 3 weeks I have experienced many cases of USLM. A funny case for example : I needed 5000 USD for the organization of an event. I went to the private sector to ask for help... companies told me that times are hard, they don't have money for this kind of event etc. So I told myself, ok, lets hear LTU 5 with one goal : to have these 5K. During one week, each time I was listening to LTU I had this goal in mind only and I was even asking for a little bit mre than 5k. Suddenly, one week later, a public agency called me and told me don't worry we will give you your budget ! And yes they gave me .... 5200 USD ! The little bit was 200 USD :-)

So I know now how to use USLM by focusing on a goal !

Very interesting results. 

That is what I needed to do on that sub however I kept on changing my goals or having multiple goals.

Really cool results.