Subliminal Talk
LTU 4 to LTU 5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 4 to LTU 5 (/Thread-LTU-4-to-LTU-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: LTU 4 - 4Kingdoms - 02-10-2019

(02-05-2019, 06:19 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Is it possible to listen to the LTU as a background and at the same time listening to music (or watching a movie) all through headphones ? Or do we have to listen only to LTU for 6 hours non stop ?
(02-05-2019, 06:57 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Yes, I do it all the time. The earphones I wear allow me to have a normal conversation, I can easily hear someone talking to me with the subliminal playing.
(02-10-2019, 12:09 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: What model earphones are you wearing?

@JakeKennedy
https://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHS3200PK-37-Flexible-Headphones/dp/B00JXLGDQ2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1549835097&sr=8-3&keywords=Philips%2BFlexible%2BEarhook%2BHeadphones%2C%2BPink&th=1

At one time, all three colors were the same low price of $7.99. Mine are black to match my hair color when I'm at work because wearing them is not allowed.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-10-2019

I am finishing my first day without the LTU. I feel like I have a craving and I want to listen to it already ! It is like the first days I wanted to stop smoking, the craving for nicotine :-) Shannon have you put a program which makes the listener addict to LTU ? Hehe

RE: LTU 4 - Darwinn - 02-11-2019

Yeah I’m gonna go on my break soon - and am almost nervous about how things will be without it

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 02-11-2019

(02-10-2019, 11:52 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am finishing my first day without the LTU. I feel like I have a craving and I want to listen to it already ! It is like the first days I wanted to stop smoking, the craving for nicotine :-) Shannon have you put a program which makes the listener addict to LTU ? Hehe

No, lol, but it is possible that your subconscious wants more because it recognizes that this is what you need.

RE: LTU 4 - hsindermann - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 05:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-10-2019, 11:52 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: I am finishing my first day without the LTU. I feel like I have a craving and I want to listen to it already ! It is like the first days I wanted to stop smoking, the craving for nicotine :-) Shannon have you put a program which makes the listener addict to LTU ? Hehe

No, lol, but it is possible that your subconscious wants more because it recognizes that this is what you need."

I can relate to that - same here. Feels like both my conscious and subconscious do not want to take a break, but continue working through all that needs work. And frankly, I've indeed cut my break short and only took 1 day off instead of 3. I know, I know... follow the instructions!! Pinch

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 07:34 AM)hsindermann Wrote:
(02-11-2019, 05:27 AM)Shannon Wrote:

No, lol, but it is possible that your subconscious wants more because it recognizes that this is what you need."

I can relate to that - same here. Feels like both my conscious and subconscious do not want to take a break, but continue working through all that needs work. And frankly, I've indeed cut my break short and only took 1 day off instead of 3. I know, I know... follow the instructions!! Pinch

I was thinking like you, doing only one day break as yesterday was really a rough day : all the withdrawals symptoms when you crave nicotine Mad But I found a way to eliminate these negative feelings : drinking a lot of water. It works very well and I feel good again Thumbsup So I will do the 3days pause.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-13-2019

My friends, this pause of 3 days was like hell ! First day, as I wrote I was feeling like an addict who wants to quit. But day 2 and 3 were ok for that as by drinking a lot of water these symptoms of withdrawals disappeared.
But for the three days, I was feeling low in energy, and ... I went so many times to the bathroom !!!
But my back pain disappeared totally Yeye For a long time I had a lower back pain as I work with my computer all day and mostly siting. Every week I had a massage to reduce the back pain... now no more Yeye I hope it will last and I can save money from the massage !

So I am back with a new cycle of 7 days and a lot of excitement to see new things to manifest ! This sub rocks !

RE: LTU 4 - Shannon - 02-13-2019

Chronic back pain will disappear if it is stress induced. I guess it was. That meaning you won't need to pay for massage, the sub will eventually pay for itself.

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 07:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Chronic back pain will disappear if it is stress induced. I guess it was. That meaning you won't need to pay for massage, the sub will eventually pay for itself.

Yes I am surprised, I thought this back pain was more physical as I stay long hours working without moving. But probably there was mostly an accumulated stress there... but it gives the motivation to practice again sport, it is like a second chance !

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-14-2019

Today when I listened to loops of LTU, it became painful in the elbows, and articulations/joints in general and feeling like fever... but my temperature seems normal.

I had a dream last night quite like a nightmare : I was lying and I was throwing out of my mouth something like plants or ropes. I was pulling out and pulling out these roots /ropes and it was becoming more and more difficult to pull them out... and more and more painful in the stomach. I was using my 2 hands to pull probably kilometers of ropes. And then I told myself, enough now ! And I woke up, sweating but the stomach was not painful anymore. And the calm came back

RE: LTU 4 - DarkTempatation - 02-14-2019

Hope LTU is going well for you. I'm on my 3 day break myself can't wait to start listening to it again. I want to overcome all resistance and LTU my life! Big Grin

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 11:25 PM)DarkTempatation Wrote: Hope LTU is going well for you. I'm on my 3 day break myself can't wait to start listening to it again. I want to overcome all resistance and LTU my life! Big Grin

These 3 days are sooo difficult ! And it is so good to listen to LTU again ...

RE: LTU 4 - DarkTempatation - 02-15-2019

We have the hard days and easy days i hope you can get through it! I've had a pretty hard week! With the back pain I had but you got to keep going! ?

RE: LTU 4 - geotrouvetout - 02-15-2019

(02-15-2019, 12:45 AM)DarkTempatation Wrote: We have the hard days and easy days i hope you can get through it! I've had a pretty hard week! With the back pain I had but you got to keep going! ?

Yes, the hard days are during the 3 days of pause and the good days during the cycle of 7 days. In my case, the back pain disappeared after 2 days of listening to LTU