Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-3-1-My-3-3-RT-D-Grew-By-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Voytek - 04-03-2019

What's the difference between the hybrid version of the sub and the masked one?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 06:27 AM)Voytek Wrote: What's the difference between the hybrid version of the sub and the masked one?

Double input. The ultrasonic and masked tracks are perfectly aligned, and run simultaneously.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Voytek - 04-03-2019

(04-03-2019, 08:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 06:27 AM)Voytek Wrote: What's the difference between the hybrid version of the sub and the masked one?

Double input. The ultrasonic and masked tracks are perfectly aligned, and run simultaneously.

Did using it affect you more powerfully?
What volume did you pick? The same as for the masked version?
How long are you going not to use the sub?

Thank you for your replies.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-04-2019

(04-03-2019, 06:02 PM)Voytek Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 08:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Did using it affect you more powerfully?
What volume did you pick? The same as for the masked version?
How long are you going not to use the sub?

Thank you for your replies.

Yes, it affected me more powerfully.  Since DMSI V3.1, I've been experimenting with my use of the hybrid - and found that I typically responded well to it.  Until I overdid things.    Pinch

I used to use moderately high volume, playing it as loud as -10 dB on speakers.  On my Galaxy Note phone, I have recently been playing it much quieter, and usually choose 4-6 "clicks" (27-40% of max volume) on my phone, while listening through headphones.  

I haven't used the masked version, by itself, for some time.  I opt to use the ultrasonic most of the time now.

I'm still playing V3.3.0-D.  I'll figure out what I want to do as USLM4 & UMS come out, and I peruse the journals.  I'm still curious about the next version of DMSI, as at this point, it's kind of a pride thing to get to full execution.  I still hold my position about my family and being fine w/ my sex life.  It's one of those things where I'm of the mind that if I fully execute DMSI, I'd fully execute anything Shannon puts out.  It also irks me that there's some unnecessary (IMO) fear that is blocking me from having the freedom to make my own choices for my life.  I don't need some irrational fear protecting me from anything - that's what rational thinking is for. If I can clear whatever that is that's holding me back, I'd like that.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - blth - 04-04-2019

Reasoning for not running 3.3.1 d?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-04-2019

(04-04-2019, 09:57 AM)blth Wrote: Reasoning for not running 3.3.1 d?

Lost libido, all progress I'd seemingly had with 3.3.0, went from some very noticeable externals to nothing, reduced sex w/ wife.  I upped the loops and stopped rest days to bulldoze through it (or try to) and experienced terror, fear of death, high anxiety, extreme irritability, and explosive anger.  In other words, for whatever reason, I resisted the hell out of it.  Lastly, I used a pendulum to dowse which version of DMSI is best for me/most effective for me.  The answer was always 3.3.0-D.

To extrapolate a bit on my other reasons, we're too late in the game for me to hang in there/grin and bare it through the rough patches, especially when there's no consistent quantifiable/observable progress. If after a month I'm not getting anywhere, I'm moving on.  I have a family, I can't afford to cross my fingers, keep on truckin', and "maybe" have a breakthrough. If that means subconscious wins, so be it. I've spent enough time on DMSI being an emotional wreck.  Not gonna do it anymore. 

Using 3.3.0, the negatives are manageable, I have more sex with my wife, and have fun getting out of the house to see what reactions I get.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Voytek - 04-04-2019

You said you had overdone it. What did you mean?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Greenduck - 04-05-2019

Maybe you can work on you fear with other tools alongside subliminals. Since I started doing TRE (Trauma releasing exercises) and root chakra meditation I have become more and more grounded, and fear have alongside that become less and less. I have figured that when you are grounded in your body, you are more in touch with reality, and less prone to fall into fear. What I believe the newer DMSI is doing is pushing you harder than the older one, but your lack of grounding make you just lock yourself, thus experiencing the hard fear response that you are doing. I felt the same when running AM6 before. If you are not grounded enough and use a subliminal that are going to push you rather than heal you, things are just not going to work - that's my take at least. Maybe Shannon can chip in on this.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-05-2019

(04-04-2019, 09:31 PM)Voytek Wrote: You said you had overdone it. What did you mean?

(04-04-2019, 01:56 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-04-2019, 09:57 AM)blth Wrote: Reasoning for not running 3.3.1 d?

Lost libido, all progress I'd seemingly had with 3.3.0, went from some very noticeable externals to nothing, reduced sex w/ wife.  I upped the loops and stopped rest days to bulldoze through it (or try to) and experienced terror, fear of death, high anxiety, extreme irritability, and explosive anger.  In other words, for whatever reason, I resisted the hell out of it.  Lastly, I used a pendulum to dowse which version of DMSI is best for me/most effective for me.  The answer was always 3.3.0-D.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 12:54 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Maybe you can work on you fear with other tools alongside subliminals. Since I started doing TRE (Trauma releasing exercises) and root chakra meditation I have become more and more grounded, and fear have alongside that become less and less. I have figured that when you are grounded in your body, you are more in touch with reality, and less prone to fall into fear. What I believe the newer DMSI is doing is pushing you harder than the older one, but your lack of grounding make you just lock yourself, thus experiencing the hard fear response that you are doing. I felt the same when running AM6 before. If you are not grounded enough and use a subliminal that are going to push you rather than heal you, things are just not going to work - that's my take at least. Maybe Shannon can chip in on this.

I've used PSTEC, and it's been quite helpful.  I tried TRE, and for me, I didn't get much out of it.  I found it tedious and irritating.  I do exercise, however - lift weights and jog.  I haven't been regular, lately, however, and that's not helped.

It's true that I haven't felt grounded, and I've had a lot of thoughts about that recently.  I may look into meditating more, and root chakra meditation specifically.  Thanks.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Greenduck - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 04:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-05-2019, 12:54 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Maybe you can work on you fear with other tools alongside subliminals. Since I started doing TRE (Trauma releasing exercises) and root chakra meditation I have become more and more grounded, and fear have alongside that become less and less. I have figured that when you are grounded in your body, you are more in touch with reality, and less prone to fall into fear. What I believe the newer DMSI is doing is pushing you harder than the older one, but your lack of grounding make you just lock yourself, thus experiencing the hard fear response that you are doing. I felt the same when running AM6 before. If you are not grounded enough and use a subliminal that are going to push you rather than heal you, things are just not going to work - that's my take at least. Maybe Shannon can chip in on this.

I've used PSTEC, and it's been quite helpful.  I tried TRE, and for me, I didn't get much out of it.  I found it tedious and irritating.  I do exercise, however - lift weights and jog.  I haven't been regular, lately, however, and that's not helped.

It's true that I haven't felt grounded, and I've had a lot of thoughts about that recently.  I may look into meditating more, and root chakra meditation specifically.  Thanks.

When I have felt irritated during my meditation, and it have really been a pain in the ass to meditate through those episode, I have later on realized that then the meditation did help me to focus exactly on those emotions I needed to get through them. And as I continued with the meditation the feelings have subsided and been replaced with more calmness. But before that the irritation transformed multiple times to hate/fear/hopelessness/anger, but somehow I knew it was just part of the process. Maybe thanks to this forum.

I have done this one for over a year and it have helped me a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTqktSAmG30

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Shannon - 04-06-2019

Greenduck, you do realize that mixing methods like that makes it impossible for me (and you) to know what did what, thus killing that person for valid testing for me.

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - RTBoss - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Greenduck, you do realize that mixing methods like that makes it impossible for me (and you) to know what did what, thus killing that person for valid testing for me.

How do you disambiguate resistance tactics/subconscious self-sabotage from Optimus Engine potentially finding and using other tools to help get to full execution?

RE: DMSI 3.3.1 - My 3.3 RT-D Grew By .1 - Shannon - 04-06-2019

(04-06-2019, 09:17 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-06-2019, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Greenduck, you do realize that mixing methods like that makes it impossible for me (and you) to know what did what, thus killing that person for valid testing for me.

How do you disambiguate resistance tactics/subconscious self-sabotage from Optimus Engine potentially finding and using other tools to help get to full execution?

I'm not talking about resistance or self sabotage, I'm just pointing out that for me to know what did what, we can't be doing two or more different methods at once to achieve Goal X.  It simply makes it impossible to know which did what.

As to the OE, I'm not sure.  But the less we confuse what is what by doing this drug and that supplement and this meditation and that technique with a subliminal, the more I will be confident that the results are caused by the subliminal, and thus valid for me to consider as a result, thus allowing me to now what the subliminal is doing and what needs work.